Cut off a girl who was damaging my pride, and now I feel worse than ever

D

Deleted member 1209

最低の彼氏
And find myself wishing that I could continue this lukewarm farce of a “relationship”. Fuck was the point then? Am I really better off for it?

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
Life is meaningless.

I want to kill myself

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, Vitruvian and Deleted member 3299
Dont be a cuck. Girls who have low interest will just string you along and potentially drain your resources while she gets her back blown out by chad.

You have a long way to go before you call yourself blackpilled.

• +1
Reactions: SquareChinOrDeath, turkproducer, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 2 others
you did the right thing. And tbh it was less embarrassing than the time I sperged out on a girl

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate and Deleted member 1476
I realized she was bad for me after our second date a month ago when she told me she wasn’t “ready” to go to my house
Dont be a cuck. Girls who have low interest will just string you along and potentially drain your resources while she gets her back blown out by chad.

You have a long way to go before you call yourself blackpilled.

I’m low iq, mentally weak and delusional about my attractiveness. None of his stuff will ever truly sink in. My ego will recover eventually and I’ll continue to make the same mistakes

Last edited:
you did the right thing. And tbh it was less embarrassing than the time I sperged out on a girl

I’m not sure it was. Imagine a starving child throwing away his rations because he thinks he deserves a 5 Michelin star meal or something

I’m not sure it was. Imagine a starving child throwing away his rations because he thinks he deserves a 5 Michelin star meal or something
She would have never fucked you or met up with you

She didn’t fuck for 2 months just fucking lol

It’s a one sided draining “relationship” which she just used you for validation

• +1
Reactions: SquareChinOrDeath and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
What you should do is run taygahloo cats game on her

She would have never fucked you or met up with you

She didn’t fuck for 2 months just fucking lol

It’s a one sided draining “relationship” which she just used you for validation

I was in japan for one of those months and sent her like 5 messages

I cry for love
The feeling of cold
Seppuku at Mt Fuji

• JFL
Reactions: SquareChinOrDeath and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
I also flaked on her 3 times last week

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
  • JFL
She wasn't sexually attracted to you op you're better off without her believe me i feel that you're not truly blackpilled yet are you looksmaxing ?

• +1
Bro listen to the replies u should only ever speak to girls with legit high interest in you

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
I feel that he's coping she didn't like his looks and kept him as a close friend a very toxic "relationship"
ah maybe, it’s happened to me a lot and it’s not fun

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 2581
Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 2581
A new disclailer if a foid doesn't put out in the first week she doesn't like you and will string you along like a cuck
ah maybe, it’s happened to me a lot and it’s not fun
If a chick doesn't invite you to her house after a week drop it that's how i live or i simply ask when are we banging i don't play games

Its over, mangekyou dry spell on u now

A new disclailer if a foid doesn't put out in the first week she doesn't like you and will string you along like a cuck

If a chick doesn't invite you to her house after a week drop it that's how i live or i simply ask when are we banging i don't play games

I’d never think of asking such a thing

I’d never think of asking such a thing
That's why they string you along like that she friendzoned you lol and you're in denial

I’ve only been strung along by coworkers
Stop getting involved with them only talk to them professionally date outside the work place

That was my only shot at a relationship

I realized she was bad for me after our second date a month ago when she told me she wasn’t “ready” to go to my house

I’m low iq, mentally weak and delusional about my attractiveness. None of his stuff will ever truly sink in. My ego will recover eventually and I’ll continue to make the same mistakes
arent u black homie?

I totally shouldn’t have listened to you guys

It’ll be a while before I hit it off with another ltr worthy girl. I’m autistic and ugly. All I had to do was give her the benefit of the doubt

Lol man by the sight of your tinder account you ain't ugly you might be retarded that's all
It’ll be a while before I hit it off with another ltr worthy girl. I’m autistic and ugly. All I had to do was give her the benefit of the doubt

I was better of ghosting her/distancing myself than burning the bridge