Creatine is ideal for pubertycels

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
creatine increases dht by 56%.

dht influences SECONDARY SEX CHARACTERISTICS!!!

e.g. dick size, jaw, brow ridge, zygos etc.

• +1
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy, Alexanderr, Stare and 3 others
Balding....

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad and Zeus
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 24293, Deleted member 6400, Alexanderr and 4 others
Really depends on your genes. I've taken it for 1 year and haven't had a slight bit of hair shrinking. Only hair growth

So what are the changes for you?

So what are the changes for you?
Fuller and darker eyebrows, wider jaw and better orbitals but of course this is not just bc of creatine. It's a supergood addiction during puberty

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24293 and androidcel
no

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: You and Deleted member 685
Fuller and darker eyebrows, wider jaw and better orbitals but of course this is not just bc of creatine. It's a supergood addiction during puberty

And about your zygomatic, have they grown proportionally to your jaw?

90% of white men are prone to balding. Increasing your DHT is cucking yourself.
Also Creatine won't change your bones jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
And about your zygomatic, have they grown proportionally to your jaw?
Yes

90% of white men are prone to balding. Increasing your DHT is cucking yourself.
Also Creatine won't change your bones jfl
Show source and that's total fucking bullcrap, dht is the opposite of cucking yourself as its responsible for masculinization, not testosterone. And I never said it directly changes your bones

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24293 and Mewisthekey
if i was sure i wasnt prone to balding id chug it all day, but since hair is extremely important, taking creatine is just not worth it for most people

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
I hopped on creatine once, I got bloated as fuck, I woudnt recommend it really. body is imprtant and all but you need face+body combo

I hopped on creatine once, I got bloated as fuck, I woudnt recommend it really. body is imprtant and all but you need face+body combo
How much do you take? It doesn't make me bloated one bit
I'm around 8% bf tho

How much do you take? It doesn't make me bloated one bit
I'm around 8% bf tho
I was taking 1 scoop, I think it was 3-5grams IDK really I was 14% at the time or around that

Really depends on your genes. I've taken it for 1 year and haven't had a slight bit of hair shrinking. Only hair growth
Could you research Fevipripant for me/us ? it supposedly inhibits male pattern baldness without killing DHT

if i was sure i wasnt prone to balding id chug it all day, but since hair is extremely important, taking creatine is just not worth it for most people
what about creatine in raw meat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, kobecel, SikKunt and 2 others
what about creatine in raw meat
685 2

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and Tony
It made me really bloated btw but I took it at 18

• +1
See you after you get bald

Legit, but the risk of balding is always there. :feelsree:

• +1
Can't dude I am not autistic
You're such a fucking annoying retard. Always shitting on my threads, you're a worthless swine to me and I don't give a shit about whatever you think. Now get the fuck out and slit your wrist

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy and Arkantos
You're such a fucking annoying retard. Always shitting on my threads, you're a worthless swine to me and I don't give a shit about whatever you think. Now get the fuck out and slit your wrist
Lol OK bro. You won't go bald and you won't be affected by age pill bro. You will mog Chico too.

Evidence?

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad
Might take some to be bloody honest

Link study bro

It doesn't increase DHT by 56%. If so, what dose of creatine increases DHT by 56% or does any/all doses from 0.0000001mcg - 100000tonnes of creatine increase DHT by 56%? Creatine is non-steroidal so are you also implying it's a 5AR inhibitor that inhibits that enzyme at a flat rate no matter how much creatine you consume? Or are you just talking rubbish?

EDIT: or did I fall for bait :feelsuhh::feelsohgod::cry:

• +1
Reactions: Steve bachall and androidcel
It doesn't increase DHT by 56%. If so, what dose of creatine increases DHT by 56% or does any/all doses from 0.0000001mcg - 100000tonnes of creatine increase DHT by 56%? Creatine is non-steroidal so are you also implying it's a 5AR inhibitor that inhibits that enzyme at a flat rate no matter how much creatine you consume? Or are you just talking rubbish?

EDIT: or did I fall for bait :feelsuhh::feelsohgod::cry:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19741313
And we know dht affect masculinization . Op dont cope , he is true .
I never cope

• +1
Reactions: Steve bachall

I never cope
Yeye me too (lol)
And the guys who are saying u will be bald , they are wrong , if u have bad receptors of dht u will be bald but its totally genetic the only thing its can do is fast ur bald

• +1
Yeye me too (lol)
And the guys who are saying u will be bald , they are wrong , if u have bad receptors of dht u will be bald but its totally genetic the only thing its can do is fast ur bald
You know it bro, followed