Curing my autism log [Micriobiotamaxx]

Afrikancel

πŸ…ŸπŸ…žπŸ…ŸπŸ…ž πŸ…’πŸ…‘πŸ…”πŸ…¦

Wincel

Aspie Scientist
I stopped it and became instantly depressed for 6 weeks resulting in me leavibg the forum. I would avoid it as it puts your gi into turbulence ngl. Fecal transplant is legit tho.

I did become more NT but only whilst taking the capsules. Once you are off it your gut bacteria goes back to its original composition eventually.
@Wincel @androidcel @bobs_pls
So what I have to consume the saliva every day for the rest of my life? or is this only with the capsules?

Afrikancel

Not consume saliva but try ti share drinks, and food and stuff, also kissing as this will change the composition of your oral bacteria. Normally you would have had a gf or wife to share oral bacteria with but in the degenerate west in 2019, this isnt possible
So what I have to consume the saliva every day for the rest of my life? or is this only with the capsules?

I will update this thread with my microbiota log. I will buy live cultures of bacteria tomorrow and self administer billions of them this coming week. It may take weeks but I am confident that I will ascend from 5/10 aspie to 2/10 aspie and become more NT. I have managed to increase my NT from 2/10 to 4/10 but it still isnt enough. Target is 7/10 using microbiota.

I will update daily.
wincel makes me hard

Autist

Autismo Grande
Hol up how do you measure yourself on a scale of neurotypical vs neurodivergent. Would there be a point you actually become neurotypical and stopping doing this chit?

Afrikancel

Hol up how do you measure yourself on a scale of neurotypical vs neurodivergent. Would there be a point you actually become neurotypical and stopping doing this chit?
Ascension or bust boyo.

day 9: considering whether or not to up the dosage and administer twice as many bacteria. But that would mean a shorter total cycle. I think i will persist with 1 pill a day
You need a way higher count of bacteria than 5 million. Plus you need to eat healthy for them to stay alive un your body. Take activated charcoal to kill the bad ones.

You need a way higher count of bacteria than 5 million. Plus you need to eat healthy for them to stay alive un your body. Take activated charcoal to kill the bad ones.
you take antibiotics or alcohol for that tbh

also this meme used to be all over 4chan years ago when i was browsing. i also supplemented with like 20billion a day and saw no changes :feelscry:

BLEG PERSON

Gigachad by 2022
Day 1: i have just ingested 5 billion bacteria. It was easy to ingest. Had some yogurt alongside it to give bacteria a better chance of multiplying quickly. I am expecting results after I finish my 1st cycle (40 days).
Unfortunately, it contains soy but it should have neglible effects.

Any advice on how to better culture a bacteria friendly gut environment?
You need to do an enema for it to work

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)