Curing my autism log [Micriobiotamaxx]

Afrikancel

Afrikancel

Popo Crew
I will update this thread with my microbiota log. I will buy live cultures of bacteria tomorrow and self administer billions of them this coming week. It may take weeks but I am confident that I will ascend from 5/10 aspie to 2/10 aspie and become more NT. I have managed to increase my NT from 2/10 to 4/10 but it still isnt enough. Target is 7/10 using microbiota.

I will update daily.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Racky, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 6401 and 4 others
I have purchased my live bacteria culture.
I will administer billions later today.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Try Broccomax for autism

• +1
Day 1: i have just ingested 5 billion bacteria. It was easy to ingest. Had some yogurt alongside it to give bacteria a better chance of multiplying quickly. I am expecting results after I finish my 1st cycle (40 days).
Unfortunately, it contains soy but it should have neglible effects.

Any advice on how to better culture a bacteria friendly gut environment?

• +1
Day 1: i can no longer tolerate the tinychat. It is far too autistic. Promising signs

• +1
Day 1: i can no longer tolerate the tinychat. It is far too autistic. Promising signs
That doesn't sound good. Small talk is a major part of being NT.

• +1
That doesn't sound good. Small talk is a major part of being NT.
It was just "ooga booga" autistic chanting. For 5 minutes straight

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Deleted member 6401
Day 1: i have just ingested 5 billion bacteria. It was easy to ingest. Had some yogurt alongside it to give bacteria a better chance of multiplying quickly. I am expecting results after I finish my 1st cycle (40 days).
Unfortunately, it contains soy but it should have neglible effects.

Any advice on how to better culture a bacteria friendly gut environment?
Are you trolling dude?

• +1
I missed day 2 so will mention it here.

day 2 :some minor bloat. Probably just a change in gut conditions.

day 3: feeling marginally more NT. Thinking in less autistic ways but not significantly differrnt.

• +1
Are you trolling dude?
https://looksmax.org/threads/cure-for-autism-found-nsfw-citations-provided-end-of-autism.2037/

day 4: minor bloating (bacteria probably working overtime to cure me lol). It is early days but this experiment is certainly going in a positive direction. Idk if it is placebo but I feel better mentally. Less autistic and much more sociable.

Even if it is placebo I will use this to allow myself to undergo exposure therapy. I feel I can do much more.

• +1
Day 5: certainly feeling more NT. People are more social to me but it is too early to reach even a preliminary conclusion. However, it has had an effect. How minor or what effect exactly is still to be determined.

• +1
nah bruh naaay whut im sayin u doin waaaay too much mo that extra sheet. all u gotta do is spit sum :fire: game to shawty u feel me bruh? "Ay yoo ma, you lookin bad AF" She gun suck the soul outta dick u feel me?

• +1
nah bruh naaay whut im sayin u doin waaaay too much mo that extra sheet. all u gotta do is spit sum :fire: game to shawty u feel me bruh? "Ay yoo ma, you lookin bad AF" She gun suck the soul outta dick u feel me?
Nig shot yoself blacko

• +1
datttsss sum raaycizt shit maaayn

• +1
day 6: (update is a day late)

I am certainly beginning to feel the effects of my self medication. I can feel my autism decreasing. IfI had to quantify it I would say it has dropped by 10% in 6 days. That may not sound like much if you are extremely autistic but it has helped alleviate symptoms.

I would say I was 5/10 aspie but now I am 4.5/10 aspie.
My NT however hasn't changed imo.

yuk

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
This is fucking retarded. Clearly, if the bacteria consumption was working you'd stop consuming them because this is fucking retardedly autistic.

day7/week 1: as we have reached the 1 week milestone, I will give a slightly longer update.
I certainly feel better. Most people with Aspergers/tism have some sort of bowel imbalance. Correcting said imbalance will lead to simply feeling better (outside of mental improvements). I have fewer autistic tendencies atm. It has reached the point where it is no longer placebo imo.
I am much more sociable and my social anxiety has almost completely disappeared.
My inhibtion has dropped substantially.

