crisick has the ideal male body

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned
sub 12 percent bf

lean af face

god tier lower third

mogs hard.

meanwhile coping roidcels are blasting gear to impress gay dudes in the gym.

Chrisick is wht we should all aspire to be like.

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
No.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Ideal is my avi at a slightly higher bf %, 11 instead of 8-9.

• +1
Name of him? No jomo
His ig name is ydot, but when I tried looking up his account again, I couldn't find it. His account was private too, another gym page was giving him a shout-out using the pic in my Avi for the shout-out.

His ig name is ydot, but when I tried looking up his account again, I couldn't find it. His account was private too, another gym page was giving him a shout-out using the pic in my Avi for the shout-out.
David laid with smaller legs is ideal

This is like the 4th thread today that you've made about him

David laid with smaller legs is ideal
Nah, his legs are fine imo, his traps could use a little bit more mass, tbh. Then yeah, he would be ideal.

Nah, his legs are fine imo, his traps could use a little bit more mass, tbh. Then yeah, he would be ideal.
oh well:feelshehe: heard once @Nibba say that you have skinny legs and your oneitis made fun of you because of that. That and your small dick:feelshmm:

oh well:feelshehe: heard once @Nibba say that you have skinny legs and your oneitis made fun of you because of that. That and your small dick:feelshmm:
Hahahahaha. Funny thing is, she used to make fun of my skinny ass calves, as for my cock, she used to try make "fun" of it by saying I'd never satisfy her since it would hurt.

Neither of these things I said but they r true
Overdeveloped legs look terrible

They are playing party in the USA at the gym @Itss_BritneyBishh
Go grab me some pussy will you while they singing that song

i heard u peasantmaxx:feelshmm:
I surgerymaxx, also eyebrowmaxx. Next is skinmaxx and gymmaxx. Also NTmaxx and interestingmaxx and instamaxx and tindermaxx

I surgerymaxx, also eyebrowmaxx. Next is skinmaxx and gymmaxx. Also NTmaxx and interestingmaxx and instamaxx and tindermaxx
what about maxmaxx

Smart that u got surgery before gymmaxing. Make sure that any other surgeries are done before startin

Smart that u got surgery before gymmaxing. Make sure that any other surgeries are done before startin
Yeah, without surgerymaxxing I had very little motivation to maxx other things.

no
gay twink =/= ideal male body
gay twink = ideal boy's body
this is ideal male body
gp7VLsa.jpg

PdD11OQ.jpg

Nah, he is 20+% body fat, he needs to lose weight before any other surgeries, tbh.

Yeah, without surgerymaxxing I had very little motivation to maxx other things.
And the recovery time would greatly hinder gym abilities

Nah, he is 20+% body fat, he needs to lose weight before any other surgeries, tbh.
Doesn't need to gymmaxing to do that. Any newbie gains would disappear after surgery recovery time

And the recovery time would greatly hinder gym abilities
Yeah that is why I'll do other maxxings like eyebrow(currently doing), skinmaxx etc. Gym can wait since I don't want to take any risks.

• +1
Doesn't need to gymmaxing to do that. Any newbie gains would disappear after surgery recovery time
Depends on when he is getting the surgery too.

Man the liquid diet has already made me lose lot of weight.
Nice, but you might rebound hard once you start eating normally again.

Nice, but you might rebound hard once you start eating normally again.
I see, once I am able to chew again I will start with a fitness focused diet. I had been eating all sort of curry food earlier which contributed to the weight and fat.

Gym is definitely the last piece of the puzzle.

Why?
Because if he is going to get another surgery after a good amount of time, let's say one year, you can't tell me he shouldnt go to the gym the entire year leading to the surgery.

brad pitt troy is ideal male body.

I see, once I am able to chew again I will start with a fitness focused diet. I had been eating all sort of curry food earlier which contributed to the weight and fat.
Chole bhutre, dokla, paneer, galab jammuun? Yeah that fattens you up real quick.:feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin