Custom Jaw Implant instead of double jaw surgery?

D

Deleted member 2697

Iron
Hi so I hate my side profile and I am wondering instead of going through tan expensive and difficult double jaw surgery if a custom jaw implant would work instead? Thanks

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5385 and Gaia262
Bruh, you need double jaw desperately.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, SPFromNY914, Deleted member 4416 and 4 others
His chin is nowhere near as recessed as that guy’s.
It doesnt change the fact that implants wont fix his recession.

If OP doesnt like his side profile(which I wouldnt too) he cant cope his way out of bimax.

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914, Deleted member 4416, Deleted member 5891 and 5 others
It doesnt change the fact that implants wont fix his recession.

If OP doesnt like his side profile(which I wouldnt too) he cant cope his way out of bimax.
He would definitely benefit from double jaw more than an implant. Keep in mind implants can lengthen the jaw.

Double jaw also costs way more than an implant.

Yuyevon has had both I think

@Yuyevon which do you reccomend?

These were the photos I was looking at actually. I was thinking of getting surgery from that doctor.
Seems way better than Eppley. He does all kinds of other procedures as well.

Get less fat

I’m not being bluepilled you’re obese

Seems way better than Eppley. He does all kinds of other procedures as well.
Yeah I sent some pics to Eppley last year and he suggested a chin implant and showed me a pic of it and it just looked like he inserted a rock into my chin lol

• JFL
Reactions: MentalistKebab
Yuyevon has had both I think

@Yuyevon which do you reccomend?
Wasnt he this guy ?

:
Screenshot 20200523 235149 DuckDuckGo

I dont think he is the best guy to ask surgery advice

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ManzareK, subhuman incel, baruch and 6 others
I mean I have a four pack but my face stores all my fat. I am thinking of getting lipo on the neck because there is a place right by me that does it and has great reviews but yes that fat doesn’t help my cause at all

What do you think?
I dont think it will benefit u with jaw implants because ur lower third is already good. Ur midface and hair is bad. Maybe some filler to widen jaw but i dont think it will improve much.

I dont think it will benefit u with jaw implants because ur lower third is already good. Ur midface and hair is bad. Maybe some filler to widen jaw but i dont think it will improve much.
His lower third is recessed just like his maxilla. He needs bimax with ccw rotation

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914, highT, Deleted member 2697 and 2 others
I mean I have a four pack but my face stores all my fat. I am thinking of getting lipo on the neck because there is a place right by me that does it and has great reviews but yes that fat doesn’t help my cause at all
Just get less fat, if you have extra fat on your chest arms and abdomen you’re not low enough bodyfat too look good anyways, but you would benefit from extra projection either way.

Hi so I hate my side profile and I am wondering instead of going through tan expensive and difficult double jaw surgery if a custom jaw implant would work instead? Thanks

Dude , get jaw surgery and do it properly , it will look better and more natural and comes with health benefits such as better breathing.

Implants for the lower third I would argue is basically a scam as it's a quick cash grabs for surgeons. Half the time they look like utter shit. You are just pasting a piece of plastic over a deformity, what do you expect.

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914
Just get less fat, if you have extra fat on your chest arms and abdomen you’re not low enough bodyfat too look good anyways, but you would benefit from extra projection either way.
Yeah I do need lower body fat. I will continue working on that and definitely get that lipo for the neck.

Jfl. Bro he is recessed and not mewing so his hyoid bone is low.

Trying to reach a body fat level impossible to maintain naturally and happily just you can see some face gains is bluepilled.

@itsOVER later get back to 15% after lowering it to 10% because its just not the right bf percentage unless you are blessed with elite genetics.

What do you mean my lower third is already good?

You need double jaw surgery. Aim for as much forward movement as possible and CCW rotation. Your palate also looks very narrow, to the point that I would seriously look into MSE if I were you.

Do in this order:
-MSE
-Double jaw surgery aka bimax
-Potentially custom implants

Just looking at you I am fairly confident that you must have chewing problems, breathing problems, etc. Which would warrant insurance covering your bimax surgery. This is a good thing. I had bimax years ago and it was fully covered.

PS you don’t look fat, so don’t waste any money on neck liposuction. The main issue is your jaws

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914, subhuman incel and curryslayerordeath
You need double jaw surgery. Aim for as much forward movement as possible and CCW rotation. Your palate also looks very narrow, to the point that I would seriously look into MSE if I were you.

Do in this order:
-MSE

Just looking at you I am fairly confident that you must have chewing problems, breathing problems, etc. Which would warrant insurance covering your bimax surgery. This is a good thing. I had bimax years ago and it was fully covered.

PS you don’t look fat, so don’t waste any money on neck liposuction. The main issue is your jaws

op i saw ur post on lookism, this comment is pretty much completely right

only thing is that insurance will most likely not cover any of the treatment

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and MentalistKebab
you need first do bimax and then custom jawimplant

Do in this order:
-MSE

Yeah what’s weird is I don’t have any breathing problems or anything so my insurance won’t cover it

Yeah what’s weird is I don’t have any breathing problems or anything so my insurance won’t cover it
Start purposely stuffing one nostril of your nose and stop mewing so you can get apnea. They'll have to cover at least partial by then.