Custom Jawline Implants > Jaw Surgery

Deleted member 10172

Deleted member 10172

CEO of Cope
After u get a bimax god and heed and succeed is gonna say "get ur luggage-" and then it's over for u cause that shit is gonna relapse.

Name one fucking person who ascended from bimax ill wait...

Even that fucking jew dr mew said it was gonna relapse...

The only time u shouls get surgery is for ur chin.

@goat2x @kjsbdfiusdf @Proex @Hozay

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Hozay and Deleted member 6723
2-3 mm relapse is normal

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 10172

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9852, 6ft7Mogger, Deleted member 5349 and 4 others
implants = risk of infection (meaning you have to get them removed), reabsorbtion, fake look if used to mask underlying bone problems

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Gaia262, Deleted member 6310 and 3 others
implants = risk of infection (meaning you have to get them removed), reabsorbtion, fake look if used to mask underlying bone problems
How would u measure the risk of infection like overtime or what? So there is no way to prevent it

ye, after seeing mike mew saying relapse is real, it kinda turned me off doing bimax ngl

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper and Deleted member 10172
How would u measure the risk of infection like overtime or what? So there is no way to prevent it
depends on the area, implant material & a range of other factors. Some people get lucky & don't need get infections, others don't aren't so lucky.

Slight relapse is possible with bi-max but it's really not as fully blown as people on here are suddenly making it out to be. You guys stumble upon some old information & run around screeching about it like cavemen jfl

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
What is the option if no implant? INjection?

I had bimax 8 years ago and haven’t had ANY relapse. Confirmed by various scans done years apart. Also Mike Mew is a retard; his flagship idea “mewing” is literally a joke and a meme that does nothing.

• +1
Reactions: MedMaxxing and Deleted member 7747
I had bimax 8 years ago and haven’t had ANY relapse. Confirmed by various scans done years apart. Also Mike Mew is a retard; his flagship idea “mewing” is literally a joke and a meme that does nothing.
Did u ascend with it can u show pics of ur jawline and who did your bimax

Did u ascend with it can u show pics of ur jawline and who did your bimax
Not posting pics sorry. Surgery was definitely a success and it did improve my looks, but I wouldn’t say I “ascended” yet. Boosted me from 3PSL to 4PSL yes. My results could have been better if I asked the surgeon to do more advancement, but unfortunately the movements were quite conservative.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172
Not posting pics sorry. Surgery was definitely a success and it did improve my looks, but I wouldn’t say I “ascended” yet. Boosted me from 3PSL to 4PSL yes. My results could have been better if I asked the surgeon to do more advancement, but unfortunately the movements were quite conservative.
high inhib fag

high inhib fag
okay pussy, lmao @ calling me high inhib, you’ll never even do jack shit. i was 18 then and had bimax surgery without doing any research I just trusted my surgeon’s judgment. go get some implants for your recessed face 🤡

Last edited:
okay pussy, lmao @ calling me high inhib, you’ll never even do jack shit. i was 18 then and had bimax surgery without doing any research I just trusted my surgeon’s judgment. go get some implants for your recessed face 🤡
>i was 18 then and had bimax surgery without doing any research
smart af bro, mirin'

Who was the surgeon

• +1
Reactions: highT
>i was 18 then and had bimax surgery without doing any research
smart af bro, mirin'
lmao okay and? you’ll never have bimax in your life bc you’re a huge pussy and probably broke too. My surgery went perfectly well btw, zero complications and zero relapse. No permanent numbness etc. All I said is that, in hindsight if I could do it again, I would ask for slightly more advancement. My story is meant to help others and instead I’m met with some bitter faggot retard such as yourself lol

Last edited:
Gonna get bimax and later implants

3A7AEF11 96F1 47FE 9094 B183673FF423 BB37DEAE 530C 4615 A798 54FC2ECF5C0E

lmao okay and? you’ll never have bimax in your life bc you’re a huge pussy and probably broke too. My surgery went perfectly well btw, zero complications and zero relapse. No permanent numbness etc. All I said is that, in hindsight if I could do it again, I would ask for slightly more advancement. My story is meant to help others and instead I’m met with some bitter faggot retard such as yourself lol
dnrd
bark for me dog

Even that fucking jew dr mew said it was gonna relapse...@goat2x @kjsbdfiusdf @Proex @Hozay

yes but instead he adovates bullchit cope that won't change shit in adults

anyone have actual studies on bimax relapse btw?

It shouldn’t relapse if you practice proper oral posture to support your maxillas new position

2-3 mm of relapse is expected but full relapse is basically impossible unless you literally have your mouth open 24/7. And Jaw implants overall are trash. A user on here confirmed that when he had them and they ate away at his actual bone because of constant chewing impact on that area. Bimax is still up there for best PSL boosts.

I'm gonna do both

Can’t tell if op is retarded or trolling

2-3 mm of relapse is expected but full relapse is basically impossible unless you literally have your mouth open 24/7. And Jaw implants overall are trash. A user on here confirmed that when he had them and they ate away at his actual bone because of constant chewing impact on that area. Bimax is still up there for best PSL boosts.

Yes the chin implant I had did eat away at the bone and recess into it... only do implants for upper face/zygo area as there aren't many muscles up there so implant absorption is practically non existent. Besides after getting a bimax your breathing and voice will be much better

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and MedMaxxing