Cure Baldness *Today* - Hair Systems 101

CarnivoreDiet

CarnivoreDiet

I Wish I Never Swallowed The BlackPill
Before We Start

Introduction
Nice and dense hair is crucial for good looks. A superb hairline (NW0-1) is as important.
Majority of men are balding. Lack of good hair can make chad a normie. And make a normie
men - an incel. If you are balding, by solving the problem you can significantly improve your
looks, and therfore - improve your life by ten folds. Remember - normies won't do it, so you
will look twice as better, when taking into account other balding men.

Hair Systems
Most people here and generally are clueless when it comes to hair systems. You need to invest
a lot of hours (read as - at least 50) reading to understand how they really work, and how to use
them in a smart way. A good hair system is undetectable. You can workout, swim, shower
and do everything with it. If you learn enough, and do things the right way - you can go from
NW2-3 to NW0, and from normie to high tier normie in days - and it can cost as little as $50
a month.

Two Types
Exposed Hairline - if you want to slick your hair back or do any hairstyle like chico, or opry,
you need a hair system with a very thin base. This means you have to do "maintence" work
(15-45 minutes) every few days, and in some cases - take care of the hairline daily. You can
use Poly Hair Systems (Ultra thin ones - 0.03mm) or Laces (there are many types - like French
Lace). Because these systems are very thin they last 3-6 weeks (poly is plastic, will last longer).

Hidden Hairline - If your hair goes down and hairline is not shown - your life is 10 times easier.
You can buy a hair system with thick base - and it can last 6-12 months. Very little maintence work
is needed.

Cost
Hair systems from china can cost 130-150 dollars. You can cut one system into 3,
in case your balding spot is small and only front. If you are NW3-4+, you probably will
need to use the whole system (one use). So if you are young, and balding is not
very bad - this can cost at little as $50 a month (including glues and everything).

Where To Learn?
On YouTube there are few channels dedicated to this. There are hundreds of videos to learn from.
As I said - invest 50 hours into this before doing anything.

• +1
Reactions: buflek and Lorsss
Har system jfl

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
I always felt like this was just a marketing term to say wig. Seriously, what's the difference? I can't be bothered to watch 50h of content honestly. Can you summarize for us?

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
I always felt like this was just a marketing term to say wig. Seriously, what's the difference? I can't be bothered to watch 50h of content honestly. Can you summarize for us?
I just did. Today the hair systems offer a realistic hairline, it looks 100% like real hair coming
from your scalp (if done properly - this is art, therfore 50 hours of learning). You can call it
a wig, but it doesn't matter. What matters is - do you look like a balding faggot - or you have
amazing hair ? The answer to this question determines the quality of your life.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 4645
HS is holy grail imo

I just did. Today the hair systems offer a realistic hairline, it looks 100% like real hair coming
from your scalp (if done properly - this is art, therfore 50 hours of learning). You can call it
a wig, but it doesn't matter. What matters is - do you look like a balding faggot - or you have
amazing hair ? The answer to this question determines the quality of your life.

Aight I might check a video or two, curious on how this thing can stay on your head when taking a shower or some shit.

Aight I might check a video or two, curious on how this thing can stay on your head when taking a shower or some shit.
There are special glues. Once you put them on - they stay on, until you use
special spray to "unglue" them. Some glues are water based, some are acrylic.
Each type has its own pros and cons.

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc and Deleted member 4645
I personally don't see how this is useful, but nonetheless good thread

I personally don't see how this is useful, but nonetheless good thread
How is this useful? any baldcel can have a hair of a 18 year old -
next week. Not useful? come on...

I'm about NW2.5 but I bought a few expensive hair systems too experiment with, mainly with the idea of getting a hair-transplant, and then using a system to help hide my surgery

I wasn't that impressed with the lace system (I think mainly due to the lack of blached knots) although I bought a super thin poly one recently and even though i've not worn it out yet, i'm pretty damn impressed.

It was a close call though!: The night I was going to actually wear it (few weekends back), I ended up changing my mind and I ended up getting laid that night from cold approach, and I remember she was running her fingers through my recession points where the 'partial hair system' would have been had I have worn it that night, and I remember thinking ''Jesus. Lucky I didn't wear it tonight as she'd surely feel the plastic as she was doing that!!'' haha

I'm about NW2.5 but I bought a few expensive hair systems too experiment with, mainly with the idea of getting a hair-transplant, and then using a system to help hide my surgery

I wasn't that impressed with the lace system (I think mainly due to the lack of blached knots) although I bought a super thin poly one recently and even though i've not worn it out yet, i'm pretty damn impressed.

It was a close call though!: The night I was going to actually wear it (few weekends back), I ended up changing my mind and I ended up getting laid that night from cold approach, and I remember she was running her fingers through my recession points where the 'partial hair system' would have been had I have worn it that night, and I remember thinking ''Jesus. Lucky I didn't wear it tonight as she'd surely feel the plastic as she was doing that!!'' haha
Indeed, unbleached knots are horrible, makes the hair look like doll hair.
Many companies don't bleach the knots well. But with poly systems this is
not a problem because there are no knots - the hair v-looped.
Hair transplant is waste of time.

Im NW2 but can fraud nW1 because I have density, no profuse thinning. I’d like a nw0/to fill the temporal recession. Where’s a good place to start research as I will probably have to cut the system by hand? As in particular YouTube/blog?

HS is holy grail imo
Holy grail? What you gonna tell her once she screams cuz u lost ur wig while she’s riding ur dick?

how you gonna explain it to a future partner? Piss off

Holy grail? What you gonna tell her once she screams cuz u lost ur wig while she’s riding ur dick?

how you gonna explain it to a future partner? Piss off
You ain’t gonna lose it you downsyndrome

Hair systems are legit, i started my looksmaxxing journey since i was about 14, i am in the top 10% of men in my country regarding looks, until i hit 21 and started balding (shit hair genetics).

Tried everything on the table except systematic treatments (Fin, dut)

Minoxidil made my heart pump like crazy and i couldn’t sleep at night but pushed through it, and all i got was some little scruffy hairs on my crown that didn’t even match the texture of my hair and a puffy face.

Next step was hair transplant, looked good but the density wasn’t yet satisfactory, but i’m thankful that i did a HT because the doctor also worked on my temples and hairline which brings us to my next point.

HAIRSYSTEMS

Long story short if you do a non visible hair line systems you will be forced to only do certain hair styles to not show the overly dense hairline which themselves look ridiculous (think middle aged man with thick swept over hair)

Since my transplanted hairline has some good density my hair stylist places the system BEHIND the hairline slightly so i have my own hair line AND the density of the hair system.

Ever since i started wearing a hairsystem my confidence shot up 10x and i started making all kinds of friends in uni and in general, my system is pretty high quality (600£) so girls don’t notice anything when they run their fingers through my hair.

I asked a cousin who i haven’t seen in a long time if there’s anything wrong with my hair and told him to mess with it, he didn’t believe me when i said it was a hairsystem.

I might post a thread in the future with pics.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848
I also wear hairsytem. Girls that know me from before, have told me compliments like: "wow you look so different and better... is it your hair?? How do you got so much more hair?

Sadly i destroyed my hairsystem last week, because i cleaned it wrong :rage: :rage: Now i have to wear a cap 24/7 and find a place to order a new one.
Does anyone ever bought one at lordhair or hairbro.com??