Curing autism

M

MitDenJungs

Lowiqcel
I am doing research for a cure for autism right now. If the gut bacteria theory is right, then it could be treated.

If the wrong gut bacteria is what causes autism then it might be temporarily treated.

Currently thinking that a cycle like this would work:
- Many antibiotics to kill all the gut bacteria (assuming the autism ones can be killed)
- Probiotics a few hours after to bring some good bacteria in
- Eating healthy since you want to keep thr good bacteria for as long as you can
- Possibly going on Sertraline since it stimulates neurogenesys in parts of the brain that autists have messed up (although I'm not sure it would help)

I am going to do more research and confirm this would be safe and then I'll try it and see what happens.

Feel free to bring more information into this, I just started looking into it.

P.S.: Don't drink someome else's saliva, it won't kill any bad ones you already have

• +1
Reactions: nibbamaxxing, Absi and Kenma
This looks so retarded. No wonder normies hate us

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, ChoSeungHui, Limerencel and 3 others
cope, you are either born as NT or not.

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, Deleted member 245, JovanD and 1 other person
Antibiotics would simply fuck your immune system too much regardless of probiotic use

• +1
Reactions: Afrikancel
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel
i'll keep the 'tism if the cost of removing it is swallowing normie saliva for the rest of my life

https://looksmax.org/threads/cure-for-autism-found-nsfw-citations-provided-end-of-autism.2037/

Stop trying to hijack my concepts on this forum

@kobecel @Wincel @androidcel @Nibba @Sizzurp @battlefieldincel
your exact post was all over /b/ 2-3 years ago

i'll keep the 'tism if the cost of removing it is swallowing normie saliva for the rest of my life
its really starting to fuck everything up for me. in my head i think im acting normally but to everyone else im not

your exact post was all over /b/ 2-3 years ago

its really starting to fuck everything up for me. in my head i think im acting normally but to everyone else im not

ignorance is bliss. and looks halo matters far more for social interactions. i used to be depressed over having aspergers until i got blackpilled and then realised i have much worse issues which cause me to be socially isolated.

ignorance is bliss. and looks halo matters far more for social interactions. i used to be depressed over having aspergers until i got blackpilled and then realised i have much worse issues which cause me to be socially isolated.
I could at least have some friends

Euthanasia is the only cure.

• +1
Reactions: shimada
Low IQ thread.

If you're kissing random strangers on the lips without slipping some tongue to maximize saliva exchange to receive good bacteria to NTMax it's 110% over in 2019

• +1
Reactions: Coping
 cage

If you're kissing random strangers on the lips without slipping some tongue to maximize saliva exchange to receive good bacteria to NTMax it's 110% over in 2019
saliva does contain some bacteria that you probably already have, however it will not get rid of the bad ones

an antibiotic will wipe out the entire gut flora and then you can swallow saliva

lmao "curing autism" how hard can that be just don't be retarded lol

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
fecal matter transplant from chad is the only way