Cutting going well

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew

Bloat going away quick, can actually see and feel my bones. Was washing my face after gymcelling and was surprised at how prominent my zygos have become

Mogging @itsOVER at 6'4 200 lbs at fat% bodyfat imagine when I'm 10% roided

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: nibbamaxxing, impure666, Deleted member 1139 and 5 others
View attachment 44301

Bloat going away quick, can actually see and feel my bones. Was washing my face after gymcelling and was surprised at how prominent my zygos have become

It's over. You look great bro tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1551, RichardSpencel, kobecel and 1 other person

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: pisslord, dogtown, Ethnicsmatter and 12 others
View attachment 44301

You already mogged that nigger. What cycle you gonna run?

You already mogged that nigger. What cycle you gonna run?
Sarms as of rn, s4 till mid June then probably run a test cyclatronic cycle like an aspie come fall. Who knows

Mogs everyone on this forum, except for maybe @kobecel (6’5) and @freakofnature (6’7)

Mirin cheekbones

Congrats boyo, keep it up. (We)'re cheering for you.

Shame about that eye area tho

nice, i wanna see you with an undercut type of fuckboi haircut nibber

A classic

Sarms as of rn, s4 till mid June then probably run a test cyclatronic cycle like an aspie come fall. Who knows
Don't go blind! My best advice for roids is as test base with turinabol if you want to go more safe with hairloss. Another alternative is test and primobolan enanthate (injectable), or test and primobolan acetate (tablets). Making my looxmaxing steroid guide soon.
Don't go blind! My best advice for roids is as test base with turinabol if you want to go more safe with hairloss. Another alternative is test and primobolan enanthate (injectable), or test and primobolan acetate (tablets). Making my looxmaxing steroid guide soon.
Looking good BTW

Looking good BTW
Thanks bro. S4 u have issues with bight vision but u don't actually go blind lol

Looking lean, Coach.

Thanks bro. S4 u have issues with bight vision but u don't actually go blind lol
Can cause hairloss too. It's a good cutter but there's much better options in terms of optimal risk/reward. I'm not a fan of SARMS btw ?

Can cause hairloss too. It's a good cutter but there's much better options in terms of optimal risk/reward. I'm not a fan of SARMS btw ?
What if you just want to gain 8-10 pounds on 8 weeks of lgd rather than 15-20 pounds on 12 weeks of test which will rape my hairline and crash my testosterone faster?

What if you just want to gain 8-10 pounds on 8 weeks of lgd rather than 15-20 pounds on 12 weeks of test which will rape my hairline and crash my testosterone faster?
Depends on what you look like now and how lean you are and what your goals are. Personally I'm against SARMS. But you can try it out and report back. LGD will still crash your test.

What are you doing here?

View attachment 44301

youre eye area kind of look like leafy's

Nice man, you are eating anything specific to try to limit bloat?

Nice man, you are eating anything specific to try to limit bloat?
Himalayan pink salt.

Also u look like orb go slay chad

Is that you nibba?

• JFL
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr and dogtown