Currently designing my custom infra-orbital malar implants with eppley (pics)

Deleted member 2527

Deleted member 2527

Zephir
this is his first draft he just sent me. only 2.5mm projection on the sides, 3mm orbital rim vertical projection.

thoughts?

Screen Shot 2019 07 31 at 170719

Screen Shot 2019 07 31 at 170726

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Nobody96, Lorsss, Deleted member 470 and 3 others
do you have any predicition on how it will look after the implant, im slightly interested in this type of procedure myself.

I've seen saiyans results but cant rem how much projection he had.

Does Eppley give you any visual image of what you can expect after?

you got such a chad skull wtf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30432 and InZayn
lol bro you are already chad, cant imagine how much fun you'll have as a gigachad.
good luck bro!

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
do you have any predicition on how it will look after the implant, im slightly interested in this type of procedure myself.

made a thread of compilations

Dude. I can imagine cheekbone implants would just lower your looks. They'd look unnaturally big, since you already have prominent cheekbones.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, BigBoy and samm735
Dude. I can imagine cheekbone implants would just lower your looks. They'd look unnaturally big, since you already have prominent cheekbones.
maybe just fillers would help me then?

Curious to see if i can improve the forward projection of them, i dont need any width

he hasnt done any morphs for me and its 2 months til surgery.

i think saiyan was 4mm projection

• +1
Reactions: samm735
maybe just fillers would help me then?

Curious to see if i can improve the forward projection of them, i dont need any width
Yeah, I'd go with fillers at least first. They're not so permanent.

How do you look rn? You have the ideal warrior skull.

i hope you dont know overdo it in the malar region and end up looking femine

Cheek implants tend to give the most underwhelming results for surgery, often makes nearly unnoticeable differences or makes them look weird, hopefully in turns for the better for you.

>putting silicone in your face in 2019

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 399 and InZayn
im getting the same surgery in 2 weeks lol, will let u know how it turns out

and

Yes of corse even 1mm will be a good difference at 2.5 it will probably be slightly smaller than @surgerysoons on lookism, but it depends on your starting point. His zygos were incredibly flat and non existent to begin with so he needed a good amount.

, but if you wanna be safe then 2.5-3 range with 3.5 being upper limit is a good decision.

As long as your zygos are there and decent the lower third matters way more anyway.

@facemaxxed

Your chin implant is already tilting asymmetrically, you might want to look into that
Screen Shot 2019 07 31 at 171353

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
looks really good. i like how he looks a lot less tired.
ya its his eye area which makes him subhuman, if you blur out his eyes, you would guess hes a chad.
Cheek implants tend to give the most underwhelming results for surgery, often makes nearly unnoticeable differences or makes them look weird, hopefully in turns for the better for you.
those are usually shelf implants not custom implants, op is getting a custom implant done

Last edited:
cope

he looks good in the after

not cope, i'm a surgerymaxxer, but he looks very fake (as most silicone implants do) and the implant helped highlight his NCT even further. He needs orbital rim projection, should've went for a MLF3 and canthoplasty.

cope

he looks good in the after
one thing i do see is that the surgery scars are kinda visible at the edge of his eye.

I wonder if there is ways to help them heal

one thing i do see is that the surgery scars are kinda visible at the edge of his eye.

I wonder if there is ways to help them heal
pretty sure they eventually go away, those pics were posted like 2 weeks after his surgery

pretty sure they eventually go away, those pics were posted like 2 weeks after his surgery

only 2 weeks? looks like he recovered well - no bruising or anything. I thought it was minimum 3 til all swelling is gone.

do you know what the immediate bandage looks like?

can't tell what it is, but you're sending a gay vibe

did u have other surgery besides chin ? rhino ?

you need to find a way to improve your lips, it's ruining your profile

could be the hair, i normally dont do it like that

yes rhino,

what do you think could be improved with the lips?

It appears his plan will give low set zygos? I would think there should be more outward and forward projection outside the side of the orbitals.

@facemaxxed

are you worried about lower eye lid retraction? i heard its possible

@facemaxxed

are you worried about lower eye lid retraction? i heard its possible

Ive heard performing canthopexy with this procedure is common

why? because of the malar implants?
You go through the lower eyelid, so as a counter measure canthopecy is used because opening the the lower eyelid weakens it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
You go through the lower eyelid, so as a counter measure canthopecy is used because opening the the lower eyelid weakens it

Good to know. Same risks with MLF3 and zygomatic osteotomies which go through the eyelid?

facemaxxed

how was your surgery? I have started to design my protesis.

Finally, how was your projection on the sides only 2.5mm? and 3mm orbital rim vertical projection.

Many thanks

facemaxxed

how was your surgery? I have started to design my protesis.

Finally, how was your projection on the sides only 2.5mm? and 3mm orbital rim vertical projection.

Many thanks

50B737EE FF8E 4B89 978F CBDFD74E4BA1

Orbital rim and Malar are two totally different places, thus can be different widths.

Orbital rim height is the undereye and Malar is the cheek projection.

Since the implant is custom, the thickness of these two areas can be chosen independently of one another.

The final design had 5mm orbital rim height and about 2mm cheek projection

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender
View attachment 124301

Orbital rim and Malar are two totally different places, thus can be different widths.

Orbital rim height is the undereye and Malar is the cheek projection.

Since the implant is custom, the thickness of these two areas can be chosen independently of one another.

The final design had 5mm orbital rim height and about 2mm cheek projection

Many thanks and great outcome.

With 5mm orbital rim you look like squinch, are you happy or 5 mm is the upper limit?

Could you upload your final design? I am very thankful

Wow this looks impressive, my eye area let’s me down a lot ! How much was this procedure. Also my biggest fear is looking like a fake cat like many of them bloched celebs out there- do u think it’ll give final result like that

Wow this looks impressive, my eye area let’s me down a lot ! How much was this procedure. Also my biggest fear is looking like a fake cat like many of them bloched celebs out there- do u think it’ll give final result like that

27K USD

U give me Barret vibes

kendall looking slayer