Curries are literal genetic trash.

Shit country. Everyone shits wherever they want, the food looks like shit most of the time, it's loud af, and the people have no common sense and no brain for social cues (eg. a shitskin will just stand close to you for no reason and wil completely disregard personal space)
We're also stingy af, complete misers. Indian parents spend 412390 hours trying to fucking find a coupon for $3.

Did I mention bodies? High carb diet for shitty bloating and lots of fat. No muscle so skinny fat problems occur. Fat is mostly spread out to theface and the stomach, arguably the 2 worst places to be fat in. Faces are horrible. The average indian male is a 3/100 and looks deformed. We're also all menlets.

I get the hate towards curries. We completely deserve it. Curries are a complete genetic wasteland. Thank you and fuck my life.
Niggers are the worst but they have access to European environment so they may seem better.

Op gay

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Say what you want about my country here are things my country does not do though.

They don't carpet bomb poorer nations.

They don't try and fill foreigners with desert cults. (think middle east)

My country doesn't try to colonize Africa or foreign nations.

My country doesn't try and force their ways onto others.

My country doesn't kill half million people over trade sanctions.

My country doesn't drone strike innocent people.

Make fun of it all you will but morally it mogs any nation so far like in numbers in tolls were the more peaceful nation weather you like it or not

• +1
Reactions: I'mme
Say what you want about my country here are things my country does not do though.

They don't carpet bomb poorer nations.

They don't try and fill foreigners with desert cults. (think middle east)

My country doesn't try to colonize Africa or foreign nations.

My country doesn't try and force their ways onto others.

My country doesn't kill half million people over trade sanctions.

My country doesn't drone strike innocent people.

Make fun of it all you will but morally it mogs any nation so far like in numbers in tolls were the more peaceful nation weather you like it or not
What about Kashmir you stupid dusgusting subhumans?

What about Kashmir you stupid dusgusting subhumans?

Oh right you mean the war that was started by desert cults oh you also forget when the muslim make phrophices about slaughtering us and trying to kill us fuck of with that moral high ground

Oh right you mean the war that was started by desert cults oh you also forget when the muslim make phrophices about slaughtering us and trying to kill us fuck of with that moral high ground
Aren’t u muslim too?

No worshipping for ur face.

It is what it is i either rope or live what difference does it make i fail to see how this affects you

@Salludon is such genetics trash

Legit. High IQ pajeet

Cope curries are moggers
Article 2111298 120DAD79000005DC 35 634x642

• JFL
There are a lot of smart Indians and look at the CEOs of Google and Microsoft. India is just a poor country so people don't have the education. But however looking at India's history, those people are capable of building a civilization that they are proud of. Unlike the Africans.

• +1
Not at all. I live in an area with a high curry immigrant population and I see many beautiful curry girls
because only the best of the best in india immigrate

water uaz wet

I’ve seen every interracial couple combination in person EXCEPT a curry with a white girl.

India is a shithole country to be honest. I am lucky that I am North Indian so I have fair skin and I mog most subhuman curries. Just arrange marriagemaxx. You could get a young virgin pretty easily

4 page thread for what

If one day they want to reduce the world population and eliminate the worse genes in the process they will nuke India.
World War 3 will be between chinkcels and currycels. A lot of -cels in both regions will die.

But it will be a crucially necessary positive. The gender ratios are so lopsided towards the males it's a crisis over there in both countries. Having an all-out nuclear war in the region will bring the balance back into place.

My dad is north Indian and 6 feet tall and he mogged cumskins in his prime

this is the original pic
and this is the enhanced one

Attachments

• 193098249_399850944401853_3483082693233783806_n.jpg
    193098249_399850944401853_3483082693233783806_n.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 13
  • 192446110_936342367126856_4840911578317705409_n.jpg
    192446110_936342367126856_4840911578317705409_n.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 12
Shit country. Everyone shits wherever they want, the food looks like shit most of the time, it's loud af, and the people have no common sense and no brain for social cues (eg. a shitskin will just stand close to you for no reason and wil completely disregard personal space)
We're also stingy af, complete misers. Indian parents spend 412390 hours trying to fucking find a coupon for $3.

Did I mention bodies? High carb diet for shitty bloating and lots of fat. No muscle so skinny fat problems occur. Fat is mostly spread out to theface and the stomach, arguably the 2 worst places to be fat in. Faces are horrible. The average indian male is a 3/100 and looks deformed. We're also all menlets.

I get the hate towards curries. We completely deserve it. Curries are a complete genetic wasteland. Thank you and fuck my life.
Imagine putting you and your country down because u cant get some pussy. you are a straight pussy i didn't even know people talk like this are u even normal