U mirin brah?

Attachments

• 20190518_012924.jpg
    20190518_012924.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 179
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9890, Deleted member 1560, Arkantos and 4 others
Yep curries are without a doubt subhuman 99 percent of the time. And they always cope with obscure shitty philosophies and money. “Muh education” and “Muh style” will get me laid . Jfl

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and Arkantos
Yep curries are without a doubt subhuman 99 percent of the time. And they always cope with obscure shitty philosophies and money. “Muh education” and “Muh style” will get me laid . Jfl
I need to mog the top 3 curries at my school I graduate. One of them is the same height as me but the other 2 heightmog hard.
tbh I feel like indians can only mog other indians. I don't even try to compete with white chads.

I need to mog the top 3 curries at my school I graduate. One of them is the same height as me but the other 2 heightmog hard.
tbh I feel like indians can only mog other indians. I don't even try to compete with white chads.
Move back to India bro, it’s your only hope. Life is good in India if your wealthy

• +1
Reactions: Ritzy2KReborn
the average curry is just ugly tbh, i rarely seen a good looking curry

Attachments

• 1557466820856.png
    1557466820856.png
    71.3 KB · Views: 139
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, diggbicc, Arkantos and 4 others
Indians have Atlantid blood when the British fucked their women

And those remaining Atlantids are Bollywood actors they have like 20%

• +1
Reactions: Einon
Indians have Atlantid blood when the British fucked their women

And those remaining Atlantids are Bollywood actors they have like 20%
Hindi people are atlantid af.

I'm curry and I do alright in London England. Not great, but I do okay tbh. But ngl I look better than most curries. 6'1

Snapchat 2005975514

Snapchat 918187941

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Angel, Joyride and Ritzy2KReborn
Your eye area gives me lifefuel thanks. Not saying it's bad but it's similar to mine.
It’s ogre just rope ASAP

As ethnic as you could get

Nope. North Indians are Aryan race, and Indians in America who are educated on average make at least 120 k a year . So many PhDs and MDs are curry
except they're incompetent, shit physicians.

Move back to India bro, it’s your only hope. Life is good in India if your wealthy

Be honest, is London really a white city tho? May help to explain your success.

Yeah lol... Its like 60% whites, 15% Blacks, 5% Mixed, 20% Asian (all of Asia)

And it depends where in London you live tbh. I'd say it's still fairly white.
It’s ogre just rope ASAP

As ethnic as you could get

Me?

Me?
Will you vote for Tommy Robinson tho?

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1089

Me?
dont listen to the idiots on this forum at all. no one gives a shit about race in 2019 tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Slayercel, Heirio and Stingray
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 1089
How is voting for Robinson idiotic? Genuinely asking btw

Lol he's a joke in this country. Just a racist bellend preying on the stupidity of working-class whites.

dont listen to the idiots on this forum at all. no one gives a shit about race in 2019 tbh
this. the race isn't what matters. But indians have a lower PSL on average.

A foid won't reject you on race if your PSL is high. If your psl is low it may be caused by race.

Lol he's a joke in this country. Just a racist bellend preying on the stupidity of working-class whites.
calls someone a racist before proceeding to
“stupidity of working class whites”
Jfl
What’s the bet you are either a Muslim, Indian or soy cuck British numale.
And really, who actually cares about being called a racist these days. It’s lost all meaning as a term and is just an anti white slur these days tbh.
Enjoy having Tommy Robinson as your new MEP
TOMMY TOMMY TOMMY TOMMY ROBINSON!!!

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Deleted member 1089 and Deleted member 1680
this. the race isn't what matters. But indians have a lower PSL on average.

