Creatine causes hair loss

N

Noodlewhore

Glutencel
I have some experience with it and I'm here to warn all of you: don't take it. Hair is much much much more important than muscles. It's not even in the same category in terms of importance.

Online you may see controversial advice, some people say it causes hair loss, some say it doesn't. I was perplexed and didn't know who to believe so I tried it on myself for years (on and off). I'm in my late 20's now so I definitely noticed some patterns.

The reason there is no consensus online is because some people are susceptible to hair loss, some aren't. If you are susceptible DON'T take advice from people who have all their hair and don't suffer from hair loss. Their advice not only is useless, but will also kill your looks. Some people may also not lose hair on enormous amount of steroids, their hair follicles simply aren't susceptible to the hormones. For others even a small increase in hormones cause an increase in hair loss.

So, the first lesson....be aware about who you take advice from.

Creatine definitely increase hair loss for people who are sensible to it. I could see it on me and many others who took it. When I take creatine my hair loss increases. When I stop after a while it decreases but I didn't gain back the hair I lost. I tried again to take creatine recently and I noticed an increase in shedding.

For the sake of it, don't take it if you are genetically predisposed to hair loss. Don't heed advice from idiots who claim they "muh I still have all the hair", because these retards aren't genetically predisposed to hair loss so their experience is completely useless to you.

Never forget: Hair is life, it's youth, it's looks. Muscles don't even come close to that. Keep your hair.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne
here's my take i'm not gonna provide any sources or proof or pictures but just take my word for it bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bishop and Salludon
im not sure about that because im norwooding too and didnt notice an increase in shedding when taking creatin, btw are u on fin?

creatine increases dht so yeah

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel
All the evidence we have is that it raises dht. But balding men and non balding men have similar dht/ test levels. If you've sensitivity to balding you're gonna bald either way

• +1
if you are prone to balding don't take it makes it even worse

• +1
I get about 4-5g of creatine through daily food. Creatine isn't bad unless you don't enough get it enough through food and you start supplementing it which most people tend to go overboard with and end up doing more harm then good.

im not sure about that because im norwooding too and didnt notice an increase in shedding when taking creatin, btw are u on fin?
I'm not on finasteride since it caused side effects. I'm sensible to hair loss and creatine definitely speed it up. It's full of experiences like mine online. Of course, since I'm genetically predisposed to hair loss my hair will fall eventually (and they do even without taking creatine) but what good comes from speeding up the process for some stupid, temporary muscle gains? A blackpilled guy knows that hair is one of the most important things out there. Once you lose your hair you're done unless you're in the 1% of guys who can pull it off (and even them, they look better with hair). We gotta do everything to conserve them and all things that speed up the process should be completely avoided

I'm not on finasteride since it caused side effects. I'm sensible to hair loss and creatine definitely speed it up. It's full of experiences like mine online. Of course, since I'm genetically predisposed to hair loss my hair will fall eventually (and they do even without taking creatine) but what good comes from speeding up the process for some stupid, temporary muscle gains? A blackpilled guy knows that hair is one of the most important things out there. Once you lose your hair you're done unless you're in the 1% of guys who can pull it off (and even them, they look better with hair). We gotta do everything to conserve them and all things that speed up the process should be completely avoided
true, i will be on fin once minoxidil stops working,can't care less about the side efects since they're fixable

here's my take i'm not gonna provide any sources or proof or pictures but just take my word for it bro

not like we're getting a RCT on it any time soon

so the least OP could do is provide proof of his own experiences
LOL as if I would dox myself to prove a point.
Unless you're a retard you should already know creatine increases hair loss in people prone to it. There are tons of personal experiences about it online.

If people don't heed my warning their loss, they are in for some nasty discoveries when they will eventually figure out all creatine did was speeding up their hair loss

It is not that the more dht you have the more hair you loss, it's mostly the most receptive your hair follicles are to DHT the most you loose hair.

You can have low amount of DHT in the body and still lose hair because your receptors are realy receptive.