Dad isn't happy about my Chinese gf coming over

alien

alien

Kraken
This was the second time she was at my house (for sex). She is such a clutz, she actually slipped and fell down a few steps (she didn't roll over or hit her head thankfully). My dad freaked the fuck out. He's like "I don't want you bringing girls over here anymore. She could sue us if she got injured"
But what's he gonna do? He's just gonna stay downstairs listening like a cuck. I could KO him. And at his old age he is relying on me more for stuff so he wouldn't kick me out. I also have a lot of savings. This could be the extra nudge I need to get my passport, live in the Philippines and slay jungle gook pussy. I would hate to break up with my chink gf. But I could slay way better filipina pussy in the Phillipines.

A father should support his son's pussy slaying efforts. My dad is just bitter than my mom got fat and stopped giving him sex in the last 23+ years of their marriage before she passed away. So he hates seeing me, who takes after my mom's Chadlite father in looks, slay pussy. He can probably hear em moan upstairs from downstairs. And now he is a baldcel oldcel ethnik moor skinny fat framecel manlet (whose even shorter than me because he shrunk in old age).

My mom didn't say this but I'm pretty sure my dad has a small dick. I think I got my large penis from my Chadlite maternal grandfather. And I got the high-inhibition traits and anxiety issues from my father. I fucking hate that cuck. My mom should have cuckolded him with Chad instead of breeding with my dad. My dad is the reason why I have autism. Autism is linked to advanced paternal age.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Petsmart and UglyMan
This was the second time she was at my house (for sex). She is such a clutz, she actually slipped and fell down a few steps (she didn't roll over or hit her head thankfully). My dad freaked the fuck out. He's like "I don't want you bringing girls over here anymore."
But what's he gonna do? He's just gonna stay downstairs listening like a cuck. I could KO him. And at his old age he is relying on me more for stuff so he wouldn't kick me out.

A father should support his son's pussy slaying efforts. My dad is just bitter than my mom got fat and stopped giving him sex in the last 23+ years of their marriage before she passed away. So he hates seeing me, who takes after my mom's Chadlite grandfather in looks, slay pussy. He can probably hear em moan upstairs from downstairs. And now he is a baldcel oldcel ethnik moor skinny fat framecel manlet (whose even shorter than me because he shrunk in old age).
Imagine trying to mog your aging dad jfl. The state of looksmaxxers in 2019 :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: middayshowers, psl7 fatty, RedKeyboard and 4 others
my chink gf

• +1
Reactions: xit
claims chadlite looks

fucks gooks

lloool buddyboyo

• +1
Reactions: xit and psl7 fatty
the fact that you make all these long threads about some ugly asian just shows how beta and subhuman you are.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: xit, psl7 fatty and RedKeyboard
move to asia

how retarded you must be to rot in canada instead of asia

its over

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead
this thread translated: dad displayed his authority over me in front of my bitch, now I'm angry and vindictive.

yeah because your bitch looks like this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: xit, psl7 fatty and UglyMan
if your balls are so big just leave for PI already and put your money where your mouth is. My prediction: back with your dad <9 months because kids always overestimate their abilities and underestimate how much their parents do for them, thanklessly.

who knows, maybe it will be good for you and turn you into a man. You'll certainly be better off sexually I guess.

Imagine trying to mog your aging dad jfl. The state of looksmaxxers in 2019 :lul:
people like you are having hourlong fights on the internet about wether or not you mog random strangers on an incel forum

Lmao you are even worse

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Titbot
move to asia

how retarded you must be to rot in canada instead of asia

its over
Yeah I feel like there is nothing left for me in Canada.
My dad doesn't love me. He just seems me as an obligation.
My sister ignores my text messages completely now.
I don't have a good relationship with my brother.
I have like one friend and a Chinese gf.
I might as well get my passport and go live in the Phillipines. But it's such a huge culture change when you've lived in Toronto all your life. And now you're going to the Philippines. That's what's holding me back.
Though I know that I'm not getting any younger, I'm already 34 years old. I should be doing it now instead of waiting for my dad to pass.

I don't want to be a 50-something oldcel in the Philippines. Because then they the Filipinas won't want me for my looks anymore. They'll want me for my money.

The whole point of JBW game is that Asian women tell me that I'm handsome. And have a big dick note: Not every white guy has a big dick. But I do. I don't think JBW is law. Because it's not sufficient to be a white man. You need to be a good looking white man with a BWC in order to be loved by an Asian or South Asian woman.

He is probably ashamed of you wasting his genes on gooks

He is probably ashamed of you wasting his genes on gooks
I already told my dad I had no plans of getting married or reproducing. And he agrees with me since he said I am too irresponsible to be a father. :ROFLMAO:
Thing is, the economy is so fucking bad that only a small percentage of men have the financial stability to be a good father though. I'm nowhere close to being alone in this. I agree with my dad that I shouldn't be having kids. BUT my dad could be less of an asshole you know.
He's a bitter cuck whose wife (my mom) didn't love him. Who got fat and stopped giving him sex in the last 23+ years in their marriage.

