Could sleep fix my bad fat storing genetics.

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
ur fat So Its not like ur bloated at 12%bf. U are like 20+ % bf So stop the bulking cope or whatever ur doing And learn How to gymcel properly
Im cutting
No it cannot. I am sorry. It can lower your cortisol if you are very sleep deprived which can reduce water retention, but in in terms of altering body fat distribution genetics it will not do anything.
Alright thanks

Im looking for good vitamin c for tihtening skin, otherwise Im low inhib maxxing and cutting and lifting. all are very good looksmaxes and Im on a good path
Good luck.
The point about your school is correct tho. It will be hell if you couldn't get laid with that ratio, use it to your advantage.

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
Good luck.
The point about your school is correct tho. It will be hell if you couldn't get laid with that ratio, use it to your advantage.
Yes actually getting a few things set up possibly, issue was I was unattractive for 3 years and this final year I had a few oneitises so didnt really talk much to women or messed up, tbh

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
You are doing something wrong, i weight less than you and lost that amount weight in first day of cut lmao.
Just diffrent starts, I noticed a few days I lose some grams but then other 1kg or something.. Its holding onto water and fat, look up water fat cells

NickGurr

200 ng/dl HIGH T BEAST

JellyBelly

Clab my belly and it turns jelly
Just eat your own ass, nothing gay about tht just like fapping
like you go wooooooom like a vacuum
braaaaaaaaaaaaa
and then you get to the fat storage preepspslsfpflfflfppffsllfpplfpsps

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)