JFC, 1 week in and I am impressed tbh.

https://looksmax.org/threads/cure-for-autism-found-nsfw-citations-provided-end-of-autism.2037/

@blackopstruecel

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
You are on an obscure forum with weird fuckers like us.

Keep coping

It's all about real life status and power. Other guys play games, others study, I browse a forum

You are on an obscure forum with weird fuckers like us.

Keep coping
Lmao true

Even being gl slayers (you BBC and me Chad), we are still weird af on the inside

• +1
Reactions: Afrikancel
day 8: the effects are undenaible. I am singificantly more sociable. Do not feel uncomfortable at all when socializing.
My jokes are better

day 8: the effects are undenaible. I am singificantly more sociable. Do not feel uncomfortable at all when socializing.
My jokes are better
What kind of bacteria are you consuming? Is it lactic acid bacteria?

What kind of bacteria are you consuming? Is it lactic acid bacteria?
I'll read what bacteria it contains tomorrow and let you know
Lmao true

Even being gl slayers (you BBC and me Chad), we are still weird af on the inside
I wouldn't have it any other way tbh

day 9: considering whether or not to up the dosage and administer twice as many bacteria. But that would mean a shorter total cycle. I think i will persist with 1 pill a day

This is the bonesmashing of autism

Thanks God we are both pure niggas who are willing to test it ourselves for the sake of science

• +1
Reactions: Afrikancel
have you tried 5HT supplement ?

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
This is the bonesmashing of autism

Thanks God we are both pure niggas who are willing to test it ourselves for the sake of science

Yh, I wish I could be as high IQ as you guys.

Smashing my own face in a room everynight and swallowing otherpeoples saliva!

Shit, what if you guys swallowed sperm? I heard if you swallow a chads sperm it increases T-levels. Do it for science mate!

I'd do it myself, I'm just not as Genetically gifted as you.

day 10: the benefits of curing my sperg is translating directly into more socializing with people. If you aren't doing what I am doing and are a sperg or have some autism symotons then you are volcel. I am becoming excited at how I am recovering. The world is look like a better place by the day. Drive and energy has improved.

My decision making is becoming less sperglike. I find my sperg friends less tolerable and now spend more time with NT friends.

I have forgotten to update day 11

day 11: undeniable benefits to sociability and reducing inhibition. I feel like I am takig autism medication that works.

day 12: 0 negative side effects. The best $15 i have spent recently. I feel considerably less sperg and more NT. I can confidently say I have increased NT from 4/10 to 5/10 and decreased sperg from 5/10 to a much more moderate 4/10.

PSL scales are never linear (except for measurements) due to population (such as looks rating not being linear) and subjectivity therefore these results so far are significant but not quite worthwhile to recommend.

I have forgotten to update day 11

day 11: undeniable benefits to sociability and reducing inhibition. I feel like I am takig autism medication that works.

day 12: 0 negative side effects. The best $15 i have spent recently. I feel considerably less sperg and more NT. I can confidently say I have increased NT from 4/10 to 5/10 and decreased sperg from 5/10 to a much more moderate 4/10.

PSL scales are never linear (except for measurements) due to population (such as looks rating not being linear) and subjectivity therefore these results so far are significant but not quite worthwhile to recommend.

How do you buy this type of stuff?

How do you buy this type of stuff?
Dawg, if you look hard enough on the internet for something, whatever it may be, you can FIND and BUY it.

Dawg, if you look hard enough on the internet for something, whatever it may be, you can FIND and BUY it.

My people had that WORD used against them, don't you dare try to fucking use it you kid. My parents were called "dawg" by people just like you, and they're still dealing with the harmful effects of that word today.
I'm so fucking triggered right now

My people had that WORD used against them, don't you dare try to fucking use it you kid. My parents were called "dawg" by people just like you, and they're still dealing with the harmful effects of that word today.
:soy::soy::soy::soy:

OMG