Cute girl started working at my job

fauxfox

fauxfox

monke monk
She looks a year younger than me she's 5'7 with brown hair and blue eyes prob PSL 7.
I came into today looking ugly asf holy fuck the Ethiopian dude I work with is gonna spit game on her and I'm an out of shape beta. He isn't here today but eventually they're gonna run into each other. I've seen her and she's seen me but I never introduced myself.

So tragic

She looks a year younger than me she's 5'7 with brown hair and blue eyes prob PSL 7.
I came into today looking ugly asf holy fuck the Ethiopian dude I work with is gonna spit game on her and I'm an out of shape beta. He isn't here today but eventually they're gonna run into each other. I've seen her and she's seen me but I never introduced myself.

So tragic
do for her some extra sessions of hard-mewing and chewing

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad and GenericChad1444
COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE
I cant't wait to prove you all wrong. either I will be successful or will die while bonemashing my face

I cant't wait to prove you all wrong. either I will be successful or die while bonemashing my face
fuck off @AstroSky

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 1560 and ULTRATERAX63
do for her some extra sessions of hard-mewing and chewing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and ChoSeungHui
Cope
Seen so many brothers bag slim and cute white shorties like it's nothing, vast majority of guys were average/below average
The important thing when black is to be a decent height, in shape and NT.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel