Daily reminder that being non-NT is a death sentence

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
I legit hate myself right now and I'm full of regret. I had a dream again about this greek girl that I tried to ask out. I once came up to her and we spoke a couple of times. She was short, brown hair and brown eyes and just wonderful.

I was so nervous whenever she came to me and I would always try to distance myself from her, even though she seemed to like me and she'd always come up to me. Right now I just hate myself and I dreamt so much about hugging her, which I could've done if I didn't act so weird. Not being NT is the absolute worst. She really liked me and now I'm afraid it's too late.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo, SikKunt, Lorsss and 1 other person
Gudru

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
tbh.

if you're not a chad, being low NT and high inhib is death sentence

• +1
  • WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: LowTierNormie, Exafc, SikKunt and 6 others
Of course this thread dies off again while other useless ones get posts

Chad can be autist and still slay

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt, rockndogs, Deleted member 245 and 2 others
Chad can be autist and still slay
That's not how it works retard. If you're high inhib and always nervous around girls to the point where you can't even talk to them you're fucked. I have seen tons of chads that are like this and don't realize their value and just settle down with 1 girl

• +1
Reactions: HardMewer, Deleted member 1464 and Lorsss
That's not how it works retard. If you're high inhib and always nervous around girls to the point where you can't even talk to them you're fucked. I have seen tons of chads that are like this and don't realize their value and just settle down with 1 girl
Cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1212, SikKunt, rockndogs and 3 others
No NT for your face

Attachments

• tenor.gif
    tenor.gif
    1.3 MB · Views: 1
  • +1
Reactions: SikKunt, rockndogs, DarknLost and 1 other person
Tell me how it's cope when I actually go outside and talk to tons of chads that are like this. There were at least 2 in my own class alone
No NT for your face

Tell me how it's cope when I actually go outside and talk to tons of chads that are like this. There were at least 2 in my own class alone
They slay off online dating idiot

They slay off online dating idiot
Doesn't matter as I've already explained. You are so braindead to the point where I'm wondering if you're just trying to piss me off like always or are retarded. Talking online is different than real life so when you meet up you'll still be nervous as fuck to the point where you can't even talk normally. I experienced when I met up with the girl after talking online too

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SikKunt, Deleted member 1551, androidcel and 1 other person
Doesn't matter as I've already explained. You are so braindead to the point where I'm wondering if you're just trying to piss me off like always or are retarded. Talking online is different than real life so when you meet up you'll still be nervous as fuck to the point where you can't even talk normally. I experienced when I met up with the girl after talking online too
Ok bhai

As expected @kobecel did not use any argument and just continued to put an emoji to my post

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: SikKunt, Arkantos, androidcel and 1 other person
Just don’t be a retard and be able to have a conversation is legit

most certainly they weren't a chad maybe 6 psl at best. the girls will come for the chad NT or not he will still slay

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and kobecel
Alot of guys are retards then

Maybe on here but In real life, everyone I see can somewhat hold a conversation

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1551 and androidcel
If the guy is chad the girl will ask the guy out more then once. so the guy maybe become compfortable. And fuck her and many girls will do this

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt, Deleted member 245, gymcel and 1 other person
most certainly they weren't a chad maybe 6 psl at best. the girls will come for the chad NT or not he will still slay
Fucking bullshit. All the girls in class thought about him and the guy has over 1200 followers on insta. You think you know it better then me when I actually know him irl? Do you want pics of him?
If the guy is chad the girl will ask the guy out more then once. so the guy maybe become compfortable. And fuck her and many girls will do this
We're not chad so this is useless

• Ugh..
Reactions: kobecel
Fucking bullshit. All the girls in class thought about him and the guy has over 1200 followers on insta. You think you know it better then me when I actually know him irl? Do you want pics of him?

:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
  • Ugh..
Reactions: kobecel
Chads dont need to talk they just pump n dump

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, kobecel and gymcel
Unless you're going to debunk anything I said stay the fuck out of my thread cause I debunked all your bullshit
Keep barking for me dog

• +1
Reactions: gymcel

Maybe he have a micro penis so it's over even for chads and followers in insta mean nothing espesically 1200, as the user @hebbewem already said the girls will come for the chad not the other way around.

Keep barking for me dog
You're delusional

Maybe he have a micro penis so it's over even for chads and followers in insta mean nothing espesically 1200, as the user @hebbewem already said the girls will come for the chad not the other way around.
Saying he might have a micro penis is the most random made up bull crap I've ever heard LMAO. And followers on insta for personal teenager accounts do mean alot as they indicate popularity. And you still need to be NT enough to even communicate with them in the first place.
Next to this I don't see how this is relevant as we are not chad so this is NO EXCUSE for us to be NT and high inhib.

Why do you feel like it's too late? Where is she now?

Why do you feel like it's too late? Where is she now?
Basically passed exams so I left that school, shes still on it now. I just feel like I already blew it bc I went away from her multiple times cause I was nervous as fuck
She was so fucking cute

You're delusional

Saying he might have a micro penis is the most random made up bull crap I've ever heard LMAO. And followers on insta for personal teenager accounts do mean alot as they indicate popularity. And you still need to be NT enough to even communicate with them in the first place.
Next to this I don't see how this is relevant as we are not chad so this is NO EXCUSE for us to be NT and high inhib.
View attachment 70963

Let me guess, you too come from lookism and decided it was cool to make an account here and act like anybody takes you seriously?
A7PIjvy

Attachments

• a7PIjvy.gif
    a7PIjvy.gif
    963.2 KB · Views: 2
gym and getting russian low inhib friends helped me alot to be nt and low inhib.

i used to be a small german beta kid but now i easily have the biggest balls in my friend group

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Basically passed exams so I left that school, shes still on it now. I just feel like I already blew it bc I went away from her multiple times cause I was nervous as fuck
She was so fucking cute

Don't give up yet. Resist every impulse in your autistic brain telling you to give up on this. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain!

• +1
over

• So Sad
Just be NT bro

And don’t forget to shower

Actually nope.....if you are Chad you can be non-NT and get away with it ....

This friend of mine was graduating with me in scientific curriculum and was autist just like me but the dude was a 7 easily and still have 0 clues of his whorth today , he thinks he's barely average when girls were shouting him that he's " soo glooking , how he don't have a gf ....and so on" he just didn't give a sht , was a total nerd/beta

He was able to slay a hot whore without having any conversation AT ALL when he was 17 but keep in mind he was : gl/rich ( but at school girls don't know if you are poor/rich unless they hang out long enough with you ) , /6' only but it really didn't seem to matter for him /^pure autist but his looks just overpower his autism....

As always looks theory reign supreme..

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter, Deleted member 245, dogtown and 1 other person

View attachment 71106

This friend of mine was graduating with me in scientific curriculum and was autist just like me but the dude was a 7 easily and still have 0 clues of his whorth today , he thinks he's barely average when girls were shouting him that he's " soo glooking , how he don't have a gf ....and so on" he just didn't give a sht , was a total nerd/beta

He was able to slay a hot whore without having any conversation AT ALL when he was 17 but keep in mind he was : gl/rich ( but at school girls don't know if you are poor/rich unless they hang out long enough with you ) , /6' only but it really didn't seem to matter for him /^pure autist but his looks just overpower his autism....

Sure, but none of us are chad so we still need to NTmax as much as possible

legit
non nt since I can remember and server anxiety since at least age 7 have turned me into a freak, an outcast looking in at normies as they converse and socialize, feels like I'm a different species

• +1

View attachment 71106

Also with a face like that, the fact he only slayed one prostitute is pretty disappointing when he could've easily had atleast 20 girls if he wasn't aspie. His side profile is good tier

View attachment 71106

bs look at that smug face and posing he knows hes chad and is humblemaxing

• +1
Bro if that's really his friend then I'm impressed. Can't do Google search rn but guy looks like a male model not just a 7 lmao

He's just flexing his audiA3 he always did , dude is one of the most normal guy you"ll ever see considering he could act arrogant af but behave like your average nerd league of legends/dota guy

Also for Gudru: I thought just like you when i saw him : girls weren't orbiting around him like crazy even tho dude could be an armani model ( i was talking about him to my sister every time because he just looked so good and yet didn't even realise it , it was soo fked up , i would only look like 30% of him and i would be hanging out everywhere but nope ...)

