Curries know that beard or it's over in india

6'1currycel

Bronze
IMG 20210119 233431

problem isn't which is ones look nice but in india mostly in rural and town where I belong to they don't accept clean-shaven cause it is Associated with y, trans, Feminine everything beside straight masculine. So what do I do beardmaxx or clean-shaven . So now due to covid Im stucked here what do I do.
IMG 20210217 183320

IMG 20210217 183122

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
How old are you?

Get on retin a & sunscreen ASAP your skin isn't looking good considering your age
This what skin looks after 15 years of continue sun with no sunscreen, moisturiser and high detergent soap but I Just started while skin routine two months ago and I could see many differenc as well as i quit smoking and chai .
1) cleanser
2) moisturiser
3) sunscreen

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 6723 and 3 others
This what skin looks after 15 years of continue sun with no sunscreen, moisturiser and high detergent soap but I Just started while skin routine two months ago and I could see many differenc as well as i quit smoking and chai .
1) cleanser
2) moisturiser
3) sunscreen
Start retin A as well there's no reason not to

Nothing wrong with tea it has no relation with skin

• +1
Reactions: 6'1currycel
no wonder i see comments sections full of curries on hair and beard video
Exactly you would barely see curry in skin maxing and facial aesthetic videos

Which caste are u bro

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Chadrapist and St. Wristcel
You're 6'1" in India nigga.

You should be drowning in that curry stenched hairy pussy, bhaijaan.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, StephIsCold, Deleted member 10989 and 6 others
Do hindus in india want beards too?

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 5746

Just 5 pussy till now

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
Guessing they want stubble / short beards like all the hindus in UK do? Or do they want long ones too
Short beards like virat kohli

• +1
Reactions: mosolmaxxx
also could send me yours skin routine

also could send me yours skin routine
1) chad drinks water and splashes water 2)Face wash neutrogena or cetaphil (mild) or dove soap
3) moisturiser I bought glycerin and pure petrolactum and aloe Vera gel and mix. 15% glycerin 15% petro 70% gel .
4) sunscreen (don't know much ) but i use suncros or neutrogena sunscreen .
listen don't fall dipper into skincare bullshit. you just need to cover your face most importantly .
also many things works like vitamin c serum, retinol , tretinoin but I never used any so couldn't comment on that .

1) chad drinks water and splashes water 2)Face wash neutrogena or cetaphil (mild) or dove soap
3) moisturiser I bought glycerin and pure petrolactum and aloe Vera gel and mix. 15% glycerin 15% petro 70% gel .
listen don't fall dipper into skincare bullshit. you just need to cover your face most importantly .
also many things works like vitamin c serum, retinol , tretinoin but I never used any so couldn't comment on that .
could u give me a rateing in private

Man I'll tell you what everyone claims 6ft+ online especially curries but when you meet them irl they are like 5'9-5'10 at best. Also most of them are either skinnyfat fags or extremely skinny like twig. It's so hard to find a real 6 ft Curry who's lean and ripped at the same time. Probably like 1 in 10000

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, bugeye, Deleted member 3832 and 1 other person
Bro these things are cope. You need 0.05 Retin and sunscreen. That's it. Don't waste your money on aloe vera and other meme bluepilled normalfag stuff.

• +1
Man I'll tell you what everyone claims 6ft+ online especially curries but when you meet them irl they are like 5'9-5'10 at best. Also most of them are either skinnyfat fags or extremely skinny like twig. It's so hard to find a real 6 ft Curry who's lean and ripped at the same time. Probably like 1 in 10000
Dude I'm legit 185.5 . I won't lying about my height cause that's the only thing I have which mogs .

yeah man

according to height calculators its 99.99%ile height but 9 out of 10 curries on this height are claiming 6ft1 and up

even in UK they are like 5ft8 on average

• +1
Bro these things are cope. You need 0.05 Retin and sunscreen. That's it. Don't waste your money on aloe vera and other meme bluepilled normalfag stuff.
Yup I have placed order of retin A

You look like you are taking a shit right now😇

• JFL
yeah man

according to height calculators its 99.99%ile height but 9 out of 10 curries on this height are claiming 6ft1 and up

even in UK they are like 5ft8 on average
So US have average 5'9 don't they have 6ft . Also you guys no need to Indian data it's from 1996 . Also most of average comes down of India cause of east india including north east who are barely 5'1 and bihar , Bengal odisha otherwise average over all is fine like in Kerala, Punjab, harayana, Maharashtra , Karnataka, Telengana, Tamilnadu , Rajasthan, J$k , are all pretty good a

True.

No beard is sexual death sentence on only at India

No beard is sexual death sentence on only at India
West prefers beards too. Girls can't deny. Best beard look is with stubble

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and oldcell
where's your beard?

• JFL
Reactions: .👽., zaynbrah, 6'1currycel and 1 other person
looks like ocelet @Ocelot

View attachment 992054
problem isn't which is ones look nice but in india mostly in rural and town where I belong to they don't accept clean-shaven cause it is Associated with y, trans, Feminine everything beside straight masculine. So what do I do beardmaxx or clean-shaven . So now due to covid Im stucked here what do I do.View attachment 992070
View attachment 992061
you look really good for a Curry.
More narrow and longer ish face than normal curries. which for curries is a good thing, i think

• Love it
Please train your neck

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel and SPFromNY914
O u will looks really good with stubble beard

Try minox for sure 12 months

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel