Cute 6'6 girl with her 5'5 boyfriend

Indeed. 0 self esteem tbh ngl. I’ll take advantage 😈
nonetheless, 6'3 girls are the equivalent of 6'9" guys, except normies prefer shorties instead of very tall girls, insane SMV failo.
If you are blackpilled this is an easy strategy for breeding, just find a tall hot Stacy. Almost guaranteed a Chad son (if it's a boy)

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Blackout.xl
If you are blackpilled this is an easy strategy for breeding, just find a tall hot Stacy. Almost guaranteed a Chad son (if it's a boy)
Indeed. A foid whos 5’10+ combined with my height can create an NBA potential son

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
I checked her Insta and I didn't see any photos of her with her boyfriend lol

this should make us very mad we cant ever get one like her we will need to rape in future to get laid

OP is larping. This is her actual bf. A 6'7 guy.

• So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: MewingJBP and LowTierNormie
they're rare.

View attachment 316247
View attachment 316248

You are an absolute moron, I said they DATED for longer than a year, which means he is her ex-BF. The fact she removed the pics with him proves that (almost everyone removes pictures from ex'es after breaking up), unless I created those pictures of them together digitally out of nowhere. What an atrophied brain you have. They dated for a good time, cope however you want with that information.

I dated a really hot chick with self esteem issues once too. Once she realised her SMV she cheated on me and bailed. I foresee this future for this lad.

This is the kind of silly mentality many/most users have here. Alot of people get cheated on, even good looking people get cheated on by uglier people, the fact that this happened to you doesn´t prove that everyone or almost everyone will have the same fate. You should be focusing on how people manage to get good things in life out of the hand they were dealt with, not complaining and whining about everything.
"This guy got 5 million dollars in a couple of months of investment. HAHAHA what a fool, he will loose all that money soon" instead of "Great for him. how can I achieve the same?"

Lmao in the original pic her name's there, this fag acc took the effort to paint it out

View attachment 315975

Thats called respecting her privacy

Last edited:

View attachment 316247
View attachment 316248
:feelswhy: just fuck my shit up:feelswhy:
You are an absolute moron, I said they DATED for longer than a year, which means he is her ex-BF. The fact she removed the pics with him proves that (almost everyone removes pictures from ex'es after breaking up), unless I created those pictures of them together digitally out of nowhere. What an atrophied brain you have. They dated for a good time, cope however you want with that information.

she most likely had low self esteem hence why she dated him. Now she's got over it and dating that tall guy JFL

Last edited:
this proves eye area > height

• +1
Reactions: Bromose
jesus christ

This isn’t a showcase of the importance of being NT, it’s a showcase of her mental illness. Granted, the guy is doing his future offspring a favor by breeding with her so they don’t end up manlets but instead tall.
He isn´t rich or really famous either (they apparently had similar finantial status). It seems they dated for at the very least one year, so no virtue signalling here.
The power of face and being NT maxxed (although he isn´t really facially aesthetic, so its mostly the later).

View attachment 315751View attachment 315753View attachment 315754
View attachment 315765View attachment 315766
He must be standing on something in the first picture. I don’t believe that’s the difference between a foot in height.
It doesn't work like that, she's 6 foot fucking 6 as a woman, she's obviously insecure, if she was 5 foot 10 then this guy would be invisible to her,
after 6 feet every inch a girl gains tanks her SMV to normies cause she basically is getting too tall,

Reminder: normies don't care about how good a girl is for "breeding", they see a freakishly tall girl and are disgusted.
I’d say every inch after 5’10 or 5’11.

Last edited:
It doesn't work like that, she's 6 foot fucking 6 as a woman, she's obviously insecure, if she was 5 foot 10 then this guy would be invisible to her,
after 6 feet every inch a girl gains tanks her SMV to normies cause she basically is getting too tall,

Reminder: normies don't care about how good a girl is for "breeding", they see a freakishly tall girl and are disgusted.
normies retarded:feelspepo::feelspepo:
I see 7 ft stacy, I see slayer kids:feelsautistic:

Damn i wish i was him. She is perfect wife and breeding material.

This man is a God amongst men

He is more of an inspiration to me than any looxmaxer could ever be

I know a 7’3 guy he could date her :lul: :lul: :lul:

• Woah
Reactions: Alexanderr
over for minions

I dated a really hot chick with self esteem issues once too. Once she realised her SMV she cheated on me and bailed. I foresee this future for this lad.
kill gif | Tumblr

Usually tall people are all kinds of messed up in the midface. But she's facially fine af! What the fuck!

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel
Tbh I think this might be the way to go for turbomanlets. Just go for the absolute extreme and date really tall chicks. At 6ft 6 nearly every guy is a manlet to you. Unless your dutch just finding a male that height mogs 6ft 6 is insansely rare.

Mirin the self esteem on this guy though, he must get put through the shitter when they go out in public.

Apart from that she is ideal breeding material. However I have consumed way to many blackpills to not want to instantly rope after getting heightmogged. Never mind getting height mogged by you GF.

He isn´t rich or really famous either (they apparently had similar finantial status). It seems they dated for at the very least one year, so no virtue signalling here.
The power of face and being NT maxxed (although he isn´t really facially aesthetic, so its mostly the later).

View attachment 315751View attachment 315753View attachment 315754
View attachment 315765View attachment 315766
It's a fake news i guess, couldn't see him in her instagram.
8x6 theory confirmed unironically
what is that ?

Last edited:
looks-theory confirmed again. She's dating a 6'7 guy now.

fucking over if you are a sub 6'7 manlet

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel
She probably femdoms him in bed

he is probably rich....

I know a 7’3 guy he could date her :lul: :lul: :lul:
Woah, really? I don’t think I’ve ever met anyone above 6’10. Maybe I have but I don’t remember because they’re so damn uncommon
Usually tall people are all kinds of messed up in the midface. But she's facially fine af! What the fuck!
Genes play a huge role

Tbh I think this might be the way to go for turbomanlets. Just go for the absolute extreme and date really tall chicks. At 6ft 6 nearly every guy is a manlet to you. Unless your dutch just finding a male that height mogs 6ft 6 is insansely rare.

Mirin the self esteem on this guy though, he must get put through the shitter when they go out in public.

Apart from that she is ideal breeding material. However I have consumed way to many blackpills to not want to instantly rope after getting heightmogged. Never mind getting height mogged by you GF.

Exactly, I'm dutch. I just have to go outside and takes me a few min to see a 6'6+ guy.

• So Sad
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
It's a fake news i guess, couldn't see him in her instagram.

what is that ?

You got it, the pictures are photoshopped, they never existed
Your brain matter has rotten