[Discussion] "Craniofacial development plays an important role in hair loss"

Kurwa

Kurwa

5eryhgtf54wersujh4
Time online
11d 31m

They end the article with:
Craniofacial development plays an important role in hair loss: indeed it is the real underlying cause that gives predisposition to baldness. Predisposition means that it is possible to see people with a poor craniofacial development and no signs of hair loss, but it is not possible to see bald people with a good craniofacial development. If spotting a bald person, you will be 100% sure that he has jaw problems to some extent. Look around and try yourself! So, do you still believe in the androgenetic theory?

Would you agree? I personally doubt that. There are plenty of very well developed faces out there that have been balding anyways.

Alban

Alban

lazy cunt
Time online
40d 19h 38m
plenty of factors play into it, why does it always have to be black and white
certainly having mechanical tension exerted on your scalp is gonna restrict the blood vessels in the galea region making your follicles get less oxygen and thus die out, but obviously also having dht making the skin on your scalp thicker and thicker making it "bury" your already fucked up follicles is not gonna help
there's probably many other reasons that play in it
inb4 "muh genetic" yeah no fucking shit

Dutcher

Dutcher

Wizard
Time online
54d 9h 50m
Such a bs articlr

Mewcel

Mewcel

Wizard
Time online
21d 4h 58m
Legit. I'm getting hair follicles regrowth after face pulling my maxilla

Viro

Viro

trying
Time online
14d 15h 29m
i heard a theory that tha people go bad because of bad posture in the chest area making peoples hearts not pump blood properly

higgabigga

higgabigga

Psl2 Russian Slavcel Untermensch
Time online
26d 1h 22m
Nature is a woman.
She wanted to punish ugly men by not only making us ugly, but by also making us more likely to go bald

Kurwa

Kurwa

5eryhgtf54wersujh4
Time online
11d 31m
I mean it might be true, but:
it is not possible to see bald people with a good craniofacial development.
sounds like bullshit.
Also this theory doesn't explain retrograde thinning.

Lifeisgood72

Lifeisgood72

Zephir
Time online
92d 8h 45m

Cope
Also:

Minoxidil is an antihypertensive vasodilator medication, meaning that the main action is the widening of blood vessels, and it has been found to be effective in treating baldness [6]. Also, low level laser therapy has some effectiveness on hair loss [7]. These treatments have no correlation with androgenetic factors, so why are they effective?
Just plain wrong. Minoxidil and microneedling inhibit androgen receptors, minoxidil chemically, and microneedling through wound healing.

Minoxidil:

wound healing:
http://europepmc.org/article/PMC/3763909

This naturally cuts off the "T > DHT > Receptor = Hairloss" pathway, just a bit later and perhaps less effectively than Finasteride does by inhibiting DHT on top of cucking androgen receptors.

LLLT doesn't have enough studies on it. But it's essentially a supplemental form of sunlight, minus UV, and I have experience positive benefits of sunlight on hair myself, so I would not be suprised if it just strengthens hair in general or something. Regardless I don't see people regrowing any substantial amount of hair on LLLT alone.

Last edited:
Kurwa

Kurwa

5eryhgtf54wersujh4
Time online
11d 31m
@Lifeisgood72
Add them as well

ABSOLUTELY GARBAGE BONE STRUCTURE /s.

Lifeisgood72

Lifeisgood72

Zephir
Time online
92d 8h 45m
@Lifeisgood72
Add them as well

ABSOLUTELY GARBAGE BONE STRUCTURE /s.
Yup. The theory doesn’t even make sense tbh... Females also have worse posture and they aren’t going bald I mean- fuck.

Lev Peshkov

Lev Peshkov

Pure Army
Time online
16d 3h 6m
Look at Mike mew JFL

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)