Curry 🍛 looksmaxxing thread

Angelrun

Angelrun

Chadpreet
All currycels and curries post photos of themselves here and I will tell you what to do to look more approachable to foids and start slaying.

it would crash the servers

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Xander, InZayn, MiroslavBulldosex and 12 others
Get cream for eye bags it’s an easy fix other than that go slay tf
I’m trying to figure out if it’s swelling. I had an orbital rim implant to get rid of eye bags (hollowing) and swelling should take 3 months. I already have gf I’m just narcy af

I already know what I need

All currycels and curries post photos of themselves here and I will tell you what to do to look more approachable to foids and start slaying.

What do i need to do to fix my face
IMG 20190724 023517

• JFL
Reactions: Angel
I thought i would read a guide, shit thred.

What do i need to do to fix my face View attachment 117171
Nothing,its over.Not trying to break your heart but it would be better for you if you quit dating altogether and focus on something else.leave this place for your own good.

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Dude kys i didn't ask for your advice go pester someone else i'm sick of your bullshit.
I LIVE IN YOUR HEAD RENT FREE YOU SUBHUMAN FUCK. NO AMOUNT OF SURGERY WILL MAKE GIRLS NOT VOMIT THEMSELVES ON THE SPOT. JFL AT THIS DELUSIONAL FAGGOT MAKING THREADS ABOUT WANTING TO LOOK LIKE DELON WHEN THEY DON'T EVEN LOOK THE SAME SPECIES. HE IS A HUMAN AND YOU ARE "SUB"- HUMAN, IN FACT, YOU ARE A SUB CREATURE

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
I LIVE IN YOUR HEAD RENT FREE YOU SUBHUMAN FUCK. NO AMOUNT OF SURGERY WILL MAKE GIRLS NOT VOMIT THEMSELVES ON THE SPOT. JFL AT THIS DELUSIONAL FAGGOT MAKING THREADS ABOUT WANTING TO LOOK LIKE DELON WHEN THEY DON'T EVEN LOOK THE SAME SPECIES. HE IS A HUMAN AND YOU ARE "SUB"- HUMAN, IN FACT, YOU ARE A SUB CREATURE

View attachment 117188

I LIVE IN YOUR HEAD RENT FREE YOU SUBHUMAN FUCK. NO AMOUNT OF SURGERY WILL MAKE GIRLS NOT VOMIT THEMSELVES ON THE SPOT.

Grab a knife shove it up your ass your exisistance is a waste on this earth.

''JFL AT THIS DELUSIONAL FAGGOT MAKING THREADS ABOUT WANTING TO LOOK LIKE DELON WHEN THEY DON'T EVEN LOOK THE SAME SPECIES.''

I will say this once and only once i am looking for advice if you wanna be a toxic fuck go do it somewhere else you subhuman ogre.

HE IS A HUMAN AND YOU ARE "SUB"- HUMAN, IN FACT, YOU ARE A SUB CREATURE

If i'm that your below me then in fact your on the level of shit flushed down the toilet i will say this again kill yourself your threads bring nothing new you had some good ones in the past that i can respect but every other thread it's trying to destroy hard working people you are what people call true wastes of life

• +1
Reactions: Angel
I LIVE IN YOUR HEAD RENT FREE YOU SUBHUMAN FUCK. NO AMOUNT OF SURGERY WILL MAKE GIRLS NOT VOMIT THEMSELVES ON THE SPOT.

Grab a knife shove it up your ass your exisistance is a waste on this earth.

''JFL AT THIS DELUSIONAL FAGGOT MAKING THREADS ABOUT WANTING TO LOOK LIKE DELON WHEN THEY DON'T EVEN LOOK THE SAME SPECIES.''

I will say this once and only once i am looking for advice if you wanna be a toxic fuck go do it somewhere else you subhuman ogre.

HE IS A HUMAN AND YOU ARE "SUB"- HUMAN, IN FACT, YOU ARE A SUB CREATURE

If i'm that your below me then in fact your on the level of shit flushed down the toilet i will say this again kill yourself your threads bring nothing new you had some good ones in the past that i can respect but every other thread it's trying to destroy hard working people you are what people call true wastes of life
keep barking for me dog. didnt read a single word

Yeah cause it was too brutal for you i live in your head rent free
the only brutal thing is your disguisting pile of shit you dare to call your "face"

I am not curry but i look like one here you go
IMG 20190922 120328

• JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian and Titbot
the only brutal thing is your disguisting pile of shit you dare to call your "face"

You know i live in your head rent free when your always orbiting my threads

Before @streege vs @Titbot there was @cocainecowboy vs @reptiles

Before @streege vs @Titbot there was @cocainecowboy vs @reptiles
i'm up against everybody. i destroy coping subhumans and fragile narcy egos

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
It is pretty big but i don't know i'll measure it is by far my biggest flaw tbh
true but you look aight. Squint & grow a beard is legitimate advice for you, be happy.

true but you look aight. Squint & grow a beard is legitimate advice for you, be happy.
My beard looks like pubic hair and is patchy af gonna need to minomax it for a year before i try growing it
Measure it with a tule on the mirror.
When i find the ruler i will i am looking for it xD

I am not curry but i look like one here you go View attachment 117213
Get eyebrows done finastridemaxxx and neckpill shave every day don’t matter gymaxxx
I’m trying to figure out if it’s swelling. I had an orbital rim implant to get rid of eye bags (hollowing) and swelling should take 3 months. I already have gf I’m just narcy af
Pm me
What do i need to do to fix my face View attachment 117171
Get eyebrows done new haircut lose bodyfat(take sarms if u need to) lip reduction would save you don’t losten to any other blackpill autism here. Start lifting you could still get girls

View attachment 117188
Gtfo my thread fgt

Last edited:
I already slay, and know how to approach. I’ll get more foids once I reach 8% body fat. I’ll be a pls 5.25, then I’ll start caster oil for brows and go to psl 5.5 and then my final form will be revealed after I get lower lid retraction surgery psl 6 baby

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Angelrun and Angel
I already slay, and know how to approach. I’ll get more foids once I reach 8% body fat. I’ll be a pls 5.25, then I’ll start caster oil for brows and go to psl 5.5 and then my final form will be revealed after I get lower lid retraction surgery psl 6 baby
You wait for my ascension bro

View attachment 117188
Undisputed wanna be :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486