Curries are literal genetic trash.

Shit country. Everyone shits wherever they want, the food looks like shit most of the time, it's loud af, and the people have no common sense and no brain for social cues (eg. a shitskin will just stand close to you for no reason and wil completely disregard personal space)
We're also stingy af, complete misers. Indian parents spend 412390 hours trying to fucking find a coupon for $3.

Did I mention bodies? High carb diet for shitty bloating and lots of fat. No muscle so skinny fat problems occur. Fat is mostly spread out to theface and the stomach, arguably the 2 worst places to be fat in. Faces are horrible. The average indian male is a 3/100 and looks deformed. We're also all menlets.

I get the hate towards curries. We completely deserve it. Curries are a complete genetic wasteland. Thank you and fuck my life.

Got no problems with curries, I wish them the best of luck in their own lands, it's globalism that has made you think like this.

I'm curry and I do alright in London England. Not great, but I do okay tbh. But ngl I look better than most curries. 6'1

View attachment 56458
View attachment 56459
"better"
You look much better than the avarage curry.I would venture to guess that you're chadlite in curry standards.Even considering thatyu still do "okay".How do you think the avarage curry has It?

The only true Aryans left are Scandinavians tbh. And even their populations are getting anally raped by Arabs.

You do know which forum you’re at, right?
View attachment 56602
Yea i sure do know which forum I'm at but there's no point of making a rant when its not gonna change anything. Put that energy elsewhere like actually doing something about your face - even plastic surgery if that is what OP is into

The original Aryan race were the Indo-Aryans whp conquered the subcontinent. You are thinking of Hitler's aryan race
Indo europeans migrated into India, not the other way around.

Indo - european theory is based on languages aswell.
Northern indians have more europoid blood due to indo european migrations, hence the lighter skin, tendency for lighter hair and eye colour.
Southern indians are likely to be dravindians, more closely related to the aboriginal of australia.

There are remnants of the Indo european migrations found throughout Asia minor, the indian subcontinent and even China.

260px-IE_expansion.png

• +1
Reactions: SkinnyTwinkFag, Roping Subhuman and MD_Hopeful69
Yea i sure do know which forum I'm at but there's no point of making a rant when its not gonna change anything. Put that energy elsewhere like actually doing something about your face - even plastic surgery if that is what OP is into
Not a single fucking word. Rope, rope right now.

• JFL
Reactions: Joyride
"better"
You look much better than the avarage curry.I would venture to guess that you're chadlite in curry standards.Even considering thatyu still do "okay".How do you think the avarage curry has It?

Probably not very good

• +1
Reactions: Einon
It's absolutely over for 3/100 streetshitters

Not all curries are bad looking and i find curry whores more attractive than whites.
only time curry whores is acceptable to being fucked is if one their parents are white, so they have self hate towards their indian race so you can manipulate them, and they are still ok to look at most of the time.

Lol as another curry you are not, you have a big nose, lacks ogee curve, upper eyelid exposure, weak browridge... etc and lacks prominent cheekbones
Why did you revive this shit thread

• +1
Reactions: kramer
I find myself attracted to a lot of Indian girls, and see Indian guys doing fine with white and Indian girls alike, as long as they’re attractive. It’s really not about race, there are people with good facial features of every racial background.

Nuke pajeets

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos
I’m South Indian but I’m lucky to have North Indian features. My dad is subhuman but thankfully I get my good looks from my mum, she mogs most Indian women srs
I was also raised in South India but I have half sea genetics. The shit tan came from the summer here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
I was also raised in South India but I have half sea genetics. The shit tan came from the summer here
Are people actually on average worse looking in the south compared to north. I have no idea cus last time I went India was 5 years ago. In the south I'm pretty sure I'll mog pretty much every guy in the streets, but I doubt that'll happen up north.

Yea not to mention you in particular are extremely low iq

• Love it
Reactions: Arkantos and Deleted member 1680
Are people actually on average worse looking in the south compared to north. I have no idea cus last time I went India was 5 years ago. In the south I'm pretty sure I'll mog pretty much every guy in the streets, but I doubt that'll happen up north.
North has more good looking guys because they have lighter skin and decent bones. In the south side people look like niggers because of their skin and ogre bone structures. Don't worry bhai me, @Pex1992, you can mog 80% of men in North and South combined

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
North has more good looking guys because they have lighter skin and decent bones. In the south side people look like niggers because of their skin and ogre bone structures. Don't worry bhai we both can mog 80% of men in North and South combined
Are you a decent looking curry? I don't think I've seen your pics

stop coping fgt OP go suck tyrones cock

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and Deleted member 1680
Cope... here i am ...a curry .....also lost some face fat ...people have started telling me that i have become thin....c that ogee curve
Dude you could become a chad if you do get bigger with steroids and gymaxxing especcialy neck area your face is too ogre for that body

Cope... here i am ...a curry .....also lost some face fat ...people have started telling me that i have become thin....c that ogee curve
Get on skin whitening asap and you have good Chadlite potential.

Get on skin whitening asap and you have good Chadlite potential.
Jfl what? Does skin lightening even work? Anyway Pex or I don't need it. White indians are wierd and we are at basically the best skin tone rn for an indian.

Jfl what? Does skin lightening even work? Anyway Pex or I don't need it. White indians are wierd and we are at basically the best skin tone rn for an indian.
Yeah it works, it’s not good for your skin though.

Yeah it works, it’s not good for your skin though.
Bro I'm trying to go on r/skincare I don't need to fuck up my skin more. Just gonna spf max so I don't tan more

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Wtf bhai there are good looking and bad looking people of all races ngl.
Yeah on average indians are bad looking but you cannot generalize.
I am from north india but the bros here in pm rated me 6 to 6.5 for a curry and said i have mad potential so dont project.
So yeah atleast if all else fails you can get a cute currygirl from arranged marraige tbh ngl

Wtf bhai there are good looking and bad looking people of all races ngl.
Yeah on average indians are bad looking but you cannot generalize.
I am from north india but the bros here in pm rated me 6 to 6.5 for a curry and said i have mad potential so dont project.
So yeah atleast if all else fails you can get a cute currygirl from arranged marraige tbh ngl
dumb nigger first of all this post is way too old.
And I was refering to the average. I never said indians can't be gl but it's so fucking rare. PM me a pic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1588
dumb nigger first of all this post is way too old.
And I was refering to the average. I never said indians can't be gl but it's so fucking rare. PM me a pic.
Check your pm bro

Indian food is good asf

they should just rope so we wont have to smell them

The funny thing is that you have a lot going for you, yet, you're a curry. You should be able to some locals at least. How old are you? You look like you are in your 30s in some pics sadly.

My recent picture
The funny thing is that you have a lot going for you, yet, you're a curry. You should be able to some locals at least. How old are you? You look like you are in your 30s in some pics sadly.
i am 25

Attachments

• +91 81417 33024 20190701_232711.jpg
    +91 81417 33024 20190701_232711.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 51
I can proudly claim that I'm one billionth percentile of curry land
HAAHAHHAHA

yet u are still faioled by ur subturd race fagboy, youre clearly using a filter and have brushed up on the 3rd pic. just accept ur fate and realise its over for u

HAAHAHHAHA

yet u are still faioled by ur subturd race fagboy, youre clearly using a filter and have brushed up on the 3rd pic. just accept ur fate and realise its over for u
why ban?

i can say the same for rice farmers, we’re all flat faced and eat soft chewing ass meals

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
tell that to this curry , yea he's such genetic trash

Attachments

• images (10).jpeg
    images (10).jpeg
    6.1 KB · Views: 65
  • images (9) copy.jpeg
    images (9) copy.jpeg
    8.5 KB · Views: 63
  • +1
Reactions: IndianJock and Chadelite
Shit country. Everyone shits wherever they want, the food looks like shit most of the time, it's loud af, and the people have no common sense and no brain for social cues (eg. a shitskin will just stand close to you for no reason and wil completely disregard personal space)
We're also stingy af, complete misers. Indian parents spend 412390 hours trying to fucking find a coupon for $3.

Did I mention bodies? High carb diet for shitty bloating and lots of fat. No muscle so skinny fat problems occur. Fat is mostly spread out to theface and the stomach, arguably the 2 worst places to be fat in. Faces are horrible. The average indian male is a 3/100 and looks deformed. We're also all menlets.

I get the hate towards curries. We completely deserve it. Curries are a complete genetic wasteland. Thank you and fuck my life.

Brutally self aware.

tell that to this curry , yea he's such genetic trash
cherrypicking tbh. Curries can be good looking but it's rarer than finding a virgin over 18

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
cherrypicking tbh. Curries can be good looking but it's rarer than finding a virgin over 18
lol I know most curries don't look like that, but just wanted to show op the genetic potential that some rare curries have.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
lol I know most curries don't look like that, but just wanted to show op the genetic potential that some rare curries have.
I think most curries could ascend if they weren't manlets or small skulled really.

I think most curries could ascend if they weren't manlets or small skulled really.
just need large lips and massive masseters tbh; it'll change my life sir