If my dad was my age now, he'd be an incel. I can at least coast on my looks and penis size to get myself at least an Asian gf (and remember I dated a hot slim busty brown girl once that I met off PSL). He can't. He's bald. Framecel. Swarthy Iberian moor (I'm a Celto-Iberian Aryan). I guarantee small penis. My mom told me that sex with him was an obligation and nothing more. My mom said a lot of shit about our dad to us (my siblings and I) to turn us against our dad.

My mom isn't blameless in all this. But it hurts knowing that your father never loved you and never wanted you. He just got my mom pregnant (she's a traditional Catholic who doesn't believe in abortion) and was forced out of obligation to support me.

Last edited:
people like you are having hourlong fights on the internet about wether or not you mog random strangers on an incel forum

Lmao you are even worse
He’s a jaat bro. His pride is on the line

This was the second time she was at my house (for sex). She is such a clutz, she actually slipped and fell down a few steps (she didn't roll over or hit her head thankfully). My dad freaked the fuck out. He's like "I don't want you bringing girls over here anymore. She could sue us if she got injured"
But what's he gonna do? He's just gonna stay downstairs listening like a cuck. I could KO him. And at his old age he is relying on me more for stuff so he wouldn't kick me out. I also have a lot of savings. This could be the extra nudge I need to get my passport, live in the Philippines and slay jungle gook pussy. I would hate to break up with my chink gf. But I could slay way better filipina pussy in the Phillipines.

A father should support his son's pussy slaying efforts. My dad is just bitter than my mom got fat and stopped giving him sex in the last 23+ years of their marriage before she passed away. So he hates seeing me, who takes after my mom's Chadlite father in looks, slay pussy. He can probably hear em moan upstairs from downstairs. And now he is a baldcel oldcel ethnik moor skinny fat framecel manlet (whose even shorter than me because he shrunk in old age).

My mom didn't say this but I'm pretty sure my dad has a small dick. I think I got my large penis from my Chadlite maternal grandfather. And I got the high-inhibition traits and anxiety issues from my father. I fucking hate that cuck. My mom should have cuckolded him with Chad instead of breeding with my dad. My dad is the reason why I have autism. Autism is linked to advanced paternal age.
My dad LITERALLY drove me to a girl to have sex with her. Father of the year!:feelsokman::feelspanties:

I already told my dad I had no plans of getting married or reproducing. And he agrees with me since he said I am too irresponsible to be a father. :ROFLMAO:
Thing is, the economy is so fucking bad that only a small percentage of men have the financial stability to be a good father though. I'm nowhere close to being alone in this. I agree with my dad that I shouldn't be having kids. BUT my dad could be less of an asshole you know.
He's a bitter cuck whose wife (my mom) didn't love him. Who got fat and stopped giving him sex in the last 23+ years in their marriage.

If my dad was my age now, he'd be an incel. I can at least coast on my looks and penis size to get myself at least an Asian gf (and remember I dated a hot slim busty brown girl once that I met off PSL). He can't. He's bald. Framecel. Swarthy Iberian moor (I'm a Celto-Iberian Aryan). I guarantee small penis. My mom told me that sex with him was an obligation and nothing more. My mom said a lot of shit about our dad to us (my siblings and I) to turn us against our dad.

My mom isn't blameless in all this. But it hurts knowing that your father never loved you and never wanted you. He just got my mom pregnant (she's a traditional Catholic who doesn't believe in abortion) and was forced out of obligation to support me.
A 2/10 PSL chick is nothing to brag about . Keep her in the basement . He doesn’t want that untouchable in the house lol
My dad cockblocked me on my attempts to fuck my grandparents hot Indian maid

Next time he gives you shit, throw her down the stairs and say "u happy bro?"

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
Imagine going against your dad for some ugly 2/10 PSL noodlewhore

Imagine going against your dad for some ugly 2/10 PSL noodlewhore
A true father doesn't go against his son getting a nut.
He is just bitter than my mom got fat and stopped fucking him in the last 23+ years of their marriage.

what's up with all the below average looking oldcels on PSL boards writing hundreds of threads about their experiences on Tinder that no one gives a fuck about?

@alien
@Mr_Norwood

Lmao you are even worse
Daily Reminder that you have a negative wingspan to height ratio.

Daily Reminder that you have a negative wingspan to height ratio.
look how you're holding onto a trivial measurement mistake I made in a vain attempt to counter me.

Look how much my feelings matter to you, I myself completely forgot that I ever even interacted with you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
look how you're holding onto a trivial measurement mistake I made in a vain attempt to counter me.

Look how much my feelings matter to you, I myself completely forgot that I ever even interacted with you.
Not my fault my memory is god tier meanwhile you are an autist. The cope is still strong within you.

• Ugh..
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
Bro once again another great post. I love the way you describe stuff lolll

• Ugh..
Reactions: SayNoToRotting