A foid won't reject you on race if your PSL is high. If your psl is low it may be caused by race.
Yes but plenty of bad looking white people. I think it’s just that global beauty standards are seen closer to western faces but not let’s forget how many white people they are with awful hairlines/balding, sparse brows, long ass philtrums, and paper thin lips and recessed maxillas. But they win in eye area and nose departments as well as general harmony

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
dont insult my curry friends brother
....... but i cant say i disagree

every race have their ver of chad,
but being average in some race is really a disadvantage

• +1
Reactions: mido the slayer
every race have their ver of chad,
but being average in some race is really a disadvantage
Except if you are north Atlantid

• So Sad
Reactions: SeiGun
Nope. North Indians are Aryan race, and Indians in America who are educated on average make at least 120 k a year . So many PhDs and MDs are curry
North Indians are Aryan Race? Don't make me laugh :lul:
They are so fucking mixed man, shit skin, shit features and shit height.
The only real Aryans left are Europeans. And even then, a lot of Europeans are already mixed blood.

The only real Aryans left are Europeans. And even then, a lot of Europeans are already mixed blood.
The original Aryan race were the Indo-Aryans whp conquered the subcontinent. You are thinking of Hitler's aryan race

The original Aryan race were the Indo-Aryans whp conquered the subcontinent. You are thinking of Hitler's aryan race
Now you say it correctly. The ORIGINAL aryan race are those you mention. But North Indians nowadays are nowhere close to being Aryan. Only Europeans are close enough to the original Aryan race to be considered real Aryans.

I’m South Indian but I’m lucky to have North Indian features. My dad is subhuman but thankfully I get my good looks from my mum, she mogs most Indian women srs

• +1
Reactions: Titbot

• Woah
Reactions: Arkantos
The self hate...smh

No point of hating when it won't get you anywhere. You should be proud of your own race cause you ain't gonna change it anytime soon. Also move out of India?

• +1
Reactions: SkinnyTwinkFag, BigBoy and MD_Hopeful69
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: KrissKross
i have some bad news for u mate

i remember u were the one when i was new here who told me that i dont have an asymmetrical jaw i have an asymmetrical maxilla and u told me dont think about coming in the west ..

I don't remember that, but what's your point idiot.

Be proud of your roots bro

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Bad news for both of us that u live in the west and i live in india

Does she mog rakhi sawant lol

I'd rather live in the West lol... Sure it's a bit harder in terms of lays but almost everything else here is faaaar better

I'd rather live in the West lol... Sure it's a bit harder in terms of lays but almost everything else here is faaaar better
i think u can slay easily in the west than in india tbh...

Shit country. Everyone shits wherever they want, the food looks like shit most of the time, it's loud af, and the people have no common sense and no brain for social cues (eg. a shitskin will just stand close to you for no reason and wil completely disregard personal space)
We're also stingy af, complete misers. Indian parents spend 412390 hours trying to fucking find a coupon for $3.

Did I mention bodies? High carb diet for shitty bloating and lots of fat. No muscle so skinny fat problems occur. Fat is mostly spread out to theface and the stomach, arguably the 2 worst places to be fat in. Faces are horrible. The average indian male is a 3/100 and looks deformed. We're also all menlets.

I get the hate towards curries. We completely deserve it. Curries are a complete genetic wasteland. Thank you and fuck my life.
Try getting a haircut and be a confident curry.
Not all curries are bad looking and i find curry whores more attractive than whites.

• JFL
Reactions: Stingray
The only true Aryans left are Scandinavians tbh. And even their populations are getting anally raped by Arabs.
The self hate...smh
be proud of your own race cause you ain't gonna change it anytime soon.
You do know which forum you’re at, right?

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
Shit country. Everyone shits wherever they want, the food looks like shit most of the time, it's loud af, and the people have no common sense and no brain for social cues (eg. a shitskin will just stand close to you for no reason and wil completely disregard personal space)
We're also stingy af, complete misers. Indian parents spend 412390 hours trying to fucking find a coupon for $3.

Did I mention bodies? High carb diet for shitty bloating and lots of fat. No muscle so skinny fat problems occur. Fat is mostly spread out to theface and the stomach, arguably the 2 worst places to be fat in. Faces are horrible. The average indian male is a 3/100 and looks deformed. We're also all menlets.

I get the hate towards curries. We completely deserve it. Curries are a complete genetic wasteland. Thank you and fuck my life.
you all are still better than tanzanid race

tbh I can't think of a reason as to why we shouldn't genocide them short of it'd be very impractical

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos