Crypto opportunity

I am enjoying the ride a lot. My pt is 12 dollars. It is far superior to eth. Another great project is zilliqa and aergo. I also hold doge.
current market cap is 100 mill, going to 12 dollars would put its marketcap at the level of fucking bitcoin :lul::lul::lul: dude imagine being in crypto since 2000 fucking 14 and still not being a millionaire :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14
current market cap is 100 mill, going to 12 dollars would put its marketcap at the level of fucking bitcoin :lul::lul::lul: dude imagine being in crypto since 2000 fucking 14 and still not being a millionaire :lul::lul::lul:
Bitcoin will be worth at least 10 times from its current mc when erd hits 12 idiot. And i made a fuckload of momey with criptos, its just that i dont brag about that with random losers like you.

Last edited:
I am enjoying my money while you rot. I live rent free in your head, loser.
Keep dreaming retard.

My binange profits are unreachable for you. And now go kys

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
Keep dreaming retard.

My binange profits are unreachable for you. And now go kys
Hahahaha yeah sure loser. Post your trades like i did or get the fuck out of here. Loser.

Hahahaha yeah sure loser. Post your trades like i did or get the fuck out of here. Loser.
Son of a disgusting whore wherw did u post your trades? Just because u said would buy it.

I will post if u post

• +1
Reactions: Julius
Son of a disgusting whore wherw did u post your trades? Just because u said would buy it.

I will post if u post
Ok dont post your trades then. Just say what you think its gonna rise in price (so we can check in a month or two) or get the fuck out. Loser. I would crush ypur skull in a second if you were in front of me son of whore.

I bet you are a balding loser living in your mommys basement pathetic phaggot.

Ok dont post your trades then. Just say what you think its gonna rise in price (so we can check in a month or two) or get the fuck out. Loser. I would crush ypur skull in a second if you were in front of me son of whore.
Go ask your dirty slut you call mother where i live.
I fuck her everynight while your son of a whore father fuck you to compensate. Now you dont want to post your trade history dirty pig

You stupid faggot are infact so fucking digusting looking, you should slit your subhuman 6 inch wrists.
Probably a acne ridden balding manlet coping with crypto.

Keep crying for my NW0 hairline while i fuck your whore of a mother on a daily.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4577 and Deleted member 502
Chainlink is booming atm

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292
Go ask your dirty slut you call mother where i live.
I fuck her everynight while your son of a whore father fuck you to compensate. Now you dont want to post your trade history dirty pig

You stupid faggot are infact so fucking digusting looking, you should slit your subhuman 6 inch wrists.
Probably a acne ridden balding manlet coping with crypto.

Keep crying for my NW0 hairline while i fuck your whore of a mother on a daily.
Hahahahaha. I made a fuck load of money, loser. And i l look like this at 6'2 +:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200709-170940_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20200709-170940_WhatsApp.jpg
    218.6 KB · Views: 34
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecaste, Deleted member 4577, Inscol and 2 others
Rope fuel for you baby.

bunch of phaggots, i ll tell you the next big winner.
ARPA.

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
I ll tell you the next winner phaggots. Orion Protocol. It launches in a few weeks.

Oh, it's this thread again?
And i made a fuckload of money with criptos, its just that i dont brag about that with random losers like you.
LMAO, you don't brag?
Muh "Master's degree", muh "bba", muh "PhD in stats". You started bragging the very moment someone dared question your proficiency

• +1
Reactions: thecaste
Oh, it's this thread again?

LMAO, you don't brag?
Muh "Master's degree", muh "bba", muh "PhD in stats". You started bragging the very moment someone dared question your proficiency
Keep mirin loser.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Julius
You can do what i recommend and make money or let your ego win and be a loser.

Someone invite me to a cryptomaxxing server.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
Look at elrond phaggots.

I bought LINK back in 2018 and sold .

I hate my life right now. I wouldn't need to wagecuck if I held my ground

• +1
Reactions: wagbox
I bought LINK back in 2018 and sold .

I hate my life right now. I wouldn't need to wagecuck if I held my ground
you will have many more opportunities in the following months. ERD,neo, orion protocol, arpa... I have missed many opportunities in the past but luckily i have taken some others.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
you will have many more opportunities in the following months. ERD,neo, orion protocol, arpa... I have missed many opportunities in the past but luckily i have taken some others.
Which bitcoin should I get into, I never invested bitcoin but the economy is so shit rn and my irl friends are loads off stocks

Which bitcoin should I get into, I never invested bitcoin but the economy is so shit rn and my irl friends are loads off stocks
There is only one bitcoin.

This turned out to be good advice.

• +1
Reactions: Soalian
bump. Once again, I provide clear proof that I iq mog this forum to andromneda and beyond. Look at the first post phaggots.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9511 and Chadelite
bump. Once again, I provide clear proof that I iq mog this forum to andromneda and beyond. Look at the first post phaggots.
I called shopping.io tbh, and I still think AVA will blow up when travel & tourism resumes

Give me recommendations tho please, some that are low cap preferably. Can PM if you prefer.

I called shopping.io tbh, and I still think AVA will blow up when travel & tourism resumes

Give me recommendations tho please, some that are low cap preferably. Can PM if you prefer.
I already found the next gem one month ago. An elrond competitor who also did 60% in a day. But i am not giving free advice anymore to this retarded forum.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9511, Deleted member 1862 and turkproducer
some alt coins are worth it, just have to find the right one

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 5292
I already found the next gem one month ago. An elrond competitor who also did 60% in a day. But i am not giving free advice anymore to this retarded forum.
'free'? you're going to start charging for advice?

some alt coins are worth it, just have to find the right one
yup

I have a relatively a few techniques which have netted me some decent profits thus far but don't have the capital to make huge gains rn

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer

turns out you were right with your call, good prediction (y)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
yup

I have a relatively a few techniques which have netted me some decent profits thus far but don't have the capital to make huge gains rn
Are you planning to hold for the long term, there will most likely never be another bitcoin or ETH scenario again but some alt coins have huge potential for the next 5-10 years, some have potential to go from cents to $

Are you planning to hold for the long term, there will most likely never be another bitcoin or ETH scenario again but some alt coins have huge potential for the next 5-10 years, some have potential to go from cents to $
no not long term, although I do hold BTC & ETH since this is practically a no brainer.

I have an amount dedicated to short term investments be they stocks or altcoins.

What everyone fails to tell you is that obtaining your profits from altcoins is brutal af. You'll lose A LOT of money due to retarded gas fees when converting from smaller altcoins (the more profitable ones) back to ETH. I don't know what @ablanc10 has to say about this.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Chadelite
N
no not long term, although I do hold BTC & ETH since this is practically a no brainer.

I have an amount dedicated to short term investments be they stocks or altcoins.

What everyone fails to tell you is that obtaining your profits from altcoins is brutal af. You'll lose A LOT of money due to retarded gas fees when converting from smaller altcoins (the more profitable ones) back to ETH. I don't know what @ablanc10 has to say about this.
Nothing because I dont give advise anymore to this retarded forum full of single digit iq idiots.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9511 and Soalian
N

Nothing because I dont give advise anymore to this retarded forum full of single digit iq idiots.
Thanks man I appreciate it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292