"Craniofacial development plays an important role in hair loss"

Deleted member 4410

Deleted member 4410

5eryhgtf54wersujh4

They end the article with:
Craniofacial development plays an important role in hair loss: indeed it is the real underlying cause that gives predisposition to baldness. Predisposition means that it is possible to see people with a poor craniofacial development and no signs of hair loss, but it is not possible to see bald people with a good craniofacial development. If spotting a bald person, you will be 100% sure that he has jaw problems to some extent. Look around and try yourself! So, do you still believe in the androgenetic theory?

Would you agree? I personally doubt that. There are plenty of very well developed faces out there that have been balding anyways.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
plenty of factors play into it, why does it always have to be black and white
certainly having mechanical tension exerted on your scalp is gonna restrict the blood vessels in the galea region making your follicles get less oxygen and thus die out, but obviously also having dht making the skin on your scalp thicker and thicker making it "bury" your already fucked up follicles is not gonna help
there's probably many other reasons that play in it
inb4 "muh genetic" yeah no fucking shit

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, diggbicc, randomguy1235 and 3 others
Such a bs articlr

Legit. I'm getting hair follicles regrowth after face pulling my maxilla

i heard a theory that tha people go bad because of bad posture in the chest area making peoples hearts not pump blood properly

Nature is a woman.
She wanted to punish ugly men by not only making us ugly, but by also making us more likely to go bald

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
I mean it might be true, but:
it is not possible to see bald people with a good craniofacial development.
sounds like bullshit.
Also this theory doesn't explain retrograde thinning.

PROD-Jeremy-Meeks-Court-Appearance.jpg

Cope
Also:

Minoxidil is an antihypertensive vasodilator medication, meaning that the main action is the widening of blood vessels, and it has been found to be effective in treating baldness [6]. Also, low level laser therapy has some effectiveness on hair loss [7]. These treatments have no correlation with androgenetic factors, so why are they effective?

Just plain wrong. Minoxidil and microneedling inhibit androgen receptors, minoxidil chemically, and microneedling through wound healing.

Minoxidil:

wound healing:
http://europepmc.org/article/PMC/3763909

This naturally cuts off the "T > DHT > Receptor = Hairloss" pathway, just a bit later and perhaps less effectively than Finasteride does by inhibiting DHT on top of cucking androgen receptors.

LLLT doesn't have enough studies on it. But it's essentially a supplemental form of sunlight, minus UV, and I have experience positive benefits of sunlight on hair myself, so I would not be suprised if it just strengthens hair in general or something. Regardless I don't see people regrowing any substantial amount of hair on LLLT alone.

Last edited:
@Lifeisgood72
Add them as well
3134-1488212398.jpg
1200px-Henry_Cavill_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg

ABSOLUTELY GARBAGE BONE STRUCTURE /s.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
@Lifeisgood72
Add them as well
3134-1488212398.jpg
1200px-Henry_Cavill_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg

ABSOLUTELY GARBAGE BONE STRUCTURE /s.
Yup. The theory doesn’t even make sense tbh... Females also have worse posture and they aren’t going bald I mean- fuck.

Look at Mike mew JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4410