Could MSE+FM or Double Jaw help his eye area?

spark

spark

Kraken

Because my eye area is oddly similar. Fuck.

@Golden Glass

Last edited:
The boy who lived

Wish I had that eye color

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hekt0r and Golden Glass
Florida man potential

He has big potential for looksmaxxing imo

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, Deleted member 14262, CursedOne and 4 others
Gymmax could help

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
Just go to taban where is the point

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, Deleted member 4416, Golden Glass and 1 other person
Gymmax could help
I was specifically interested in his eye area
Just go to taban where is the point
I don't like the idea of a plastic surgery. Corrective surgery would keep me thinking it's all me and mine genetic potential. Fillers, implants and other plastic surgery would not make me less insecure.

• +1
Reactions: PrisonMike, Slayerino and bossman
I was specifically interested in his eye area

I don't like the idea of a plastic surgery. Corrective surgery would keep me thinking it's all me and mine genetic potential. Fillers, implants and other plastic surgery would not make me less insecure.
Its not your fault you have to go to taban. Its genetic fault. But whatever you want

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne, Deleted member 4416 and Golden Glass
Whats your Problem with your eyes exactly.

• +1
His = OP

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4416 and Slayerino
U just look lil bit psycho, thats it

• +1
wait so how do you fix taht eye area

It could possibly help a little bit,

But in all honesty, orbital decompression and eyelid surgery is what you, or your friend, needs.

Don’t be ashamed of plastic surgery, especially something like orbital decompression and eyelid surgery (the latter of which, a huge percent of over 40year olds will get due to droopy eyelids from aging).

His zygos aren’t fanned out meaning MSE at 10-12mm of lateral projection could make the lower eyelid straighter and the orbitals less negative but no real change in the canthal tilt. Now Mewing is said to believe to change canthal tilt if it’s droopy and showing scleral show like this case above. If you can manage to FacePull/Mask during a weakened suture while supplementing and hard Mewing I think that’s sufficient enough to produce major eye area change making the under eyelid much less droopy and more hooded.

so MSE + FaceMask and/or FacePulling + supplementing (Vitamin K2, K3, etc) + hard mewing = major eye area change

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: PrisonMike and bossman
His zygos aren’t fanned out meaning MSE at 10-12mm of lateral projection could make the lower eyelid straighter and the orbitals less negative but no real change in the canthal tilt. Now Mewing is said to believe to change canthal tilt if it’s droopy and showing scleral show like this case above. If you can manage to FacePull/Mask during a weakened suture while supplementing and hard Mewing I think that’s sufficient enough to produce major eye area change making the under eyelid much less droopy and more hooded.

so MSE + FaceMask and/or FacePulling + supplementing (Vitamin K2, K3, etc) + hard mewing = major eye area change
:)

He doesn't really have a negative canthal tilt, it's just that his eyes are so droopy it looks like it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416
A weakened suture is a must though, so MSE first and then bone borne expansion from FaceMask or FacePulling
theres no mse anywhere in europe yet so i have to wait a few years

• +1
almond eye surgery, double jaw and a way to get his lips more full (lip fillers?) and he's chad