daily reminder it's eye height that matters, not height

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
if you have a large forehead it's over

girls pay attention to eye height more because that's what they see and how they judge how tall you are. actual height only matters in photos and when you're being compared to other men a distance away

girls pay attention to eye height more because that's what they see and how they judge how tall you are. actual height only matters in photos and when you're being compared to other men a distance away
forehead doesn't actually exist, it's just how low/high your hairline is. low hairline=small forehead. i have high hairline naturally it looks terrible. not even norwooding it's always been this way

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Darkstrand
forehead doesn't actually exist, it's just how low/high your hairline is. low hairline=small forehead. i have high hairline naturally it looks terrible. not even norwooding it's always been this way
Ok, but my post was about eye level height.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov

Big forehead is bad but you really saying a 5’7” guy with a good sized forehead isn’t incel in 2020?

• +1
When I met my brother in law I thought he heightmogged me because his eyes were higher but my skull is taller when we took a family pic

however eye matters more

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross

Is this just have NW0 and 0.8 Midface ratio theory?

• JFL
Are you fucking stupid your height is where your head/hair ends. Tall forehead/ tall skull like chico is masculine high status

• Hmm...
“actual height only matters in photos and when you're being compared to other men a distance away”
Room temperature IQ statement.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Furious Dingleberry, Deleted member 1751, Darkstrand and 4 others
“actual height only matters in photos and when you're being compared to other men a distance away”
Room temperature IQ statement.
Nah not really little guy, everyone knows I IQ mog you to oblivion.
My roasting of you the other day was celebrated in the Discord and I was congratulated by many users for roasting you. Brutal for you

My roasting of you the other day was celebrated in the Discord and I was congratulated by many users for roasting you. Brutal for you
Damn you must be the most pathetic user on this site

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4410, Dutcher and Alexanderr
Sounds like something a low IQ person would say. You never roasted me you cretin, you said Britain would be mostly ethnic by 2050, I asked you to prove it and you were unable to. Not sure why you call me little guy either, I’m older and taller than you.

• JFL

interesting maybe thats why people always think im taller than i actually am, cause i have 2 head

Damn you must be the most pathetic user on this site
Keep coping greycel.
Sounds like something a low IQ person would say. You never roasted me you cretin, you said Britain would be mostly ethnic by 2050, I asked you to prove it and you were unable to. Not sure why you call me little guy either, I’m older and taller than you.
TALLER!? :lul:
Anyone that’s been here for more than two months knows you are borderline turbo manlet and also a framelet. You’re small not only in height but physique too:feelskek:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Alexanderr
TALLER!? :lul:
Anyone that’s been here for more than two months knows you are borderline turbo manlet and also a framelet. You’re small not only in height but physique too:feelskek:
Are you on drugs? I’m 6’3, I have been since February or so. I’ve said this multiple times before.