Crypto opportunity

D

Deleted member 5292

Zephir
Buy ERD, earn a shit load of money and thank me. I already made a killing. Zilliqa is another good project. I ll post my trades here so you can earn money like i m doing.

• +1
Reactions: getra, turkproducer, Deleted member 4804 and 2 others
What's the deal with ERD, why it's supposed to be so good, there are like a million other cryptos out there.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10709, Deleted member 4804, Hector and 1 other person
Lol fuck alt coins. Trade futures with low leverage on bitcoin. That way you can also make money shorting when the market has deep corrections like it did in early march. Theres millions of fucking alt coins how the fuck can you pick a good one. I'd rather play with bitcoin with 2-3x margin then get put money in some random project.

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator and Deleted member 4804
Fundamental analysis and statistical analysis. I am on my phone. But tomorrow i ll explain you better once i open my computer

• +1
Reactions: Hector and Julius
Lol fuck alt coins. Trade futures with low leverage on bitcoin. That way you can also make money shorting when the market has deep corrections like it did in early march. Theres millions of fucking alt coins how the fuck can you pick a good one. I'd rather play with bitcoin with 2-3x margin then get put money in some random project.
I also hold bitcoin, but trading futures can be even riskier than alts. Not for beginners.

I also hold bitcoin, but trading futures can be even riskier than alts. Not for beginners.

I agree its risky but considering the number of shitty alt coin projects i would argue with proper risk management which means low leverage and reasonable stops, its a safer option, especially considering you can have downside protection. You can also trade without any margin for maximum safety

• +1
Reactions: MasterKey
Fundamental analysis and statistical analysis. I am on my phone. But tomorrow i ll explain you better once i open my computer
@ me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292
my broker doesnt sell it

What's the deal with ERD, why it's supposed to be so good, there are like a million other cryptos out there.
highest transactions per second on the industry, easy to build smart contracts on pretty much any language, very secure because of sharding architecture and slash mechanism, community really active and also available on binance. They have partnerships with Samsung, chainlink and many more companies. The whitepaper is really detailed and its not some marketing joke like 95% of other cryptos whitepapers.

They have also a partnership with travala and travelbybit, so this token is accepted by thousands of hotels and tourism companies around the globe.

@Hector
see above

• +1
Reactions: Hector
regarding my statistical arbitrage strategy, my advice is to continuosly buy ltc while it is below 0.005 btc and wait until it reachs 0.0078. Once it reaches that level stop buying, with a holding period of 30 days you would make good annual returns (20-40% btc returns, which in dollars could be much more because btc is going up.)

• +1
Reactions: Hector
regarding my statistical arbitrage strategy, my advice is to continuosly buy ltc while it is below 0.005 btc and wait until it reachs 0.0078. Once it reaches that level stop buying, with a holding period of 30 days you would make good annual returns (20-40% btc returns, which in dollars could be much more because btc is going up.)
But should we buy LTC or the other crypto?

highest transactions per second on the industry, easy to build smart contracts on pretty much any language, very secure because of sharding architecture and slash mechanism, community really active and also available on binance. They have partnerships with Samsung, chainlink and many more companies. The whitepaper is really detailed and its not some marketing joke like 95% of other cryptos whitepapers.
They have also a partnership with travala and travelbybit, so this token is accepted by thousands of hotels and tourism companies around the globe.
There are many other cryptos who claim the same thing, I did a little more research on ERD and the guy who invented it - Beniamin Mincu is a Romanian, I'm a Romanian too, and let me tell you - Romania is full of such scams and con-men who make all sort of ridiculous claims, this is not the first or last Romanian crypto coin who pretends to be the best, and all the other ones have been just "get rich quick" schemes until now.
There are also a bunch of articles and interviews about ERD, available only in Romanian, and they are all pretty skeptic about the future of this coin.

There are many other cryptos who claim the same thing, I did a little more research on ERD and the guy who invented it - Beniamin Mincu is a Romanian, I'm a Romanian too, and let me tell you - Romania is full of such scams and con-men who make all sort of ridiculous claims, this is not the first or last Romanian crypto coin who pretends to be the best, and all the other ones have been just "get rich quick" schemes until now.
There are also a bunch of articles and interviews about ERD, available only in Romanian, and they are all pretty skeptic about the future of this coin.
Well i think the same, i do not trust people feom eastern europe in general. But this guys make bold claims and people from other cryptos are not bashing their tech. I invested only 400 euros, but if the mainnet is succesful that will be very important to generate trust. They also offer a 60000 dollars price to anybody capable of hacking their blockchain, and that is a very important trust signal.

Buy ERD, earn a shit load of money and thank me. I already made a killing. Zilliqa is another good project. I ll post my trades here so you can earn money like i m doing.
bunch of idiots doubting about my skills, look how my investment is going.

look at how the price changed since I posted the 1st comment of this thread.

