Daily reminder - If you have a prey eye area foids will prefer this dog

D

Deleted member 2227

‎⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
D1AEDF41 8048 4975 AC3D EF06F45179F8

20200217 202551

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, didntreadlol, Mr.cope and 1 other person
Faggots on tiktok dont have hunter eyes and foids literally write fanfiction about themselves and faggots from tiktok

• +1
Reactions: wagbox, jordanbarrettisgod, prgfromnl and 4 others
thank god my eyes arent all fucky to the point where i can be considered a prey

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and Deleted member 2227
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5204
200iq play^^^

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
This is what they look like at late night with screen brightness only, no frauding, none of that fakinf thing. Not the best but I'm happy with what I've been given.

• +1
very good overall eyebrows save your eye area hard
absolutely, ive been blessed with good positive tilting eyebrows like how that celebrity named ian has, thank you kindly sir

• +1
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5204 and Deleted member 2846
I matched with a dog on tinder and I told him about the dog pill and whoever was behind that account caged

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5204, Limbo and Deleted member 2227
take the dogpill everybody

• +1
Yeah, the biggest problem is the negative tilted eyelid, also they are assymetric in canthal tilt too.
is there any way to get my eyes positively tilted? for the asymmetry, the lens distortion with my shitsung and late night might be showing it. they're fine when it comes to symmetry, i just want positive tilt real bad

• +1
Faggots on tiktok dont have hunter eyes and foids literally write fanfiction about themselves and faggots from tiktok

The guy in your AVI? (Not a prey eye area so...)

Also show proofs.
is there any way to get my eyes positively tilted? for the asymmetry, the lens distortion with my shitsung and late night might be showing it. they're fine when it comes to symmetry, i just want positive tilt real bad

Almond Eye Surgery

• +1
They have bony faces which make up for it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5204 and Deleted member 2227
Still not hunter eyes, but you are right
Now look at this fuckerView attachment 271869

Of what?

Water is wet. Did you read the op?
why this boy look like he did 2 xans and woke up after 21 hours in a airplane bathroom with a dildo in his bumhole

• JFL
why this boy look like he did 2 xans and woke up after 21 hours in a airplane bathroom with a dildo in his bumhole
He is so cringe in videos you cant imagine

• +1
  • +1
He is so cringe in videos you cant imagine
Damn. and this sort of look and cringe is what gets peopl.. sorry, soyboys laid nowadays?

• +1
GOOD EYE AREA= tight eyelids and good undereye support

Well, he is the god of Tiktok but other faggots are getting worshipped too

Fame + you are coping if you think he is ugly
he does look good now that i look at him with a different perspective, i suppose this is what appeals to girls his age, a emo gothic look? sorry i just dont use tiktok at all i dont understand all of this except curtain hairs

• +1
  • +1
hooded eyes i think

To have a vertically narrow eye area you need strong tendons, forward infraorbital and fat giving you good under eye support, also good supraorbitals (forward and covering the eyeball) also fat pad making the eye area hooded giving a straight looks and making the eye area even narrower, so basically HUNTER EYES JFL.

• Woah
To have a narrow vertically eye area you need strong tendons, forward infraorbital and fat giving you good under eye support, also good supraorbitals (forward and covering the eyeball) also fat pad making the eye area hooded giving a straight looks and making the eye area even narrower too, so basically HUNTER EYES JFL.
basically sean o pry or rope right

damn i might as well learn how to tie a noose

• +1
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 5204
basically sean o pry or rope right

damn i might as well learn how to tie a noose

Yeah, if the person have a narrow eye area without the things that I writed, they are squinting too much or "lowering" the upper eyelid. Also if you think about it, if you just make the "tired" eye looks so even Sean doing this would have a Eyelid exposure.
as opposed to not droopy. lol

View attachment 271884

see, tight, not saggy

I mean, if he looks more down will be hunter eyes....

Last edited:
  • Woah
Yeah, if the person have a narrow eye area without the things that I writed, they are squinting too much or "lowering" the upper eyelid. Also if you think about it, if you just make the "tired" eye looks so even Sean doing this would have a Eyelid exposure.

I mean, if he looks more down will be hunter eyes....
i cant stop relaxing my upper eyelids, taban said i need ptosis surgery or some shit

• So Sad
What product is this dude using in his hair?
hairdry+pomade heat protectant and a little bit of oil i think, thats what i use and it works wonders

• +1
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5204 and DianabolDownie
goddamn 97 people viewing this threade lol

• JFL
  • +1
Hunter eyes are a fucking meme u wanna know why they are so rare because they are a deformity that comes with ass burgers

Lets be honest, some foids would rather fuck the dog over any chad

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 2227