Could short haired me of become much better looking with the surgeries I want (I got called incel looking)

D

Deleted member 1327

☥ I Swim in a lake of depression ☥
So for ages I have been incredibly self conscious about my appearance, but only in my later years about my face when i learned more about what facial types females are all actually attracted to.

I've tried losing fat in my face. Fixing my jaw position, mew, Going to start chewing hard gum each day and get toned to hopefully decrease jaw/under chin fat.
But I want to get a rhinoplasty and chin and jaw implants. Maybe some filler put into my cheekbones. Could this help me look good enough to not be thought of as a freak?

In real life yeah I'm kinda fugly, but my cherrypicked photos still got negativity from people.
I have given up on trying to look attractive enough for girls or have them take interest in me, But I would like to get somehow good looking enough that people don't think of me as ugly or incel. It really brings me down that people would actually be able to tell just because of my photos

I got into an argument with some fags over my opinion on a band getting cancelled from coming here. And some of them started calling me 'Incel' straight away before I said anything that would imply it. I figure that it must be obvious if they would bring that up so quick in an argument. I've also been called ugly by females as a first insult online so my appearance must be an easy target for them.

This is me with short hair. pics i got shit for being incel on by some assholes.. would those surgeries help ?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: UltraExtremeIntense and BrettyBoy
BRUH, why is Astrosky's dad posting here now?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AspiringChad, Zeta ascended, Kraw109 and 15 others
Another autistic normie

Welcome to the club boyo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1329 and SayNoToRotting
Not ugly. In fact, you are lucky to have light eyes and dark hair. You need to work on becoming dom personality-wise (not cope) and slay biker/bar girls

BRUH, why is Astrosky's dad posting here now?
He's like what.. 24 ? Fuck.. I don't look that old.. do I ?... really though... Ok i'm scared now

He's like what.. 24 ? Fuck.. I don't look that old.. do I ?... really though... Ok i'm scared now
Don't be. papa chromosome is here to make you feel warm.

tldr dont get surgeries

im wondering what age people think i am.. I get asked for idea half the time, I get conflicting answers

Absolutely, wouldn't even need that much surgery, your jaw is really strong, could be an absolute slayer with some cheekbone implants.

how tall are you, btw?

• +1
Reactions: UltraExtremeIntense
Absolutely, wouldn't even need that much surgery, your jaw is really strong, could be an absolute slayer with some cheekbone implants.

how tall are you, btw?
like 177cm without wearing height increasing shoes.. so not exactly tall...

like 177cm without wearing height increasing shoes.. so not exactly tall...
Ouch, I only just heightmog you.

Still, it's about the average, so it's not over, although your facial structure works best on tall guys.

you look like an autistic damon from vampire diaries

you look like an autistic damon from vampire diaries
guessing thats meant as an insult... but hey... at least thats probably the best guy I could be compared to...

guessing thats meant as an insult... but hey... at least thats probably the best guy I could be compared to...
it isn't meant to be an insult, just means that u look like a worse version of him (which is a compliment because he is extremely good looking) also u have an aspie stare tbh just being honest

Your maxilla&philtrum bottlenecks your chadness.

You should do something that has really niche appeal like start an indie band. Only if you're into those weird hipster girls, of course.

your skin looks old

You should do something that has really niche appeal like start an indie band. Only if you're into those weird hipster girls, of course.
... I'm not really into that sort of thing... I'm more into metal...
your skin looks old
Thanks.... It's because I am... sort of.. then again im guessing im probobly one of the older ones here.... most just accept it or drop.
I've been in a coma for a long time though so I have a lot of catching up to do

You look great dude but do something about your skin and get a proper haircut

Wtf if you cant get girls then fixing your autism should be your highest lookmax

other than that you bad features are
saggy skin
long philtrum
negative/droopy eyebrows

with how you currently look you should be able to get laid

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Your haircut looks retarded, and it makes you look older too. Part it to one side or the other, not in the middle.

