Curious to hear if anyone has used topical SARMs for hair

Deleted member 9511

Deleted member 9511

Silver
heard derek from MPMD talking about it.

SARMS are being made left and right and eventually it stands to reason one that works very safely for hair will come out- I wouldn't use them for muscle purposes personally though the hair theory seems legit. Some of them seem to have a rather low potential side effect profile too - honestly as long as the sides don't give you bitch tits and nuke your hormone production its already a dub.

Super curious to hear if anyone here has been trying this stuff. There is a thread on HLT about it too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292
some people had success with oral ostarine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9511
some people had success with oral ostarine
Ideally it would be in a topical form so the effect could be localized - taking SARMS orally may require cycling which isn't ideal in a hairloss treatment

Ideally it would be in a topical form so the effect could be localized - taking SARMS orally may require cycling which isn't ideal in a hairloss treatment
I havent heard about any experiences with topicals

I went to that linked you posted, its the same guy. But that information must be prior to the video i watched.

I went to that linked you posted, its the same guy. But that information must be prior to the video i watched.
Actually MPMD guy tried oral sarms, the article he wrote was about a guy using topical sarms. He lost ground on Oral sarms and the guy seems to be doing well on topicals

Last edited:
Why would you be interested in trying topical SARMS when we have RU-58841? SARMS are also not tissue-specific enough, meaning you'll get either androgenic effects all over, or anti-androgenic effects all over and this is considering they can even compete with DHT for the AR.

Why would you be interested in trying topical SARMS when we have RU-58841? SARMS are also not tissue-specific enough, meaning you'll get either androgenic effects all over, or anti-androgenic effects all over and this is considering they can even compete with DHT for the AR.
I am interested in any treatment that can minimize side effects and raise efficacy. If topical SARMS can't offer that then so be it.

here was the thread I was referring to earlier btw

I honestly don't know very much about RU aside from some people saying it didn't do much for them, that it damages the heart, etc. I would probably start finasteride before using RU. I read that letter of the guy who says it killed him, and I was told on here that he was a troll. Honestly judging by the plethora of folks on forums who have had chest pains it doesn't seem hard to believe that one guy could have had a horrible cardiac reaction.

Actually MPMD guy tried oral sarms, the article he wrote was about a guy using topical sarms. He lost ground on Oral sarms and the guy seems to be doing well on topicals
I heard in on of the latest videos that he was losing ground on topicals and he left them.

I am interested in any treatment that can minimize side effects and raise efficacy. If topical SARMS can't offer that then so be it.

here was the thread I was referring to earlier btw

I honestly don't know very much about RU aside from some people saying it didn't do much for them, that it damages the heart, etc. I would probably start finasteride before using RU. I read that letter of the guy who says it killed him, and I was told on here that he was a troll. Honestly judging by the plethora of folks on forums who have had chest pains it doesn't seem hard to believe that one guy could have had a horrible cardiac reaction.
RU destroys your heart.

RU destroys your heart.

there is really no significant evidence for that and many people on german forums, for example, have been using RU for upwards of 5 years with no problems.

am interested in any treatment that can minimize side effects and raise efficacy. If topical SARMS can't offer that then so be it.

you might wanna look into topical dutasteride, it is backed by some renown HT surgeons and people on HLT have been getting good sides-free results.

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
there is really no significant evidence for that and many people on german forums, for example, have been using RU for upwards of 5 years with no problems.

you might wanna look into topical dutasteride, it is backed by some renown HT surgeons and people on HLT have been getting good sides-free results.
Yes, there is evidence. And thats the reason why the company left the fda request for aproval.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9511

Users who are viewing this thread

Back