CRISPR gene editing home DIY kit now availble for Biohackers ($169)

Deleted member 2527

Deleted member 2527

Zephir
Holy shit its happening:

"Due to the overwhelming number of emails we will not respond to emails asking when your item will be shipped. Understand we are doing our best to get it to you."
CRISPRKit  46739152391125612801280

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 12218, randomguy1235 and 10 others
Brb injecting chad genes

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Smells like a jew trick

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Looksmax305 and thecel
inb4 premature cancer and homosexuality

• JFL
Reactions: mewcoper and bugeye
I think that if this worked it wouldnt be allowed to be accesible to the public

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 5385 and 11 others
I just read just lets you edit genome of E. Coli cant used it on one self

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
I think that if this worked it wouldnt be allowed to be accesible to the public
Most people are stupid and couldn’t use it. Thats why

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, TheEndHasNoEnd and datboijj
TIME TO CHANGE MY BALD GENETICS

• JFL
Reactions: Salience, bugeye and Deleted member 10172
Holy shit its happening:

"Due to the overwhelming number of emails we will not respond to emails asking when your item will be shipped. Understand we are doing our best to get it to you."View attachment 1004234
Holy shit it might be actually real

Imagine being this much of a faggot. That you'd let jews kill you and your reproductive organs for the faint hope of smelling 6 feet

• +1
Reactions: Salience and Deleted member 5969
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172
  • JFL
Reactions: amkcel and curryslayerordeath
If you're growth plates are closed, then changing your DNA won't do anything.
We still got time, is it safe that I can buy it

What does this thing exactly do?

• +1
Godless world.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
what do u think CRISPR is u fucking retard :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 7902, randomguy1235 and 2 others
It says it doesnt work in humans

There is a massive push to surpress it's use in humans due to ethical concerns.

Think huge financial inequality between people is bad enough imagine huge genetic inequality

It definitely works in humans

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969
it’s gene editing technology you idiot.

do your research it’s literally happening as we speak.
Answer me please, how do I use this to become 6'5 please I need you

I want to become 6'6 what do I do what do I do please tell me
nothing jfl

has there even been a sequence found thats linked to humans' height? how could u know where to alter if the mechanisms behind height arent even remotely understood atm?

watch explanation of how it works if u care:

it’s gene editing technology you idiot.

do your research it’s literally happening as we speak.
i have done my research, literally, i used to work in a lab at the frontier of this field (on an unrelated thing tho)

• +1
Imagine being this much of a faggot. That you'd let jews kill you and your reproductive organs for the faint hope of smelling 6 feet

daily reminder this is you

nothing jfl

has there even been a sequence found thats linked to humans' height? how could u know where to alter if the mechanisms behind height arent even remotely understood atm?

watch explanation of how it works if u care:

i have done my research, literally, i used to work in a lab at the frontier of this field (on an unrelated thing tho)

Can it change your eye color?

There is a massive push to surpress it's use in humans due to ethical concerns.

Think huge financial inequality between people is bad enough imagine huge genetic inequality

It definitely works in humans

You shouldnt assume that the equipment/technology used for those studies is the same that youre buying with that kit.

The kit specifies that it doesnt work in humans, and goes in line with the fact that nobody has done anything.

If this kit worked itd be really dangerous and could lead to mutations and many other things that could spread. Something like that wont be handed out for 169$ jfl

You shouldnt assume that the equipment/technology used for those studies is the same that youre buying with that kit.

The kit specifies that it doesnt work in humans, and goes in line with the fact that nobody has done anything.

If this kit worked itd be really dangerous and could lead to mutations and many other things that could spread. Something like that wont be handed out for 169$ jfl

the guy who makes these kits is known as a bit of a rogue scientist/bio hacker and has previously injected himself with CRISPR before and a lab confirmed the gene edits were successful. There are a couple articles written about him.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman and RAITEIII
the guy who makes these kits is known as a bit of a rogue scientist/bio hacker and has previously injected himself with CRISPR before and a lab confirmed the gene edits were successful. There are a couple articles written about him.
I currently don't know anything about this person, or the type of "succesfull gene edit" that was confirmed (probably something completely irrelevant and misleading jfl). His kit looks cheap and trashy endorsed with a lot of weird words.

I keep thinking the same, but if by any chance you ever have any relevant result let us know!

If you're growth plates are closed, then changing your DNA won't do anything.
Though there was a biological process outlined by your DNA to induce puberty/grow. Why couldn't CRISPR theoretically replicate this?