Currently looking at buying a MGTOW Cabin to focus 100% on success

Deleted member 2527

Deleted member 2527

Zephir
Don't have enough money to buy an island, a remote but modern cabin in the woods is more realistic.

Considering cutting myself off from the outside world, living in one of these for a few years

While I live here I will do nothing else except

• Studying billionaires
  • Taking nootropics (brain enhancing supplements)
  • Eating healthy
  • Meditating
  • Scaling online businesses and making & investing serious $$$
  • Learning how to systemise bringing women into my life like the greats did (Hugh hefner, Dan bilzarian etc)
Screen Shot 2019 11 19 at 082319

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: forwardgrowth, ShredPill, Gren and 18 others
good cope, but good luck bro

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, National Rodgerism and MiroslavBulldosex
dude thats retarded, you can do all those things while living a normal life

• +1
Reactions: vHenri, Norwooder, National Rodgerism and 2 others
Ok I used to disagree with @2peasinapod but I can see where he's right now. This is mentally unhealthy

Don't have enough money to buy an island, a remote but modern cabin in the woods is more realistic.

Considering cutting myself off from the outside world, living in one of these for a few years

• Studying billionaires
  • Eating healthy
  • Meditating
  • Learning how to systemise bringing women into my life like the greats did (Hugh hefner, Dan bilzarian etc)
View attachment 167836
Incel trait

• +1
Reactions: ShredPill, Deleted member 2587 and Deleted member 685
This is kind of my dream, except that I don't want to be completely alone but to be around my family. I am genuinely happier when I rot inside my room and see my family every day. When I have to face the outside world (people) my mood is fucked up BAD.

Don't become the new Grenouille

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
Extremely autistic but you have a point bro. As long as you socialize a couple of times per week you should remain mentally healthy.

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, Drugs and 6'4 looksmaxxxer

• Studying billionaires
  • Eating healthy
  • Meditating
View attachment 167836

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth, CopeAndRope, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 1 other person
Given what I've seen of your surgical results, I don't think looks are your bottleneck anymore. I think you have reached the point where lookswise you should be able to slay (If you don't believe me try photofeeler). You also have a great deal of money from what I have seen (enough to afford surgeries). What you have achieved in these areas is stunningly inspirational.

With that said, I honestly think you might be trying to run from the real problem. When is the last time you tried Tinder? When is the last time you talked to a woman? If you have both looks and money, the only thing that could possibly be holding you back is inhib and NT.

You can fix those the same way you fixed your looks and finances (you are a fucking genius and IQ mog me to death). But you can't do it by rotting in a cabin.

My two cents

Given what I've seen of your surgical results, I don't think looks are your bottleneck anymore. I think you have reached the point where lookswise you should be able to slay (If you don't believe me try photofeeler). You also have a great deal of money from what I have seen (enough to afford surgeries). What you have achieved in these areas is stunningly inspirational.

With that said, I honestly think you might be trying to run from the real problem. When is the last time you tried Tinder? When is the last time you talked to a woman? If you have both looks and money, the only thing that could possibly be holding you back is inhib and NT.

You can fix those the same way you fixed your looks and finances (you are a fucking genius and IQ mog me to death). But you can't do it by rotting in a cabin.

My two cents

I have no issue getting girls if I go out regularly.

Think my lay count over the last two years alone is like 30+.

This constant meaningless sex wears on a person’s psyche though, the empty feeling everyone talks about is real, and you begin to resent them for being sluts.

Finding relationship worthy girls that haven’t been corrupted by modern society is a totally different story.

The purpose of this MGTOW cabin is to solve this problem, because continuing to drunkenly wander around nightclub dance floors isn’t going to get any better results.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, BigBiceps and Vitruvian

• Studying billionaires
  • Eating healthy
  • Meditating
View attachment 167836
don't forget to slay nearby countryside girls who are less selective

Not sure if DED SRS, but so far I haven't yet seen any real example of how extensive analysis of people and stories and studying things closely led to actual success. Seems like it's grinding only if you want results.

The dark genius dream doesn't happen. Though that Martin Eden moment was inspiring NGL.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Not sure if DED SRS, but so far I haven't yet seen any real example of how extensive analysis of people and stories and studying things closely led to actual success. Seems like it's grinding only if you want results.

The dark genius dream doesn't happen. Though that Martin Eden moment was inspiring NGL.

98% of billionaires are introverts who locked themselves away and focused on one thing.

Bill gates
Elon musk
Jeff bezos
Etc

Finding relationship worthy girls that haven’t been corrupted by modern society is a totally different story.
then stop slaying and settle with a valuable non slutty woman before you are too old

• +1
98% of billionaires are introverts who locked themselves away and focused on one thing.

Bill gates
Elon musk
Jeff bezos
Etc
By "studying things closely" I meant addressing the basises and in general studying things that aren't primarily causing a competency (like success stories, mastering own psychology etc.). These guys have exactly been doing what I mean is needed to do -- they grinded and went all-in into programming/physics/whatever which, with luck involved, led to incredible results. We here don't do dogshit because we need to prepare ourselves for a living one way or another while some people just do stuff.

