Cuckchowski blocked me on Instagram

DrunkenSailor

DrunkenSailor

Kraken
I don’t know if its cause I told him to stop spamming BLM Instastories or if I PMed him a link of this forum where I posted his and my pics and asked who mogged and he was losing in poll
Over for him either way

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gunna, AutisticBeaner, Arvenas and 40 others
I don’t know if its cause I told him to stop spamming BLM Instastories or if I PMed him a link of this forum where I posted his and my pics and asked who mogged and he was losing in poll
Over for him either way
Pics or larp

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Copeful, Deleted member 5683, Luke LLL and 2 others
giphy.gif

Chico seeing this thread rn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne, Marsiere214, SeiGun and 2 others
go on the pm click on the acc. It would show you „Person not found“ or somethin
I would but i deleted the message like a little cuck i am cause i didnt want my gf to see that i posted my pics on this forum in case she decided to check my shit while i was in shower

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 7079, inceletto and 4 others
I would but i deleted the message like a little cuck i am cause i didnt want my gf to see that i posted my pics on this forum in case she decided to check my shit while i was in shower
Tag him on a random pic and than click on the name

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow and Deleted
3EF5E268 B60F 451F 86FF 492CDD89D2A0

yep he did block me
I google his instagram and opened with instagram app and got this jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, Hades, Deleted member 7079 and 4 others
larp

DrunkenSailor

• JFL
Reactions: Hades, Deleted member 5393, Fraud and 1 other person
Tales

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel and Deleted member 5912
Jordan, then Meghan and now Chico
They all read ALL of their fucking DMs lmaooo how do they even find the time @deer

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, deer and Deleted member 4671
They all read ALL of their fucking DMs lmaooo how do they even find the time @deer
who tf is meghan that whore who said "bahaha jew"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, deer and WannaBeA6
I don’t fucking know
Fucking chads roting in instagram dms
Go have fun ffs

• JFL
Reactions: WannaBeA6
This is what happens when you’re a low T cuck

he’s got over 1m followers and he still had time to read my dm about the mog battle i made on this forum

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and lookismfugee
Over for him either way
He saw your PM/comments even though he has 1.7 million followers? I smell bullshit tbh.

He saw your PM/comments even though he has 1.7 million followers? I smell bullshit tbh.
Bro I posted a pic above when I am trying to get on his profile I get that “blocked” screen

why wouldn't they ? without social media their value drops by 50% or more

why wouldn't they ? without social media their value drops by 50% or more
You're asking me why wouldn't celebrities with hundreds of thousands of followers read each one of their countless DMs from fans, people desperate for attention and random no name people?

You're asking me why wouldn't celebrities with hundreds of thousands of followers read each one of their countless DMs from fans, people desperate for attention and random no name people?
I meant to say that they spend most of their time using social media and sometimes probably read DMs too

I got banned by this whore like year ago asking her if she'd rather sleep with a guy purely based on his looks

Screenshot 20200713 183918 Instagram

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel and WannaBeA6
this is fucking making me cage hard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel and DrunkenSailor