Cryptos

EckhartTollemaxx

EckhartTollemaxx

The power of now
Who here is interested in cryptos? What coins do you recommend or have actually had success with?

How much of your money are you willing to bet on them? 10%? 90%?

bitcoin
100%

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx
I bought Ethereum, XRP, Chainlink, Basic Attention Token and Zilliqa. My logic is if even one of them dramatically increases in price it covers the costs of all the others and at the very least i get my money back, if i'm extremely lucky i'll get hundreds of thousands of euros.

And if the whole crypto market crashes i'll just get the money back by working more but i still think it's worth the risks, the potential gains are too great to overlook and i better do it before it's too late.

I bought Ethereum, XRP, Chainlink, Basic Attention Token and Zilliqa. My logic is if even one of them dramatically increases in price it covers the costs of all the others and at the very least i get my money back, if i'm extremely lucky i'll get hundreds of thousands of euros.

And if the whole crypto market crashes i'll just get the money back by working more but i still think it's worth the risks, the potential gains are too great to overlook and i better do it before it's too late.
How much have you made?

How much have you made?
A mere 1k so far but it could just as well drop 5k or gain 10k, it's so volatile.
Just started out so i would like to see what more experienced investors have to say about different cryptos.

What to buy and what not, when and why.