Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
Is it possible? Gonna do IF, keto and VLCD along with lifting at the gym

Everything is possible with some DNP pills

na, maybe 20

• So Sad
Reactions: Blackout.xl
15-20% is more realistic unless you starve yourself. Cutting heavy while going to the gym will kill your motivation for either, it's probably best to focus on leaning down first.

• +1
Reactions: Bennett, Deleted member 1680, Blackout.xl and 1 other person
That’s about 4 months. So you can safely lose about 25 pounds in that much time. That could bring you to like 20% range.

You wont get there

images

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, EthnicelAscension, mikeock and 7 others
Keto plus hard exercise at least 2 hours a day 7 days a week equals losing 5lb a week,

3 weeks in december, 16 more until end of april,

19 x 5 = 95lb lost

yes

Dont touch dnp
if you are stupid enough to get to 30% you shouldn't be using dangerous drugs tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 245
anorexiamaxxing, you can do it in few week

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and PubertyMaxxer
Low carb diet is good but isn't a 0 carb diet shit for retaining muscles? All of the studies I have seen indicate that. 100-200 grams of carbs a day seem ideal.

Low carb diet is good but isn't a 0 carb diet shit for retaining muscles? All of the studies I have seen indicate that. 100-200 grams of carbs a day seem ideal.
Keto means under 20-30 carbs a day

Make sure you don't lose a lot of muscle mass and become skinny fat

• +1
Is it possible? Gonna do IF, keto and VLCD along with lifting at the gym
I lost 30 pounds tried keto but it drove me insane you need carbs to think and work out imo

Eat leafy greens to fill you up on super hungry days try to have coffee but only every now and then

• +1
ofc it's possible. 2 months was Nuff for me with moderate cardio (3-4days a week 30-40min) to go from 17% body fat to 9-10%. And you have almost 5 months lol. Reaching 15-18% is easy with just caloric restriction. Less than 15% is a little bit tricky because if you are not doing any exercise at all you gonna end up being 50kg skinny faggot.
Just add sheat like a hula hoop, skipping and pull-ups you will be able to achieve 10% body fat while also looking toned and muscular.

Last edited:
yes it is but I can't recommend keto

you can try to achieve but you'll propably quit after 2 weeks because your body will be wanting food the same way your body would need heroin if you'd take heroin

bro just keep keto on a month and do clenbuterol i went from 91kg to 68kg in 1 and a half months lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583
What's happening in April? Jfl if it's oneitis related.

What's happening in April? Jfl if it's oneitis related.
I wanna lean out by April and use may till September to start my initial bulk phase