crisick has the ideal male body

not for women
Let's face it boyos, any body on Brad Pitt that is not fat would look good, it's Brad after all. As for as what attracts women, a fitness model type physique at 11-13% body fat is ideal. As long as you're not too big.

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
Let's face it boyos, any body on Brad Pitt that is not fat would look good, it's Brad after all. As for as what attracts women, a fitness model type physique at 11-13% body fat is ideal. As long as you're not too big.
I’m sure the reason women chose Brad Pitt’s body over others was simply coz he was Brad Pitt. Just shows why you can’t trust women lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281
I've never been that big but from experience, males who have that enormous connor murphy, or jeff seid type physique say that they have received bad, offensive comments from females. It's only gymbros who get hyped and excited.
Look at the comment sections of those guys' videos, it's 99% males, even in the chadlite guys like murphy.

Guy pays fitness models to be in his videos LOL

I've never been that big but from experience, males who have that enormous connor murphy, or jeff seid type physique say that they have received bad, offensive comments from females. It's only gymbros who get hyped and excited.
Look at the comment sections of those guys' videos, it's 99% males, even in the chadlite guys like murphy.

connor has legit vids where you see girls orgasming on the spot though
some of his shit is fake but theres no way he hires crowds or random girls on a terrace on the opposite side of the street barely visible, very good body and its his biggest source of sex appeal (which he does have).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281

Depends on the women, they're definitely going to be women who will view you as a douchebag JUST for having a physique like that and showing it off, some women will find a physique like that disgusting, while on the other hand, some women will admire you for it. Proof?