daily reminder for the bluepilled fags

medialcanthuscel

medialcanthuscel

Kraken
if you don't have this level of infraorbital rims protusion, it's time to call Taban (or an oculoplasty of your country)

ebd6w4.jpg

If you are not breaking your facial bones, what the fuck are you doing?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Nobody96 and Nosecel9000
Tjese " hot jawline boys " instagram pages are the biggest suifuel ngl

You won't get that result from Taban or anyone else in the world.

if you don't have this level of infraorbital rims protusion, it's time to call Taban (or an oculoplasty of your country)

ebd6w4.jpg

If you are not breaking your bones, what the fuck are you doing?
is my infraorbital rim protusion ok?
Screenshot 20190815 200921 Gallery

• JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel
Slightly recessed , weak jawlin3, weak brows, UEE
before fixing them I need to undergo an otoplasty because ears are my worst flaw.
luckily I have a good FHWR and wide jaw frontally so fixing the lower third has less priority

before fixing them I need to undergo an otoplasty because ears are my worst flaw.
luckily I have a good FHWR and wide jaw frontally so fixing the lower third has less priority
Stop ears are minor

Biggest looksmaxes

If your smalller than 5'10
HGh
Jawline and chin
Eye Area
Frame ( pushups etc)

If your taller than 5'10
Jawline and Chin
Eye Area
Frame

Big ears usually only look bad/noticeably because they are exacerbated by other more pressing issues like a short skull/lower third, recessed chin, or a long midface/big nose. This is my problem tbh I have all three of the above. If ears are legitimately your only flaw, then you can get them fixed but it won't really change much at all.

a fwhr below 1.7 isnt even good tbh (i just measured yours, used a pic of ur older threads)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
Big ears usually only look bad/noticeably because they are exacerbated by other more pressing issues like a short skull/lower third, recessed chin, or a long midface/big nose. This is my problem tbh I have all three of the above. If ears are legitimately your only flaw, then you can get them fixed but it won't really change much at all.
I am convinced that every feature matters the same way

he looks like an even faggier version of Jeff Seid
Mogs me tho

Tjese " hot jawline boys " instagram pages are the biggest suifuel ngl
women are the fucking meme gender
half of the girls that comment and follow on these pages are disgustingly ugly or just average yet they expect to have a boyfriend like the models/celebrities they post on those pages. its fucking rage inducing

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Eduardo DOV and Traxanas
Lmao at that barrett tier eye area, not a single girl i know likes that.
Women like bigger eyes.
>inb4 cope

Lmao at that barrett tier eye area, not a single girl i know likes that.
Women like bigger eyes.
>inb4 cope
both eye areas are good enough. it doesnt fucking matter how ideal it is because it's also not so black and white. some women may prefer barrett tier lion eyes or something more comforting and dreamy like chico's.

what fucking counts is whether if it's above average or not. that's enough for a foid to cream for it, period

He is chewing on gum in almost every single video.

Chew pill

I thought eppley is the best option for infraorbital implants