Congratulations to this nigger!! Now where is the 10psl stacy in question

I never said 10psl Stacy, are you on Meth

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, gotoa10humanbeing and Deleted member 6191
He mogs her ngl.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: zoomertrader, IThinkImAboutToROPE, Deleted member 6128 and 14 others
He mogs her and she's not even white (maybe eurasian)

• +1
Reactions: zoomertrader, Deprived, Virgin at 29 πŸ˜” and 8 others
He mogs her ngl.

• +1
Reactions: FootLongDong, currylightskin, Deleted member 6191 and 2 others
Ffs look at how insanely statusmaxxed/famemaxxed this dude is on Instagram... Must be very rich too.

Ffs look at how insanely statusmaxxed/famemaxxed this dude is on Instagram... Must be very rich too.

He is an alright cricket player in curryland. he got into a very big controversy last year, where he went on a very famous show with another cricketer buddy, and said that he gets laid with anyone he wants, and feminazis in curryland got him banned for months from indian cricket team along with the other guy who didn't say anything lmao.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: currylightskin, Deleted member 6191, Leforrt3000 and 1 other person
Alright I see English isn't your first language carry on good sir

Stfu you stupid dark bluecel stop playing tricks.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and CursedOne
subhuman south euro girl
nothing of value was lost

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
ngl he mogs her

This thread is retarded af, he looks good and is statusmaxxed so how is this shocking news?

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 6191, Michael Myers and 1 other person
Curry makes another curry (albeit a light featured goodlooking one) pregnant

• Hmm...
Reactions: Michael Myers
Lukewarm IQ thread. There is nothing to see here, they are looksmatched. Also isnt she just a skinbleached curry.

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd
He looks decent

exactly she looks like arab/turkish foid or half indian or something like that. Also not really attractive for EE standards. She looks 0 slavic.
Also he pretty much betabuxxes her as a successful sports athlete.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
exactly she looks like arab/turkish foid or half indian or something like that. Also not really attractive for EE standards. She looks 0 slavic.
is she ee? lol. anyway yea he actually looks better but racists here will cope with muh dark skin color

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
is she ee? lol. anyway yea he actually looks better but racists here will cope with muh dark skin color
Apparently she lives in russia, but she doesnt look like a slavic woman, she looks like a turk/arab woman. Or maybe half indian half russian or smth.
Yeah I think he is looksmatched to her when she wears cake on her face and without fakeup he slightly mogs her.

Apparently she lives in russia, but she doesnt look like a slavic woman, she looks like a turk/arab woman. Or maybe half indian half russian or smth.
Yeah I think he is looksmatched to her when she wears cake on her face and without fakeup he slightly mogs her.
there are ethnics in russia but remember shes fakeupmaxxed and he isnt so thats why he mogs her

Screenshot 20200719 235515 Samsung Internet

This this is why Curries and hope to get after 20 year of carrier status maxxing

• JFL
Reactions: PrisonMike
Dontcha know you shouldn’t believe everything you read on the internet??? :soy::soy::soy::soy: *scrolls through 12 pages of garbage whilst remaining at 2 psl*
projecting much? I only ever take advice from people who have evidence, maybe you should start working in your skepticism

• +1
Reactions: .πŸ‡ΉπŸ‡©.
projecting much? I only ever take advice from people who have evidence, maybe you should start working in your skepticism
Bro you literally wasted so much time making that thread over a question I asked and forgot about the next dayπŸ˜‚ Rent free

Bro you literally wasted so much time making that thread over a question I asked and forgot about the next dayπŸ˜‚ Rent free
bro you believe online larpers, over, there's no going back, no way around it
Itsover 2

• +1
Curry coom in white girl. How will whites cope

• +1
dont think anyone cares esp. with this kind of foid. Also she looks arab or turk, so who the heck cares.
I thought everyone in this thread copes with them feeling superiority over curries.

• +1
I thought everyone in this thread copes with them feeling superiority over curries.
tbh it is so fkn rare, at this point one should kinda be happy if a curry or gook manages to ltr or marry a white foid, even if its just for betabuxxing. So again, nobody cares. Gj for the dude. If he wasnt a millionair prof. sports athlete, it wouldve prolly not happened. So yeah- it is what it is. Betabuxxing can solve if youre very rich.

tbh it is so fkn rare, at this point one should kinda be happy if a curry or gook manages to ltr or marry a white foid, even if its just for betabuxxing. So again, nobody cares. Gj for the dude. If he wasnt a millionair prof. sports athlete, it wouldve prolly not happened. So yeah- it is what it is. Betabuxxing can solve if youre very rich.

The white girl was also rich and famous. she had many relations with models... she was famous before Hardik got famous. Hardik has a hard dick that coomed deep inside natasa's (white girl) pussy making her pregnant. whitcels on suicide watch. lfiefuel for shitskin curries.

Lol he's a top tier curry while she's a plain white bitch

This cricket player has a face shape of a black person hes very blackmaxxed tbh

• +1