Anyway I know sound unclear and blunt as even I don't have the exact idea of what I'm talking about JFL.

Materialistic utilatarians make me cringe. JUST BE A MATERIALISTIC BRO DONT HAVE HUMAN CONNECTION WHICH IS NECESSERY BRO JUST CONSUME BRO JUST MONEY BRO.

• So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot
so u will be in the middle of no where working hard to get attention by gaining more money?

I am interested in making money and brain enhancing too. Only so much you can do to enhance brain. These pills dont make big difference

my iq is 146

You need to be seriously introverted by nature/default. To pull of your plan.
It can be great. 2 years seems a bit long. In 2 months, these things might likely also be accomplished, or gotten started + the habit to make it work/grow in real life

Or you could just start doing all of the things you would do there right now.

• Studying billionaires
  • Eating healthy
  • Meditating
View attachment 167836
Yes, and call your monk brothers for beer and some grill
Images

We are success objects, mgtow brotherhood ✊, fuck these bitches ((women)🖕

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3
Ah, I see I made some assumptions about you that are untrue.

My apologies. Good luck in your goal.

doesnt dan bilzerean just pay girls to appear in his posts?

mgtow just seems like betabuxxxing or a fancy word for it.

Waste your prime years following MGTOW aka Incels in Denial to emerge 10 years later as a fat, balding beta bux. Coach Red Pill would be proud.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 685, Zeta ascended and 2 others
Waste your prime years following MGTOW aka Incels in Denial to emerge 10 years later as a fat, balding beta bux. Coach Red Pill would be proud.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Everyone's saying this is stupid but I have to commend you on this post, gl (plastic) king

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Kade
then stop slaying and settle with a valuable non slutty woman before you are too old

Probably the best counter post in this thread ngl but I will continue looksmaxxing in this cabin and the no alcohol+healthy food+ meditation and anti aging drugs will probably keep me young even when I emerge

Bro have u ever thought of adopting 10slayer sons and creating a legion of chads?
Giving them GH + training + NT max , with the resources and knowledge you have im sure that they could become very successful.

Bro have u ever thought of adopting 10slayer sons and creating a legion of chads?
Giving them GH + training + NT max , with the resources and knowledge you have im sure that they could become very successful.

Sounds a little 1930s Germanish

Attachments

• D8C18C7A-BB6A-4783-BD0C-14B5E68CD581.jpeg
    D8C18C7A-BB6A-4783-BD0C-14B5E68CD581.jpeg
    118.7 KB · Views: 21
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
I think you should cut off everything that brings you down Rn, friends family. Running i to the Woods wont help you in the Long run, try to change enviroment but not to that extreme

• Studying billionaires
  • Eating healthy
  • Meditating
View attachment 167836
psl autists like you think you are so cool for being a lone wolf.
the reality is all humans are social species. every human, no matter how autistic, craves social interaction (thats why we shit post). very few people can survive in complete solitude successfully without driving themselves insane.
inb4 'psl is my social interaction'. This is cope. every human needs to physical interaction with other humans jfl ngl tbh if you unironically dont believe this.

• +1
psl autists like you think you are so cool for being a lone wolf.
the reality is all humans are social species. every human, no matter how autistic, craves social interaction (thats why we shit post). very few people can survive in complete solitude successfully without driving themselves insane.
inb4 'psl is my social interaction'. This is cope. every human needs to physical interaction with other humans jfl ngl tbh if you unironically dont believe this.

The goal is not permanent social isolation for the rest of my life.

The goal is to self-improve and get rich af so when I return to normal society I can live the life I truly want.

I’ll have the money for any and all surgeries

If I want girls then I’ll just dan bilzarianmaxx or open a model agency in Eastern Europe etc.

I have some money now but not enough to do these things, and total isolation from distractions will allow me to learn things 10x faster.

As will the healthy food, meditation and nootropics.

• +1
Reactions: sub6manletnozygos, Zeta ascended and Pillarman
what do u do for a living?
Want to be wealthy enough to have crazy ideas like this and actually be able to follow through on them

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
what do u do for a living?
Want to be wealthy enough to have crazy ideas like this and actually be able to follow through on them

Dropshipping products from China using Paid traffic as marketing

• Woah
Reactions: Zeta ascended
you'll probably need the internet tho and you'll just end up shitposting here again.

Seems like a good idea if it's affordable.

I was thinking about renting a hut in the Scottish wilderness for a month to do a dopamine fast. No smartphone, no computer, just my guitar and some books.

Seems like a good idea if it's affordable.

I was thinking about renting a hut in the Scottish wilderness for a month to do a dopamine fast. No smartphone, no computer, just my guitar and some books.
can i come

Fucking hilarious fucking lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back