Could proper swallowing help you get hollowed cheeks after a bad chewing habit

D

Deleted member 2214

Most of my life, my parents always told me to not swallow huge chunks of food but I never listened. I never really pushed back with my throat, which in turn gave me a bunch of bad side effects. A few weeks ago I started to develop proper swallowing. My acid reflux is pretty much completely gone now. My cheeks do seem to have slimmed down a little bit, but it could just be placebo due to my recessed face.

Could it really slim down your cheeks by a noticeable amount though? I remember Astro Sky did a video about this but I didn’t really understand it.
D7077941 F868 4D30 83B6 A9F74EC7F0D3

Most of my life, my parents always told me to not swallow huge chunks of food but I never listened. I never really pushed back with my throat, which in turn gave me a bunch of bad side effects. A few weeks ago I started to develop proper swallowing. My acid reflux is pretty much completely gone now. My cheeks do seem to have slimmed down a little bit, but it could just be placebo due to my recessed face.

Could it really slim down your cheeks by a noticeable amount though? I remember Astro Sky did a video about this but I didn’t really understand it. View attachment 76151
it's not about chewing, it's about the bones you can get perfect massester like Brad Pitt but you can't get good cheekbones like this one, genetics genetics genetics.

No.

• +1
Reactions: Krezo and Deleted member 656
it's not about chewing, it's about the bones you can get perfect massester like Brad Pitt but you can't get good cheekbones like this one, genetics genetics genetics.
I’m sure that a bit of development in infancy and even babyhood may have shaped his bones more than just genetics. One kid in my school has an extremely puffy and recessed face despite both his parents being all being slim and chiseled. He is a bit chubby but I’m sure that he just fucked up his face himself.

Yes, proper swallowing helps but if you dont have good bones your cheeks would never look as hollowed as these:
I’m not expecting much results. It’s just for overall better health.

hollow cheeks are a meme, as long as you dont have bloated cheeks you are fine