Daily reminder: Its a choice to be fat

I’ve been with 12 women and I’m morbidly obese... but you’re right

Ex

excuses I lost 100 pounds in middle school and I’m thankful I did

IF YOUR FAT WHEN YOUR IN YOUR PRIME YOUR WASTING YOUR LIFE KYS YOUR VOLUNITARLY FUCKING UP YOYR LIFE CAUSE YOUR LAZY. I FEEL NO PITY IF I COULD DO IT YOU CAN TO
Cope. Both of my parents were obese and they forced their eating habits onto me. I lost my prime to obesity because of child abuse. Kids that weren't fat got lucky with the parents they had tbh.

Getting lean at 20yo while being depressed (food as cope) and having been fat all your life is not an easy task, but one that definitely needs to be done.

I strongly believe we all should fat shame any dude in this forum who is above 15% body fat.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
no fat for your harmony and bone structure

• +1
It's fucking easy to get lean. Working out is not even needed.
But you'd better be somewhat lean before going to the gym or you'll crash your joints.
I laugh at all the pigs running on tread mills who ... for the most part then go eating junk foods once again.
sort of. twice, in school. the "fights" ended when I sucker punched the other guys into oblivion. Fights in school were mostly grappling and wrestling. one time it was a 2 group fight, I attacked some guy from the side and punched him to the jaw. The other time, someone came to bully me (this guy used to piss me off so much, he always picks on other guys, midget). We came face to face, I took a step back and coiled my fingers into a fist, then punched him as hard as I could right under his eye. He didn't get knocked out but sat down, incapable, in a lot of pain. Got in a lot of trouble after that
Got expelled 3 days from school when I kicked the balls of a monster bully 2 years older than me.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 1464

this is how much appreciation you will get from losing weight

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Festrunk and Usum
Cope. Both of my parents were obese and they forced their eating habits onto me. I lost my prime to obesity because of child abuse. Kids that weren't fat got lucky with the parents they had tbh.

Getting lean at 20yo while being depressed (food as cope) and having been fat all your life is not an easy task, but one that definitely needs to be done.
lol my moms a whale my dads chubby to i lost weight of my own willpower at 14 cause i was sick of being rejected sick of being called ugly sick of being left out and feeling like shit and it was worth it

i missed out on middle school but i had high school and now i have college if your twenty you stil have college and your 20s to enjoy dont waste it man

i understand how you feel but at the end of the day its all up to you man if you need to talk im here i understand how it feels

gay ass avi

• WTF
Being fat is a failo sure but tell this to a linebacker who cleans up at parties after the big football game

• +1
1464.jpg

images

• WTF
I’m 16% bf :eek:

''If your a fatcel it's over for you if your balding under 6 foot then it's really over for you no man want's a bald guy''

St hamudi

''If your a fatcel it's over for you if your balding under 6 foot then it's really over for you no man want's a bald guy''

St hamudi

What are you on about?

• +1
Cope

Spam your retarded memes all you want.

From the recently published book "Blueprint: How DNA makes you what you are":

1-png.66253

2-png.66254

Now note that he doesn't say it's ONLY genetics, but they play a massive role. The fatpill is one of the few pills that even blackpillers can't seem to swallow.

• +1
did you have some sort of a fight before?
I am quite overweight and I can attest that weight is very important. I got beat up by a manlet but I literally picked him up and fell backwards with him and ended the fight right there

Fat guys are more dimorphic
I am obese and have been with 2 skinny white girls. They liked my full weight on them during missionary

• JFL
I don't have the motivation to work out and cut calories.

• +1
Cope

Tall people will never be seen as fat

T. 6'2 110kg massive gut and pseudogyno

• Hmm...
Getting lean made a way bigger difference in attention I got over any of the surgeries I've had

Life doesnt even start until you're sub 12% bf

• +1
bumo

• +1