Black swan event!! The price of a shitcoin temporarily went up after idiots bought it? No way! Breaking the laws of physics right here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862, Deleted member 2634 and Julius
Black swan event!! The price of a shitcoin temporarily went up after idiots bought it? No way! Breaking the laws of physics right here
keep mirin my gains phaggot. I ll send you a pic of my lambo once I liquidate this investment.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9511
and by the way, nakamura got fucked very deep in the ass every time he faced Carlsen, he even cried during a match.

and by the way, nakamura got fucked very deep in the ass every time he faced Carlsen, he even cried during a match.
Nice one

keep mirin my gains phaggot. I ll send you a pic of my lambo once I liquidate this investment.
you sound really smart though. Can I contact you privately about finance? You seem very professional.

you sound really smart though. Can I contact you privately about finance? You seem very professional.
You haven't sold yet so you are trying to get people here to buy into the order book so you can sell onto them. (and get back into BTC -> cash so you can get your lambo!)

The opportunity is iresisstable.

I don't sell my services to idiots like you, I don't need it phaggot.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 502
You haven't sold yet so you are trying to get people here to buy into the order book so you can sell onto them. (and get back into BTC -> cash so you can get your lambo!)

The opportunity is iresisstable.
I am only showing guys here how to make money.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Obvious troll. Idk how it took me this long to realize jfl

• +1
Reactions: Julius
I don't sell my services to idiots like you, I don't need it phaggot.
I'm not a faggot so I don't need your services but you can find some clients on gaysexmax.me

• JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII
Obvious troll. Idk how it took me this long to realize jfl
yeah sure, that why I anticipated this performance hahaha. bitter phaggot

we have actual intelligent people on here. never would have thought to hear that phrase outside university and of all places on an incel forum jfl
next explain him the difference between correlation and causality

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII, Julius and Seth Walsh
most of you are losers who will achieve nothing in life. But I believe that maybe 5% can succeed. And nowadays there are very few ways of making big money. Crypto is one of those ways.

we have actual intelligent people on here. never would have thought to hear that phrase outside university and of all places on an incel forum jfl
next explain him the difference between correlation and causality
I was involved with way too many coked out shitcoin shillers in like 2017 so I'm used to people like OP. Just surprised how aggressively he's trying to shill it; the forum isn't THAT retarded. Tbh he should just sell it now if he's up money. Duping a few looksmax users into putting more temporary liquidity into the bid side of the binance orderbook shouldn't be needed right? Unless the coin is so shit that it's impossible to sell without dumping the price...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
I agree its risky but considering the number of shitty alt coin projects i would argue with proper risk management which means low leverage and reasonable stops, its a safer option, especially considering you can have downside protection. You can also trade without any margin for maximum safety

uh oh boner alert!

• JFL
most of you are losers who will achieve nothing in life. But I believe that maybe 5% can succeed. And nowadays there are very few ways of making big money. Crypto is one of those ways.
I did all this stuff man. Years ago. Just chill out, no one gives a shit or want to see you fail at anything.

I was involved with way too many coked out shitcoin shillers in like 2017 so I'm used to people like OP. Just surprised how aggressively he's trying to shill it; the forum isn't THAT retarded. Tbh he should just sell it now if he's up money. Duping a few looksmax users into putting more temporary liquidity into the bid side of the binance orderbook shouldn't be needed right? Unless the coin is so shit that it's impossible to sell without dumping the price...
you are fucking retarded. I ve been in crypto since 2014. I have a bba, a masters in finance, a masters in quant finance and I am about to finish my phd in stats. There are 4/5 really good blockchains out there. Elrond is one of them. You know Nothing about this. Elrond, Zilliqa, Chainlink, Neo and Ardor will skyrocket.

you are fucking retarded. I ve been in crypto since 2014. I have a bba, a masters in finance, a masters in quant finance and I am about to finish my phd in stats. There are 4/5 really good blockchains out there. Elrond is one of them. You know Nothing about this. Elrond, Zilliqa, Chainlink, Neo and Ardor will skyrocket.
how old are you? you speak like a immature teen but claim to have the academic achievements of a 30 year old.

I am 30. And u are a loser I guess.

• JFL
ok phaggots, you are free to follow my advice or not giving a fuck. I wont post anymore in this thread, you are all utterly retarded.

• JFL
Ignore the other idiots man, legit asf.

Elrond will definitely hit 1-5 dollar one day.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 5292
Ignore the other idiots man, legit asf.

Elrond will definitely hit 1-5 dollar one day.
I am enjoying the ride a lot. My pt is 12 dollars. It is far superior to eth. Another great project is zilliqa and aergo. I also hold doge.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
I am enjoying the ride a lot. My pt is 12 dollars. It is far superior to eth. Another great project is zilliqa and aergo. I also hold doge.
Ok you are obviously a retarded faggot who doesnt know shit and for sure doesnt study anything.

Target of 12$ for erd. So not only do you think it will be 1500x from here but it would have the biggest mcap of the world, so also of all cryptos+ amazon combined...

Yeah erd got up cause its a nicre project but so does knc,zil, bnt and many more

Almost all low cap binance coins are up 100%+ in comparison of last month..

go kys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
Ok you are obviously a retarded faggot who doesnt know shit and for sure doesnt study anything.

Target of 12$ for erd. So not only do you think it will be 1500x from here but it would have the biggest mcap of the world, so also of all cryptos+ amazon combined...

Yeah erd got up cause its a nicre project but so does knc,zil, bnt and many more

Almost all low cap binance coins are up 100%+ in comparison of last month..

go kys
Keep mirin phaggot.