Just ignore that post , he's literally born with almost everything : his father is among the best doctor of the city /super gl /good lifestyle , you understand that with this package he literaly don't care about conversation : he don't need it
And i actually know another guy like him but he's an ethnic who insult girls he try to flirt with
One time the girl was so mad they had an argument , later i was talking textbook nice guy with her and she told me " you really know how to talk with girls" at that moment i actually thought i "might" have a chance and beat the Chad...

And guess what ?Tomorrow my friend was happy to brag because he destroyed her ass the night earlier , yes he insulted her the whole day she almost wanted to slap him and yet she opened her ass...

NT means nothings really Looks is the ruler

• +1
Reactions: BonesAndHarmony
He's just flexing his audiA3 he always did , dude is one of the most normal guy you"ll ever see considering he could act arrogant af but behave like your average nerd league of legends/dota guy

Also for Gudru: I thought just like you when i saw him : girls weren't orbiting around him like crazy even tho dude could be an armani model ( i was talking about him to my sister every time because he just looked so good and yet didn't even realise it , it was soo fked up , i would only look like 30% of him and i would be hanging out everywhere but nope ...)

Just ignore that post , he's literally born with almost everything : his father is among the best doctor of the city /super gl /good lifestyle , you understand that with this package he literaly don't care about conversation : he don't need it
And i actually know another guy like him but he's an ethnic who insult girls he try to flirt with
One time the girl was so mad they had an argument , later i was talking textbook nice guy with her and she told me " you really know how to talk with girls" at that moment i actually thought i "might" have a chance and beat the Chad...

And guess what ?Tomorrow my friend was happy to brag because he destroyed her ass the night earlier , yes he insulted her the whole day she almost wanted to slap him and yet she opened her ass...

NT means nothings really Looks is the ruler
Do you even understand my fucking point? The guy is a solid 9/10 if you're even being serious which I'm doubting. With a face like that you could act as autistic as possible and still get laid. However we don't look like that so we should still be able to hold convos with girls of our looks match etc instead of being afraid to even be around girls. Comparing male models to average guys like us and saying that NT doesn't matter for the regular person is pathetic
BTW I never said nice guy game would ever work so that is irrelevant to the point I made

Do you even understand my fucking point? The guy is a solid 9/10 if you're even being serious which I'm doubting. With a face like that you could act as autistic as possible and still get laid. However we don't look like that so we should still be able to hold convos with girls of our looks match etc instead of being afraid to even be around girls. Comparing male models to average guys like us and saying that NT doesn't matter for the regular person is pathetic

Honesly trying to hold a conversation being ugly get you jail time/disgust it's not whorth the risk imo
Also he can't be 9/10 since he's only 6'

You basically lost your oneitis because : Not enough glooking /not enough cash
that's it

Honesly trying to hold a conversation being ugly get you jail time/disgust it's not whorth the risk imo
Also he can't be 9/10 since he's only 6'

You basically lost your oneitis because : Not enough glooking /not enough cash
that's it
Idk man alot of guys here aren't ugly. And what's the location? In the US 6 ft would be good enough to be a huge slayer

FOR FUCKS SAKE THIS GUY IS NT
you dont even realize what NT is, just cause hes a bit quiet and chill doesnt mean hes a social retard, also hes fucking model level looks you're taking an extreme example

• +1
If youre GL it doesnt matter

• +1
I legit hate myself right now and I'm full of regret. I had a dream again about this greek girl that I tried to ask out. I once came up to her and we spoke a couple of times. She was short, brown hair and brown eyes and just wonderful.

I was so nervous whenever she came to me and I would always try to distance myself from her, even though she seemed to like me and she'd always come up to me. Right now I just hate myself and I dreamt so much about hugging her, which I could've done if I didn't act so weird. Not being NT is the absolute worst. She really liked me and now I'm afraid it's too late.

This is why you all need to stop using the words "foid" and "toilet" and start acting like human beings, even on this board. You're hammering your aspie behavior into your subconscious. It's cringe as fuck and half of you are still going through brain development so it'll be even harder to undo this later.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos and Deleted member 685