Daily reminder: Its a choice to be fat

Deleted member 1464

Deleted member 1464

???
There is no reason why someone should be over 15% bodyfat. If you aren't gymceling you should be at 10%.

JFL if you are fat tbh

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4614, Deleted member 3195, BigBiceps and 21 others
If you are fat and blackpilled just LOL at your life. You know damn well everyone knows/judges you as the fat guy.

Fat is the ultimate failo for a person, hides your bones, more sweat, more gas, stinks, no Chad or Stacy on the planet can stay relevant once the pounds start coming on ( lookism standards not IRL SMV where landwhales do better than Chads )

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614, Zeta ascended, Deleted member 2227 and 17 others
Thanks for the fat shaming, I hope I’m not too lazy to go return to my gymcelled state

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
I’m 16% bf :eek:

• Woah
It's not entirely choice circumstance makes it for some easier to be lean than others

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100, turkproducer and Deleted member 1464
If you are fat and blackpilled just LOL at your life. You know damn well everyone knows/judges you as the fat guy.

Fat is the ultimate failo for a person, hides your bones, more sweat, more gas, stinks, no Chad or Stacy on the planet can stay relevant once the pounds start coming on ( lookism standards not IRL SMV where landwhales do better than Chads )
@obesecel

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 1774 and Deleted member 1464
The biggest failo is not being fat, but having a lean body yet still a bloated face

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller, Deleted member 3043, SHARK and 2 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 1464
The biggest failo is not being fat, but having a lean body yet still a bloated face

This was me, I got buccal fat removal, Dr said I had more fat in cheeks than anyone he ever performed on

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Deleted member 616 and Deleted member 1464
  • Woah
Explain yourself
Lots of Chads who just eat junk and dont gym with good bodies and lean faces where as another doing the same would be a skinny fat mess, chad doesn't make better choices hes lucky

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2621 and Deleted member 1464
Lots of Chads who just eat junk and dont gym with good bodies and lean faces where as another doing the same would be a skinny fat mess, chad doesn't make better choices hes lucky
Low iq tbh

This was me, I got buccal fat removal, Dr said I had more fat in cheeks than anyone he ever performed on
How much did it cost and how long was the recovery? Was it worth it and did you go up a few psl points?

I read that if you have no cheekbones or zygos or under eye support, basically a face with shit bone structure, that buccal fat removal is pointless and you still look like a potato afterwards

• +1
Burguer + pizza > sex ded srs

• Love it
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Amnesia, Hated subhuman, Pendejo and 2 others

This is MAJOR cope bro. Look up the guy from The Guest or Chris Pratt, fat nobodies until they lost weight and became lead men in action films

• +1
When it comes to looks, being fat is a disadvantage but also you can win fights more easily since you will be tougher to take down due to your weight.

• JFL
Reactions: Hated subhuman, Deleted member 1464, Arkantos and 2 others
When it comes to looks, being fat is a disadvantage but also you can win fights more easily since you will be tougher to take down due to your weight.
Jfl if u think any high inhib incels here have ever been in a fight

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
Jfl if u think any high inhib incels here have ever been in a fight
wide frame + obesity = no one wants to fuck with you (girls and fights)

• +1
wide frame + obesity = no one wants to fuck with you (girls and fights)
This used to be me lmfao

Shame I’m manlet; at least my frame is top tier and I actually have good upper body strength

• +1
fat guys have an advantage if it's a wrestling scenario. in a real free fight the fat guy would tire easily and would be knocked with a punch to the face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Effortless, DidntRead, BrettyBoy and 2 others
fat guys have an advantage if it's a wrestling scenario. in a real free fight the fat guy would tire easily and would be knocked with a punch to the face
did you have some sort of a fight before?

• +1

Idk bout that bro, I have fought ( wrestled ) some weak fat guys and strong as fuck small guys. And let me tell you when Im all juiced up on roids I feel invincible.

Looks are very deceiving in fights, unless the guy is like taller and 100 pounds heavier than just pull a gun

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and BrettyBoy
There is no reason why someone should be over 15% bodyfat. If you aren't gymceling you should be at 10%.

JFL if you are fat tbh

View attachment 100623

Cope. Genetic scientists have already proven bodyweight is over 70% genetic. You can control your weight up to a certain point, by only by some much.

• Hmm...
did you have some sort of a fight before?
sort of. twice, in school. the "fights" ended when I sucker punched the other guys into oblivion. Fights in school were mostly grappling and wrestling. one time it was a 2 group fight, I attacked some guy from the side and punched him to the jaw. The other time, someone came to bully me (this guy used to piss me off so much, he always picks on other guys, midget). We came face to face, I took a step back and coiled my fingers into a fist, then punched him as hard as I could right under his eye. He didn't get knocked out but sat down, incapable, in a lot of pain. Got in a lot of trouble after that

• Woah
sort of. twice, in school. the "fights" ended when I sucker punched the other guys into oblivion.

you see a pattern, when trying to fight your adrenaline kicks in and even the motherfucking fattest guy will throw a haymaker at you
the first one to land a crucial hit is the one who wins. fuck all that wrestling and grappling shit in the end it has a gay result

Cope. Genetic scientists have already proven bodyweight is over 70% genetic. You can control your weight up to a certain point, by only by some much.
GCmzZRP

• +1
Reactions: crmsxg
This is MAJOR cope bro. Look up the guy from The Guest or Chris Pratt, fat nobodies until they lost weight and became lead men in action films
You literally just said you had the fatest cheeks your surgeon had ever seen
Muh hardwork, chad has hollow cheeks from eating pizza and larding

This is me. And I have recessed maxilla and cheekbones so I look fat at any bf. Ogee curve error 404

• +1

Spam your retarded memes all you want.

From the recently published book "Blueprint: How DNA makes you what you are":

1-png.66253

2-png.66254

Now note that he doesn't say it's ONLY genetics, but they play a massive role. The fatpill is one of the few pills that even blackpillers can't seem to swallow.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, crmsxg and Deleted member 1464
25-30% bf and counting. An obaachan at a clothing store told me I had a huge ass compared to Japanese guys

• Love it
15% bodyfat looks like dogshit if you don't at least approach intermediate strength standards. Non-gymcels should be 13% max.

• +1
I'm at like 23% body fat right now and I was 28% body fat when I dated Yogapants.
FACE
If you are too fat to the point where the submental fat fucks up your face then it starts to become a problem.
I am trying to lose body fat % right now because I want to looksmaxx. I injured my lower back from lifting on the weekend though so I'm putting gymcelling on hand for now. I'm hoping that my back is fully healed by tomorrow. My back is getting better.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 1464
source

• +1
I'm at like 23% body fat right now and I was 28% body fat when I dated Yogapants.
FACE
If you are too fat to the point where the submental fat fucks up your face then it starts to become a problem.
I am trying to lose body fat % right now because I want to looksmaxx. I injured my lower back from lifting on the weekend though so I'm putting gymcelling on hand for now. I'm hoping that my back is fully healed by tomorrow. My back is getting better.
You do realize that body fat improves your face right?

Fasting is the ultimate leanmaxx. Destroys fat like a motherfucker, keeps more muscle from increased HGH and T levels, and keeps bloat way down. It also saves you A LOT of money.

Ex
excuses I lost 100 pounds in middle school and I’m thankful I did

IF YOUR FAT WHEN YOUR IN YOUR PRIME YOUR WASTING YOUR LIFE KYS YOUR VOLUNITARLY FUCKING UP YOYR LIFE CAUSE YOUR LAZY. I FEEL NO PITY IF I COULD DO IT YOU CAN TO

Last edited: