Cum load increase

Wincel

Wincel

Zephir
Do me a favor and bust a fat load into a graduated cylinder right now, then don't nut for 7 days - supplementing L-arginine 500mg every day for all 7 days - and then blow another load for papa (again, measure it) and tell me how much it went up.

As I am a doctor I am allowed to fondle your ballsack during a check-up without it being gay and I don't even have to say "no homo" so this isn't any different

Bonus points for photographic documentation

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member 611
My one load feeds a whole Ethiopian village for a week

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel, Coping, Ogre and 1 other person
i think your scientific accuracy would increase greatly if you included a week of abstinence before sample 1, then a week of abstinence with l-arginine and then sample 2.

as my ballsack is pretty drained atm, i'm pretty sure a week of abstinence would increase the volume 10-fold with or without supplementaion

fc68e6bcc8e27fe11177a5c13cfa9c80.jpg

legit son

• +1
Reactions: Vanillestorms, dogtown, Coping and 3 others
i think your scientific accuracy would increase greatly if you included a week of abstinence before sample 1, then a week of abstinence with l-arginine and then sample 2.

as my ballsack is pretty drained atm, i'm pretty sure a week of abstinence would increase the volume 10-fold with or without supplementaion
Yes I have already done this with a week of abstinence without L-arg on 3 people

Yes I have already done this with a week of abstinence without L-arg on 3 people
i was just pointing out that this was not your current instructions for this experiment.

Extra tip: for better semen quality take Zinc

• +1
Reactions: Autist, kobecel and Wincel
i was just pointing out that this was not your current instructions for this experiment.
Ok people can feel free to do just abstinence as well, I made this thread just for sample 2

Last edited:
why

• +1
Reactions: Autist
Ok people can feel free to do just abstinence as well, I made this thread just for sample 2
I've got a genuine question for you. Are you dumb?

Do me a favor and bust a fat load into a graduated cylinder right now, then don't nut for 7 days - supplementing L-arginine 500mg every day for all 7 days - and then blow another load for papa (again, measure it) and tell me how much it went up.

As I am a doctor I am allowed to fondle your ballsack during a check-up without it being gay and I don't even have to say "no homo" so this isn't any different

Bonus points for photographic documentation
Thanks a lot for the tips, OP. This is super helpful for me for... reasons. :feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Wincel
I've got a genuine question for you. Are you dumb?
...maybe... I am taking shit that's supposed to make me lower inhibition so that could be it as well

Look just cum in a jar after 7 days on L-arginine and badabing works like magic now you know
little bitch

Last edited:
why would someone need this? u should be cumming like a fontaine after 7 days jfl at this gay ass thread
Cumtribute-maxxing

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Wincel
I heard maca root is great for cummaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Wincel
I brought up the zinc + magnesium mix to the incels.is community back then tbh

All these people have tiny nuts and little loads ha-ha baited you guys got trolled hard

why else would you click on this LOL

All these people have tiny nuts and little loads ha-ha baited you guys got trolled hard
View attachment 18496
i was honestly more annoyed with the shitty quality of your experimentation methods xD but sure, i've got the balls of a pygmy too

• +1
This is the quality content I come to this site for

• +1
that doesn't really matter if you aren't having sex :(

that doesn't really matter if you aren't having sex :(
Now when you start having sex you know what to do. You're welcome. God Bless America.

• +1
Reactions: acrylicspider
Now when you start having sex you know what to do. You're welcome. God Bless America.
cheers :) hopefully i'll find my way to a hole soon enough

• +1

BITCH!!!
This is looksmaxing, is it not?

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and Deleted member 611
Thank you for this thread

• +1
Will this make me cum so much in the bitches mouth to the point where she will drown and die? If so I’m in :feelstastyman:

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel, kobecel, Zeta ascended and 1 other person
Will this make me cum so much in the bitches mouth to the point where she will drown and die? If so I’m in :feelstastyman:
Hopefully, that is the plan.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Can’t hold back for 7 days jfl