Another day another larper

can u stop posting in fucking orange font u fucking moron

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 470
can u stop posting in fucking orange font u fucking moron
It's red and my favourite colour ... honestly why does it bother people? do you all have a white background? is it causing computer issues?
Wtf if you cant get girls then fixing your autism should be your highest lookmax

other than that you bad features are
saggy skin
long philtrum
negative/droopy eyebrows

with how you currently look you should be able to get laid
The eyebrows are just the facial expression. they're different in the bottom pics..
Lol I'm not autistic, just a little messed up.. but We all know here personality is just a meme right.. ?
But seriously..

''with how you currently look you should be able to get laid''
Well since you have to be pretty much an '8' out of 10 then I don't think so.. I mean I don't want to do what every other guy i know does and go with some fat or obese girl or someone foreign. I don't want to get with someone that I'd need to take a pill for.
Unless i was in the top 20% i'm kind of out the game.. It's not like I could ever get matches when i used apps back then

Last edited:
Dude youre not incel looking. All you need is good hygene and personality maxxing, you seem to be low confidence thats like a no go for women. Don‘t be too self conscious man you really dont look bad.

Dude youre not incel looking. All you need is good hygene and personality maxxing, you seem to be low confidence thats like a no go for women. Don‘t be too self conscious man you really dont look bad.
I'm self conscious because I havnt had girls talk to me in a long time and I got no matches on apps... It's hard for me to be positive when I havn't had proof things are otherwise

I'm self conscious because I havnt had girls talk to me in a long time and I got no matches on apps... It's hard for me to be positive when I havn't had proof things are otherwise
Girls rarely approach men its the other way round. If you need dating advice you should look up Valentino Kohen on Youtube he helped me a lot.

Girls rarely approach men its the other way round. If you need dating advice you should look up Valentino Kohen on Youtube he helped me a lot.
Yeah but if they never give you eye contact or matches it's a pretty clear indicator of where you stand
Thanks though

Didn’t read a fucking word.
Also, stop writing in red you social reject.

• JFL
Reactions: Autist
So for ages I have been incredibly self conscious about my appearance, but only in my later years about my face when i learned more about what facial types females are all actually attracted to.

I've tried losing fat in my face. Fixing my jaw position, mew, Going to start chewing hard gum each day and get toned to hopefully decrease jaw/under chin fat.
But I want to get a rhinoplasty and chin and jaw implants. Maybe some filler put into my cheekbones. Could this help me look good enough to not be thought of as a freak?

In real life yeah I'm kinda fugly, but my cherrypicked photos still got negativity from people.
I have given up on trying to look attractive enough for girls or have them take interest in me, But I would like to get somehow good looking enough that people don't think of me as ugly or incel. It really brings me down that people would actually be able to tell just because of my photos

I got into an argument with some fags over my opinion on a band getting cancelled from coming here. And some of them started calling me 'Incel' straight away before I said anything that would imply it. I figure that it must be obvious if they would bring that up so quick in an argument. I've also been called ugly by females as a first insult online so my appearance must be an easy target for them.

This is me with short hair. pics i got shit for being incel on by some assholes.. would those surgeries help ?

View attachment 35035

View attachment 35038
View attachment 35041
View attachment 35043
View attachment 35044
View attachment 35045
you should put minoxidil in the inner part of the eyebrwos so they become less distant

... I'm not really into that sort of thing... I'm more into metal...

Thanks.... It's because I am... sort of.. then again im guessing im probobly one of the older ones here.... most just accept it or drop.

I've been in a coma for a long time though so I have a lot of catching up to do
Coma?? What happened? Also total daddy btw ??? no homo

Strong jaw, youre not ugly, but somethings off about you, cant pinpoint it to be exact. how old are you?

Rip op

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
I see 3 problems:
  • bad haircut
  • wrinkles on the forehead and eye area (get botox/fillers asap)
  • Big pig nose (think about rhino)

For me you have a lot of potential, specially if you lose some bodyfat and fix your skin. Good skull size, cheeks and jawline.