Curing my autism log [Micriobiotamaxx]

Afrikancel

Afrikancel

Banned
I will update this thread with my microbiota log. I will buy live cultures of bacteria tomorrow and self administer billions of them this coming week. It may take weeks but I am confident that I will ascend from 5/10 aspie to 2/10 aspie and become more NT. I have managed to increase my NT from 2/10 to 4/10 but it still isnt enough. Target is 7/10 using microbiota.

I will update daily.

Afrikancel

Afrikancel

Banned
I have purchased my live bacteria culture.
I will administer billions later today.

Afrikancel

Afrikancel

Banned
Day 1: i have just ingested 5 billion bacteria. It was easy to ingest. Had some yogurt alongside it to give bacteria a better chance of multiplying quickly. I am expecting results after I finish my 1st cycle (40 days).
Unfortunately, it contains soy but it should have neglible effects.

Any advice on how to better culture a bacteria friendly gut environment?

Afrikancel

Afrikancel

Banned
Day 1: i can no longer tolerate the tinychat. It is far too autistic. Promising signs

Creep

Creep

Blackpill Scientist
Day 1: i can no longer tolerate the tinychat. It is far too autistic. Promising signs
That doesn't sound good. Small talk is a major part of being NT.

M

MiserableIncel

Banned
Day 1: i have just ingested 5 billion bacteria. It was easy to ingest. Had some yogurt alongside it to give bacteria a better chance of multiplying quickly. I am expecting results after I finish my 1st cycle (40 days).
Unfortunately, it contains soy but it should have neglible effects.

Any advice on how to better culture a bacteria friendly gut environment?
Are you trolling dude?

Afrikancel

Afrikancel

Banned
I missed day 2 so will mention it here.

day 2 :some minor bloat. Probably just a change in gut conditions.

day 3: feeling marginally more NT. Thinking in less autistic ways but not significantly differrnt.

Afrikancel

Afrikancel

Banned
Are you trolling dude?
https://looksmax.org/threads/cure-for-autism-found-nsfw-citations-provided-end-of-autism.2037/

day 4: minor bloating (bacteria probably working overtime to cure me lol). It is early days but this experiment is certainly going in a positive direction. Idk if it is placebo but I feel better mentally. Less autistic and much more sociable.

Even if it is placebo I will use this to allow myself to undergo exposure therapy. I feel I can do much more.

Afrikancel

Afrikancel

Banned
Day 5: certainly feeling more NT. People are more social to me but it is too early to reach even a preliminary conclusion. However, it has had an effect. How minor or what effect exactly is still to be determined.

Never_Began

Never_Began

??? ????
nah bruh naaay whut im sayin u doin waaaay too much mo that extra sheet. all u gotta do is spit sum :fire: game to shawty u feel me bruh? "Ay yoo ma, you lookin bad AF" She gun suck the soul outta dick u feel me?

averageblokecel

averageblokecel

The forum just went down baby, down
nah bruh naaay whut im sayin u doin waaaay too much mo that extra sheet. all u gotta do is spit sum :fire: game to shawty u feel me bruh? "Ay yoo ma, you lookin bad AF" She gun suck the soul outta dick u feel me?
Nig shot yoself blacko

Afrikancel

Afrikancel

Banned
datttsss sum raaycizt shit maaayn

Afrikancel

Afrikancel

Banned
day 6: (update is a day late)

I am certainly beginning to feel the effects of my self medication. I can feel my autism decreasing. IfI had to quantify it I would say it has dropped by 10% in 6 days. That may not sound like much if you are extremely autistic but it has helped alleviate symptoms.

I would say I was 5/10 aspie but now I am 4.5/10 aspie.
My NT however hasn't changed imo.

Intel.Imperitive

Intel.Imperitive

[-={Imperitor of Intel《♡》Slayer Crew/Roidcel}=-]
This is fucking retarded. Clearly, if the bacteria consumption was working you'd stop consuming them because this is fucking retardedly autistic.

Afrikancel

Afrikancel

Banned
day7/week 1: as we have reached the 1 week milestone, I will give a slightly longer update.
I certainly feel better. Most people with Aspergers/tism have some sort of bowel imbalance. Correcting said imbalance will lead to simply feeling better (outside of mental improvements). I have fewer autistic tendencies atm. It has reached the point where it is no longer placebo imo.
I am much more sociable and my social anxiety has almost completely disappeared.
My inhibtion has dropped substantially.

JFC, 1 week in and I am impressed tbh.

https://looksmax.org/threads/cure-for-autism-found-nsfw-citations-provided-end-of-autism.2037/

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
@blackopstruecel

blackopstruecel

blackopstruecel

Cursed Oneitiscel
You are on an obscure forum with weird fuckers like us.

Keep coping
It's all about real life status and power. Other guys play games, others study, I browse a forum

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
You are on an obscure forum with weird fuckers like us.

Keep coping
Lmao true

Even being gl slayers (you BBC and me Chad), we are still weird af on the inside

Afrikancel

Afrikancel

Banned
day 8: the effects are undenaible. I am singificantly more sociable. Do not feel uncomfortable at all when socializing.
My jokes are better

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)