COVID-19 Vaccination = Mark Of The Beast

JToTheC

JToTheC

"JC" 5'11 FT, 17 Years Old
Read this:

Guys we don’t got much time, the world is changing. If we can get enough people to spread the word and link then the damage will be less than what it could be. Billions will burn in hell for all of eternity. You all have a purpose, this is it. Help me spread the word! Don’t be the sheep following mainstream news and trends.

WE CAN STILL SAVE THE WORLD.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, Chintuck22, Deleted member 8576 and 6 others
Mark of the beast doesn't exist in Islam as far as I know so this is debunked

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699, Deleted member 5385, PYT and 5 others
known about this for months and havnt done anything yet, fuck i need to get off my ass son

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Insecure03 and JToTheC
not a word

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and lookismfugee
@GarixTheChad @JackSparrow

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan and GarixTheChad
jack sparrow is banned @LukeGandyDepp
Mark of the beast is cope. This is just a step towards getting everyone to connect to AI. Secondly, 666 isn't even the right number.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172, Deleted member 5683, Deleted member 6400 and 1 other person
Mark of the beast is cope. This is just a step towards getting everyone to connect to AI. Secondly, 666 isn't even the right number.
elaborate homee dog

This is what happens when you spend too much time online kids

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, jackthenerd, Deleted member 6873 and 1 other person
elaborate homee dog

All modern religions are used as a form of enslavement and control. The microchip implant is being implemented as a stepping stone in humans actually connecting/uploading their consciousness into a cloud. The can already do this and pretty much all famous, celebrities, business moguls do this. Predicted to be rolled out in 2030 for the goyim.

JToTheC

"JC" 5'10 FT, 16 Years Old
Joined Jul 1, 2020
Time Online 60:43
Posts14Reputation11

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866
The patent number is #060606

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7079
AI is the image of the beast. The antichrist are the Freemasons and Illuminati. Basically anybody who is deceived into taking this is antichrist. The prophecies are coming true. You are damned to hell once this is in your system. This will modify your genome. Everybody can agree, even 1% of DNA being changed isn’t even Human anymore.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079 and autistic_tendencies
keep looksmaxxing and we will mog it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel and Insecure03
WiltedRashGosling-size_restricted.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel and Dylan2
The patent number is #060606
666 is not the mark of the beast number. Just lol at preaching about the AI, Freemasons and Illuminati when you believe in Christianity. You have been trapped into the elites matrix. All modern religion is a means of enslavement, child trafficking/sacrifice and control. Explain to me how we will be damed to hell once the "mark of the beast" is in our system. You go on about our DNA being changed by 1% and we aren't even human... yet you don't realise our DNA isn't human already...

• +1
Reactions: PYT and Tom2004
666 is not the mark of the beast number. Just lol at preaching about the AI, Freemasons and Illuminati when you believe in Christianity. You have been trapped into the elites matrix. All modern religion is a means of enslavement, child trafficking/sacrifice and control. Explain to me how we will be damed to hell once the "mark of the beast" is in our system. You go on about our DNA being changed by 1% and we aren't even human... yet you don't realise our DNA isn't human already...
Where is our DNA from?

read every single word. agree with everything

• +1
Reactions: JToTheC
low iq gaycell post

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873 and Deleted member 6400
imagine believing the cure to a bat gookman disease is from the devil

foid IQ is mogging yours right now

Op is dumb. Can't change the word. The hour of our lord is at hand. The best one can do is pray

• +1
It doesn’t matter what npcs think
Elites believe in this devil worship crap and that’s all that matters they live to serve him

• +1
It doesn’t matter what npcs think
Elites believe in this devil worship crap and that’s all that matters they live to serve him
Why would they believe in these memes, if they were not legit and gave them the very powers that they now wield?

Why would they believe in these memes, if they were not legit and gave them the very powers that they now wield?
You don’t need powers when you have full force of the media behind you

Last edited:
In this model, who is receiving the crypto
currency, the human host or is it going somewhere else in the system? I skimmed this and it seems to be a way for a person to unconsciously mine crypotcurrency for himself?

Read this:

Guys we don’t got much time, the world is changing. If we can get enough people to spread the word and link then the damage will be less than what it could be. Billions will burn in hell for all of eternity. You all have a purpose, this is it. Help me spread the word! Don’t be the sheep following mainstream news and trends.

some of this shit is real but some of it is just satan fucking with people to turn them in schizos like the ufo shit

dont spend all your time and energy mainlining blackpills and thinking about the elites and spiraling, just find a grift, try to participate in the beast system as little as possible, be grateful to god for your daily bread

You don’t need powers when you have full force of the media behind you
I'm talking about why would they believe in all this devil worship stuff if in fact it did not help them to gain the very power that they now wield

It's not the devil as they portray it. There inter dimensional beings.
You know what i mean though, pentagram on the floor, candles, blood etc..
do you know what these beings are? Beezlebub or it goes deeper than that?

You know what i mean though, pentagram on the floor, candles, blood etc..
do you know what these beings are? Beezlebub or it goes deeper than that?
They are just used to summon them into our dimension.

They are just used to summon them into our dimension.
But it obviously goes deeper than that, i'm talking about what they gain, what is the exchange deal that takes place, what do the 'beings' want and how do they usually communicate back and forth between the worlds

imagine believing the cure to a bat gookman disease is from the devil

foid IQ is mogging yours right now
I don’t trust the vaccine ngl

I don’t trust the vaccine ngl
For the military they are going to inject me with 12 different bigass shots at once and a giant shot of antibiotics in the ass. I also have no choice but to take new shots if the military requires it. The military in the 1970s here in America used it's troops as experiments for new vaccines. How fucked up is that.

• So Sad
Reactions: Blackout.xl
For the military they are going to inject me with 12 different bigass shots at once and a giant shot of antibiotics in the ass. I also have no choice but to take new shots if the military requires it. The military in the 1970s here in America used it's troops as experiments for new vaccines. How fucked up is that.
Brutal

If you have any big side effects they’ll cast you out and silence u.

[/QUOTE]

I realized that it was wrong for me to say this. It isn’t my job to save the world, it is Yeshua’s. Just spread the word of God. Do research on Free Grace Theology don’t follow the other False Gospel Teachings.

I would take it only if it can alter my DNA and make me a Chad.