could you tell me what's wrong with my side jawline.

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin

It’s over

• +1
Reactions: ALP, Deleted member 1560, itsoverbuddyboyo and 9 others
It's all ogre now

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo and Einon
You're fat that's what's wrong

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
I LAUGHED SO HARD BRO WTFFFF is this picture ahahahahahhaha

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 1553 and Vanillestorms
Losing weight should be your first goal

Lacking definition, bloat, high body fat, recessed chin, low hyoid bone

To be specific

Most is fixable with diet, chewing, surgery, etc.

Lacking definition, bloat, high body fat, recessed chin, low hyoid bone

To be specific

Most is fixable with diet, chewing, surgery, etc.

Thank you dude your a life safer

• +1
Reactions: Linoob
Wtf is that facial hair all over you
Did you make this right after shaving?

The problem is your lips. They are too flat and big.

It's very narrow and blends into your neck. 0 definition.
I have the same problem. I just cope with stubble so it adds a a little definition.
If you can't grow a beard either, it's over.

It's very narrow and blends into your neck. 0 definition.
I have the same problem. I just cope with stubble so it adds a a little definition.
If you can't grow a beard either, it's over.

Lol it takes me 2 week's to grow a full beard i've got amazing beard genes unfortunately it make's me look older.

Lol it takes me 2 week's to grow a full beard i've got amazing beard genes unfortunately it make's me look older.
Yeah, you should grow some thick stubble and shape it to add definition to your jaw.

Yeah, you should grow some thick stubble and shape it to add definition to your jaw.

Thing with stubble is it make you look 30 i want to look like a teen cause i am a teen.
Wtf is that facial hair all over you
Did you make this right after shaving?

Yes right out of the shower

Your mouth look like you suck d..

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo, dogtown and pisslord
You are very gl op. Lose fat and work your neck

You're fat that's what's wrong
bro, i am probably fatter than him, and my jaw is above model tier.
If you have good bones, being fat won't change that much. If i push the fat away from my jawline, it is really sharp
I would show you guys my jaw, but my phone has a trash camera, and i won't do my face justice, as i am at a high bodyfat rn. I used to be an athletic chad when i was younger
Your mouth look like you suck d..
Can you explain how he is very good looking?

just clean shave bro

bro, i am probably fatter than him, and my jaw is above model tier.
If you have good bones, being fat won't change that much. If i push the fat away from my jawline, it is really sharp
I would show you guys my jaw, but my phone has a trash camera, and i won't do my face justice, as i am at a high bodyfat rn. I used to be an athletic chad when i was younger

Can you explain how he is very good looking?
im talking whats wrong with him, save your self masturbating cry for attention with your "model jawline" to yourself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and dogtown
im talking whats wrong with him, save your self masturbating cry for attention with your "model jawline" to yourself
Woah, relax with the salt, i am not asking for attention at all. Stop venting your anger out on me, and do that in the gym, maybe you wouldn't look like the guy in your profile pic

Woah, relax with the salt, i am not asking for attention at all. Stop venting your anger out on me, and do that in the gym, maybe you wouldn't look like the guy in your profile pic
I mog you to the hell and back burger, guy is asking for opinions not for your bragging

show front (or pm to me) loose the fat asap, I want to see your hairstyle when its not wet

This is a shit quality picture with tons of distortion. You are sticking your chin way to far out. Get a buzzcut and do a complete transformation. That means skincare, jaw-maxing, bf & some mewing if your younger. Then post lots more pics for surgery suggestions- good quality ones with lot's of angles.

I mog you to the hell and back burger, guy is asking for opinions not for your bragging

show front (or pm to me) loose the fat asap, I want to see your hairstyle when its not wet
I don't know what i just read, but

Do YoU WaNt FrIeS wItH ThAt?

This is a shit quality picture with tons of distortion. You are sticking your chin way to far out. Get a buzzcut and do a complete transformation. That means skincare, jaw-maxing, bf & some mewing if your younger. Then post lots more pics for surgery suggestions- good quality ones with lot's of angles.

How much change is possible at 17
w

will do.

Last edited:
These are the sort of users who only have a short stay here I feel like.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
you look like a guy I know irl, are you from Tampa?

Poorly projected. The chin doesn't project forward enough relative to your upper jaw and your upper jaw is recessed. Looks like you have a mongoloid face tbh.

Poorly projected. The chin doesn't project forward enough relative to your upper jaw and your upper jaw is recessed. Looks like you have a mongoloid face tbh.

Brutal it must be over thank fuck it's over

Dude its over as fuck just commit suicide. Just do it just commit suicide its over

Asian Ogre, trying to be civilized

Dude its over as fuck just commit suicide. Just do it just commit suicide its over

Dude fuck that it may be over but why would i commit suacide

You look Asian so the fact that you have curly hair is throwing me off

its wrong cause it doesnt exist

I think you should shave. Jawline yeah it maybe weird in comparison to others, but nothing out of the ordinary i think.