Reactions: Titbot, Deleted member 1680 and Griffith
You need to hang your self I'm not looking for negativitty
ur not giga truecel

u might ascend naturally cuz ur only a teenager

if ur 25

and u are still like this

it is over

Lmao it wont help you bro

Again go back to the shit holes of off topic with the rest of your rotting low life's
ur not giga truecel

u might ascend naturally cuz ur only a teenager

if ur 25

and u are still like this

it is over

18 however people here are purposely down playing me cause I'm curry they can suck my dick other white cels had more advice and shit

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite

Your down playing me purposely cause I'm of indian descend suck my fucking dick
I didn’t even notice your Indian descend

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
Your maxilla and nose are okay actually. Its your lower third and lips that fuck you.
I could imagine a gl guy with your nose and maxilla just switching the lower third.

Your down playing me purposely cause I'm of indian descend suck my fucking dick
Brah u have nice skinn and eye area but the mouth fucks u up and ofcourse the jaw

Why so harsh bro?

Kill yourself your kind brings nothing new and pretending were friends bro is a piss take thing I hate you despise and I fucking wish you were not here period

• JFL
Reactions: MogTheMogger and maxmendietta
You look like one of the big ape creatures one would spot in the deep pits of the Amazon.

• JFL
Reactions: Titbot
You look like one of the big ape creatures one would spot in the deep pits of the Amazon.

Did I ask for a rating fuck face I asked for a morph

Kill yourself your kind brings nothing new and pretending were friends bro is a piss take thing I hate you despise and I fucking wish you were not here period
LMAO I LITERALLY DID NOTHING WRONG BRO! Its actually the other way around. When you fuckers were laughing at the brazilian incel, I said something to him to actually raise his spirit. Everyone is awful these days, and you are just like the rest of them!!!!!

LMAO I LITERALLY DID NOTHING WRONG BRO! Its actually the other way around. When you fuckers were laughing at the brazilian incel, I said something to him to actually raise his spirit. Everyone is awful these days, and you are just like the rest of them!!!!!

I laughed at brazilian soyma Cause he spends his day chasing us plus I want even asking for a rating jesus fucking christ you shit posters gave nothing going for you

Did I ask for a rating fuck face I asked for a morph

Listen up my simian friend, you can't talk to people like that when your first cousins with a Bonobo.

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel
Listen up my simian friend, you can't talk to people like that when your first cousins with a Bonobo.

Bro when your hiding behind a avi of a literal fem boy faggot just fucking know your the biggest pussy here kill yourself

Bro when your hiding behind a avi of a literal fem boy faggot just fucking know your the biggest pussy here kill yourself

Do you want to start some Gorilla warfare with me?

Do you want to start some Gorilla warfare with me?

Nah your to much of a pussy judging by your anime avatar buh buh I'm a desdeant of a Bonobo guess what I'm still more fucking manly than your gooked avi will ever be.

Oh my god what a flaming faggot

You're not a truecel btw

You're not a truecel btw

This isnt even about a fucking rating I just want a morph I'm leaving as soon as this shit is done literally fuck this place fuck the people here

This isnt even about a fucking rating I just want a morph I'm leaving as soon as this shit is done literally fuck this place fuck the people here
Damn I was jus sayin you looking decent bruh, and you are going to disrespect me like this? Smh

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel
we need a better angle bro, to morph your maxilla

that angle isnt so great,

Nah your to much of a pussy judging by your anime avatar buh buh I'm a desdeant of a Bonobo guess what I'm still more fucking manly than your gooked avi will ever be.

Are you seriously comparing yourself with a 2D image that was drawn by some Japanese guy 30 years ago lmao

we need a better angle bro, to morph your maxilla

that angle isnt so great,

That's the best I could do without frauding

Are you seriously comparing yourself with a 2D image that was drawn by some Japanese guy 30 years ago lmao

You were comparing to a Bonobo shut the fuck on me not being able to compare you jesus fucking christ your dumb
hope u feel better bro

Sad stuff happened got bullied over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583
Off topic, but go clean shaven if you want to look less of a terrorist.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Mr.cope, Schönling, Maxillacel and 3 others
You were comparing to a Bonobo shut the fuck on me not being able to compare you jesus fucking christ your dumb

Sad stuff happened got bullied over

I don't think you got my jokes lmao, it wasn't in bad spirit man. But i understand if you had a bad day, i won't make fun of you anymore mate.
If it is any consolation you look slayer tier with that morphed maxilla.

I don't think you got my jokes lmao, it wasn't in bad spirit man. But i understand if you had a bad day, i won't make fun of you anymore mate.
If it is any consolation you look slayer tier with that morphed maxilla.

Well 8 got what I need Im leaving

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life