Currycel doc married to the white owner at the place I work

Titbot

Titbot

Kraken
This 5ft 9 bald curry is married to this pure bread cacausian white chick. Inb4 she’s with him for the money. She owns the clinic and is a nurse. In his prime the currycel probably looked like a Chadpreet. JFL she was talking about going to Pakistan’s for Xmas and staying in Lahore she’s gonna raped just for being a white chick

BBC

maxresdefault.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
she going to get fucked by salludon

• JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, diggbicc, Deleted member 470 and 3 others
my mom the other day was like "physical appearence doesnt matter, only how successful you are matters" when i showed her a picture of sean o pry mogging some balding subhuman

she said that women dont care about looks and only care about how succesful the guy, basically saying all women are gold diggers.

i

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, diggbicc, Administrator and 5 others
my mom the other day was like "physical appearence doesnt matter, only how successful you are matters"

she said that women dont care about looks and only care about how succesful the guy, basically saying all women are gold diggers.

i
Read my post she owns the clinic she’s loaded af

Lol at. Poos in loos

Maybe he's a chadpreet or used to be one maybe she's fucked in the head

• Woah
Reactions: BigBoy
how many robust latino kids does she have

If you're ethnic you sure as shit better be successful

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
my mom the other day was like "physical appearence doesnt matter, only how successful you are matters" when i showed her a picture of sean o pry mogging some balding subhuman

i
Why tf are you trying to blackpill your mom lmfao

Why tf are you trying to blackpill your mom lmfao
i didnt lol, she asked me what i was looking at while browsing my phone and i showed her

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and LordNorwood