CRISPR and its role in looksmaxing: Changing your Genetics? GENE THERAPY

bonesoverblood

bonesoverblood

137 IQ 《◇》
Ok so. Before I get into this, I should explain what the hell CRISPR is.

CRISPR is a Cas9 Genome Editing Technology. It allows you to edit and replace genetic code.

It's available for like $150, and you can basically edit DNA. Full kits require labs that cost $3,000 minimum.

The applications of this could be of the following for looksmaxxing:

- Resetting genetic growth plate times, to allow for further facial change, without surgery. Possible change height and frame, with puberty like growth.

- Changing the genetic baseline production of testosterone, without the need for steroids. Changing metabolism genetics.

- Altering hairline genes, to reverse balding, and have a permanent NW0 hairline. Increase of collagen production through genetic augmentation.

- Variety of cosmetic changes, such as hair or eye color change, etc.
Acheiving optimal coloring.

- Changing the neuron structure of the brain, or increasing IQ in one way.

This technology works, but its focus right now is on genetic inheritance. I think the real gold of this tech, is current augmentation.

For those who think this is bullshit, here are some successful examples of genetic alteration with the tech.

Permanent Treatment for Lactose Intolerance.

Gene Therapy Explained

If researched and advanced through individual and group effort, it could become possible to completely change the standard of looks.

To achieve perfection.

I already have plans on making a Lab. in February, so if anyone is interested, I will continue to update you all on the results.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, mfk, Be_ConfidentBro and 12 others
Sounds like science-fiction. If it was that easy then everyone would be editing genetic code.

Edit: but if i could increase my collagen and iq then im willing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: amkcel, mfk, Deleted member 1973 and 11 others
Sounds like science-fiction. If it was that easy then everyone would be editing genetic code.

Its because it's not easy at all. CRISPR makes it easy for those with a basic knowledge of biology and genetics, capabilities and creativity to create, to edit genes at a very low cost.

This requires some serious dedication, and understanding already. But, I would argue that it would take you like a month to completely understand genetic editing, and apply it. Probably two weeks if you had a teacher.

In fact, here's a guide:

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 1973
Its because it's not easy at all. CRISPR makes it easy for those with a basic knowledge of biology and genetics, capabilities and creativity to create, to edit genes at a very low cost.

This requires some serious dedication, and understanding already. But, I would argue that it would take you like a month to completely understand genetic editing, and apply it. Probably two weeks if you had a teacher.

In fact, here's a guide:

Fair enough.
I can pay you up to 20k dollars if u will increase my iq and slow down aging.

Edit: but if i could increase my collagen and iq then im willing

More proof of its disruptance:

Companies are investing billions behind closed doors on this. If you use this to your gain, imagine.
Fair enough.
I can pay you up to 20k dollars if u will increase my iq and slow down aging.

I'm going to basically test specific gene edits on rats first, then on humans.

Probably growth plates altering, and collagen and hair first.

• +1
Reactions: amkcel, Be_ConfidentBro, Chadelite and 2 others
]

If you use this to your gain, imagine.
Tenor 6

Ug1gqd

Giphy 11

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 1707 and 2 others
Changes will only work on babies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
Changes will only work on babies

False, you can change genetic ceilings to alter your current genetics and looks.

This will be easy for growth plates, hair and collagen, because they are not fixed variables.

The hardest thing will be changing your coloring, and eye colors, and may be impossible. I don't know yet.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Kade and Deleted member 1751
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 1973 and 1 other person
the hardest thing is avoiding off-target effects.

Which is why you test on rats, and standalone mammalian cells, before you employ it on humans.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Are you a scientist op?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Which is why you test on rats, and standalone mammalian cells, before you employ it on humans.

both of those may very well not be enough - knock a gene out and you'll have 1 effect in, say, your hair and another one in your eyebrows/beard, for example. You need human testing, especially with genes that encode more general things like transcription factors.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 1680
both of those may very well not be enough - knock a gene out and you'll have 1 effect in, say, your hair and another one in your eyebrows/beard, for example. You need human testing, especially with genes that encode more general things like transcription factors.
I could be candidate for this experiment, my life doesnt mean shit.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 1973, Chadelite and 2 others
I could be candidate for this experiment, my life doesnt mean shit.

dont worry boyo, after 124096821-1958 enhanced genes, we will turn you into prime Chico

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Chadelite, Deleted member 1751 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 1973

Yeah, but we have to get there first. It's not all that black and white, because crispr is more precise than tradition transgenic editing. For example, gene scientists would use a bacteria called agrobacterium (still used) to create transgenic plants. It's a really inaccurate way of editing nucleotide sequences.

For reference, crispr cas9 edits genes in a way a scissor cuts a string with the lights turned on, while traditional methods edit genomes in a way that a shotgun cuts a string with the lights turned off.

So its significantly safer to use crispr, because the risk of mutation is lower. Of course, human testing is still required.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and diggbicc

CRISPR is a Cas9 Genome Editing Technology. It allows you to edit and replace genetic code.

It's available for like $150, and you can basically edit DNA. Full kits require labs that cost $3,000 minimum.

- Resetting genetic growth plate times, to allow for further facial change, without surgery. Possible change height and frame, with puberty like growth.

- Changing the genetic baseline production of testosterone, without the need for steroids. Changing metabolism genetics.

- Altering hairline genes, to reverse balding, and have a permanent NW0 hairline. Increase of collagen production through genetic augmentation.

This technology works, but its focus right now is on genetic inheritance. I think the real gold of this tech, is current augmentation.

For those who think this is bullshit, here are some successful examples of genetic alteration with the tech.

Gene Therapy Explained

If researched and advanced through individual and group effort, it could become possible to completely change the standard of looks.

To achieve perfection.

I already have plans on making a Lab. in February, so if anyone is interested, I will continue to update you all on the results.
Facial bones don't have physeal plates, they're flat bones.
You need to physically split the sutures to expand them

artificial cancermax

lol imagine designing a gigachad

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
Could you live forever with criscr editing, or grow bone where it's broken

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 1751
Op, are you legit a scientist?!?!?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
dont worry boyo, after 124096821-1958 enhanced genes, we will turn you into prime Chico

Just fuck with with a ungodly number of genes bro even though fucking up even 1 can cause autism cancer or subhumanism bro

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and needsolution
Just fuck with with a ungodly number of genes bro even though fucking up even 1 can cause autism cancer or subhumanism bro
its worth tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
Imagine being a 6'4 Gigachad with that.
I volunteer. i will be the next Steve Rogers

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
Also where can you buy crispr

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and Deleted member 1751
  • +1
Reactions: bonesoverblood
I would actually suck 1000 dicks for this to be a real thing (within our lifetime)

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, bonesoverblood, Titbot and 1 other person

Gene Therapy Explained

To achieve perfection.

this nibba is the new @x30001

I was thinking of this shit the other night. Bump.

Could you live forever with criscr editing, or grow bone where it's broken

Not too sure about the live forever part, but living way longer is possible, depending on what you do.

Broken bone growth probably could work.
Is it possible to increase height and frame ?

Yeah. It's probably the easiest factor to increase with gene therapy.

I’ve known about this for a while and have quite a lot invested in it, and if you wanna make some long term money I suggest you do the same

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Be_ConfidentBro and Mr_wax
didn't we find the genes for eye color?

• +1
Some guy blocked myostatin with CRISPR

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and bonesoverblood

Gene Therapy Explained

To achieve perfection.

Can you also get deletion of certain gene?

@bonesoverblood any update on this?

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1