Craniofacial Development 20-30's SARMs/DHT/TEST

KingScrew

KingScrew

Shalom Goyim
Looking for answers as to what in gear is impacting Facial development as seen here:

Same is seen with trannies squaring their face from hormones, or people who clearly are on gear but lean -> Full muscles (little bloat), Masculine aged face.

Various hormones:

IGF, GH, DHT, TEST

SARMs v Test:

So RAD-140 and other SARM's don't aromatize as much => less DHT/ESTROGEN => less GYNO/Hairloss/Supression

If one were to look for possible SHOULDER-WIDTH GROWTH (David Laid PED/AAS abuse) and CRANIOFACIAL DEVELOPMENT (Consider the correlation between gear users in their early 20's and their facial development) in the given age range of 20-30yrs (which just so happens to be were every forum at least recommend one wait till after puberty, I won't go in to detail why - given it's explained everywhere) which is the best way to achieve a strong frame (width, clavicles close mid 20's?) and more masculine/attractive face, and will SARMs impact it to the same extend as regular gear.

It is understood that the body regulates were hormones attach and work ("how you react to gear").

-KS

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, ChadRoneXL and MasterKey
He prolly used Testosterone and HGH

• +1
Reactions: KingScrew
He prolly used Testosterone and HGH

My question pertains to whatever or not RAD140 would have a similar effect, or if it stems from DHT (possibly topical application?)

Also, I understand HGH to be rather useless when you leave puberty.

• +1
Reactions: MasterKey
idk did you ask him? he deleted his posts from r/orthotropics

bro.PNG

Attachments

• bro.PNG
    bro.PNG
    1.7 KB · Views: 90
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaia262, Hector, middayshowers and 3 others
jfl at the coping in r/orthotropics
Every transformation is heavy on angle raiding, lighting, and craniofacial development that definitely was not caused by mewing (listen up little gois I mewed for 6 months and got an insane browridge!)

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, Norwooder, middayshowers and 1 other person
idk did you ask him? he deleted his posts from r/orthotropics

No. Not archived on Ceddit/removeddit/archive.org either. Def. some test involvement, but I am mostly curious about the general case.

• +1
No. Not archived on Ceddit/removeddit/archive.org either. Def. some test involvement, but I am mostly curious about the general case.
why not ask him then? yeah I checked the archives too, probably did not last long. or perhaps ask the people who he responded to if they remember :unsure: and then post here

why not ask him then? yeah I checked the archives too, probably did not last long. or perhaps ask the people who he responded to if they remember :unsure: and then post here

fds.PNG

Never admitted but its obvious he used AAS SARMS, HGH

Attachments

• fds.PNG
    fds.PNG
    5.8 KB · Views: 93
  • Hmm...
Probably late puberty

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2756 and Bruh567
be him idk

So people here have not looked into how FTM transform their facial features? And the hormones that regulate it

• +1
Reactions: MasterKey and Bruh567
So people here have not looked into how FTM transform their facial features? And the hormones that regulate it
well women are more sensitive to androgens but if used iin puberty they can help alot

well women are more sensitive to androgens but if used iin puberty they can help alot
What AAS would one use, and is it mostly the DHT part?

• +1
Reactions: MasterKey and Bruh567
Looking for answers as to what in gear is impacting Facial development as seen here:

Same is seen with trannies squaring their face from hormones, or people who clearly are on gear but lean -> Full muscles (little bloat), Masculine aged face.

Various hormones:

IGF, GH, DHT, TEST

SARMs v Test:

So RAD-140 and other SARM's don't aromatize as much => less DHT/ESTROGEN => less GYNO/Hairloss/Supression

If one were to look for possible SHOULDER-WIDTH GROWTH (David Laid PED/AAS abuse) and CRANIOFACIAL DEVELOPMENT (Consider the correlation between gear users in their early 20's and their facial development) in the given age range of 20-30yrs (which just so happens to be were every forum at least recommend one wait till after puberty, I won't go in to detail why - given it's explained everywhere) which is the best way to achieve a strong frame (width, clavicles close mid 20's?) and more masculine/attractive face, and will SARMs impact it to the same extend as regular gear.

It is understood that the body regulates were hormones attach and work ("how you react to gear").

-KS

Bump

• +1
Reactions: Lookfaxx and KingScrew
99% jaw surgery, pretty sure this exact case has been discussed before

Lmao an actual jew

• JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
>16-17.5 yo late puberty natural trasformation
>OP: Craniofacial Development 20-30's SARMs/DHT/TEST

:feelsgah::bluepill:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
lol, you are some special kind retard

Said the one who still believes in mewing in 2020.

Keep coping bro, keep that tongue on your palate, I'm sure you'll become a gigachad

• +1
Said the one who still believes in mewing in 2020.

Keep coping bro, keep that tongue on your palate, I'm sure you'll become a gigachad

>"Why yes, how could you tell?"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and MasterKey
My question pertains to whatever or not RAD140 would have a similar effect, or if it stems from DHT (possibly topical application?)

Also, I understand HGH to be rather useless when you leave puberty.
Is Rad140 test?

• +1
and the possible side effects? Some of the transformations are crazy dimorphism maxing.
Like even bones seem to change

• +1
and the possible side effects? Some of the transformations are crazy dimorphism maxing.
Like even bones seem to change
Astute observation, will have to look into that

• +1
because women have really low testosterone even compared to a low t male. after it gets past a threshold those male characteristics start showing

because women have really low testosterone even compared to a low t male. after it gets past a threshold those male characteristics start showing
I see trannies (although low fat%) with easily more developed faces than most men.

• +1
I see trannies (although low fat%) with easily more developed faces than most men.
thats just their genetics

think of it like this

people start off genderless and their hormones at the time dictate the way they look

if that hot girl has test instead of estrogen she could look masculine or she could look like a boneless cuck. just depends

thats just their genetics

think of it like this

people start off genderless and their hormones at the time dictate the way they look

if that hot girl has test instead of estrogen she could look masculine or she could look like a boneless cuck. just depends
What the fuck are you getting at? You do not think Testosterone affect facial development for men, because they are men?

Also, you might wanna look into chromosomes, gender is a real thing.

Crazy results but the sides for a healthy male....maybe someways to get rid of them.
Got to look at trans forums now fucking hell

• +1
Reactions: awkwardlycompatible, Lookfaxx and KingScrew